Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,154 members, 7,949,961 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:03 AM

I Prayed My Daughters Marry Old Rich Men – Regina Daniels’ Mum (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Prayed My Daughters Marry Old Rich Men – Regina Daniels’ Mum (video) (394 Views)

My Son Has Abandoned Me For 10 Years - Shatta Wale's Ailing Mum (Video) / Ned Nwoko Caught on video Looking At Regina Daniels Mum Back Side / Uche Ogbodo: I Prayed For Real Husband But Single Motherhood Chose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Prayed My Daughters Marry Old Rich Men – Regina Daniels’ Mum (video) by linx123: 10:41am On Oct 07, 2019
Veteran Nollywood actress and Producer, Rita the mother of former child actress turn billionaire wife, Regina Daniels, recently opened up on how she prayed to God to provide old rich husbands for her daughters.

The mom of six made this known during an Instagram live question and answer session with her fans.

In her words “I pray to God to let my daughters attract old men who will pamper them as young boys have nothing to offer because young boys will only use them and dump”

Recall that Regina Daniels marriage to the 59-year-old billionaire businessman and politician, Ned Nwoko on the 26th of May sparked outrage on social media.

Watch the video ................https://janefblog.com/9605-2young-boys-have-nothing-to-offer-i-prayed-my-daughters-marry-old-rich-men-regina-daniels-mum-video/

(1) (Reply)

>>> Regina Daniel Looking Sweet On A Bikini<<<< / MAD MONEY! See The 55 Million Naira Wrist Watch Davido Just Bought (photos) / Cardib Lightup Ghana With A Wow-performance Despite Fans Throwing Bottles (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.