Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,935 members, 7,873,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:37 AM

Is It Proper To Allow Ur Husband Or Boyfriend Wash Plate In Your Restaurant. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper To Allow Ur Husband Or Boyfriend Wash Plate In Your Restaurant. (623 Views)

What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / ...u Caught Ur Husband Doing This On Ur Wedding Day,what Will You Do? (photo) / Does Kissing Another Man Mean Cheating On Ur Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper To Allow Ur Husband Or Boyfriend Wash Plate In Your Restaurant. by Ofido(m): 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2010
Madam plz give me Rice ofe akwu(Rice with Banga soup) with two goat meat and plz call someone to clear this table.
As the woman handed me my food,a full fledged Man in his late 40's appeared and carried the plates,cleaned the table and as he walks so humbly away, I watched him go to the other side and was washing the plates with all calmness.

The irony of the whole thing was that when i asked a friend that took me ther,he told me that even the young girl of about 22yrs that was sitting so comfortably,chating with the woman is the man's daugther.

Mennn i was like even if say na poverty!, Wetin? Go make a wife treat the husband like this, This is one of the reason why am saying that Marrage is not a must do!.
Re: Is It Proper To Allow Ur Husband Or Boyfriend Wash Plate In Your Restaurant. by Dyt(f): 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2010
is dat y u r shoutin
Re: Is It Proper To Allow Ur Husband Or Boyfriend Wash Plate In Your Restaurant. by googles: 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2010
LMAO. . . .thats just messed up
Re: Is It Proper To Allow Ur Husband Or Boyfriend Wash Plate In Your Restaurant. by patwhizkid(f): 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2010
So?
Re: Is It Proper To Allow Ur Husband Or Boyfriend Wash Plate In Your Restaurant. by MissyB3(f): 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2010
Rotfl! My ribs eh. grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Proper To Allow Ur Husband Or Boyfriend Wash Plate In Your Restaurant. by Ofido(m): 12:38pm On Nov 05, 2010
Dyt, Its your type that make's men not to marry this days,

Patwhizkid, Meaning you can do same, Where is that pride of a husband?, What if some1 ask's you about your husband,wil you say, 'look at him washing plate at the back yard' shhhhhhhiiiiiiiiittttt
Re: Is It Proper To Allow Ur Husband Or Boyfriend Wash Plate In Your Restaurant. by patwhizkid(f): 12:41pm On Nov 05, 2010
Oh plz, spare me! lol but it'z funny sha
Re: Is It Proper To Allow Ur Husband Or Boyfriend Wash Plate In Your Restaurant. by Ofido(m): 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2010
fellow ganger maker google and my dearsest missy'B are you girls laughing, I want to know your own opinion if its really in order or not?
Re: Is It Proper To Allow Ur Husband Or Boyfriend Wash Plate In Your Restaurant. by Dyt(f): 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2010
ROTFLMAO
well cos i am 2 hot n dey all wanna v me
so y marry odas wen dey think dey can v me
Re: Is It Proper To Allow Ur Husband Or Boyfriend Wash Plate In Your Restaurant. by Ofido(m): 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2010
@patwhizkid, But will you allow that if the man in question is your brother?
Re: Is It Proper To Allow Ur Husband Or Boyfriend Wash Plate In Your Restaurant. by patwhizkid(f): 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2010
Ofido, will u?
Re: Is It Proper To Allow Ur Husband Or Boyfriend Wash Plate In Your Restaurant. by Wislet(f): 1:00pm On Nov 05, 2010
Dun know wat to call dis one. Is de man under a spell or something? Dat woman must really be 'training' her daughter 4 de unfortunate man dat'll meet her. No wonder i don't envy men @ times. Lol.
Re: Is It Proper To Allow Ur Husband Or Boyfriend Wash Plate In Your Restaurant. by oniema(m): 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2010
This is a serious matter @Dyt cos u're hot and they want 2 have you now mean you'll turn everyman that comes your way into a robot to be controlled by you? Its a pity we still have a long way 2 go.

God will save men 4rm this type of women, likewise men beware and look well be4 u leap.
Re: Is It Proper To Allow Ur Husband Or Boyfriend Wash Plate In Your Restaurant. by Ofido(m): 1:18pm On Nov 05, 2010
Patwizkid, Not in this Life and not even in my another life WTF.

Even say i no hold penny,i can stil do some other things somewhere to make cash, I fit carry shit for another man somewhere but not to wash plate.

@wisket its not juju, Jst that somepple become so daft and lazy in the brain when ther are poor, Goshhhh

oniema, Tell them oooo
Re: Is It Proper To Allow Ur Husband Or Boyfriend Wash Plate In Your Restaurant. by Dyt(f): 4:37pm On Nov 05, 2010
oniema:

This is a serious matter @Dyt cos u're hot and they want 2 have you now mean you'll turn everyman that comes your way into a robot to be controlled by you? Its a pity we still have a long way 2 go.

God will save men 4rm this type of women, likewise men beware and look well be4 u leap.

is dat y u r shoutin n pressin d P button
Re: Is It Proper To Allow Ur Husband Or Boyfriend Wash Plate In Your Restaurant. by Ofido(m): 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2010
why not?
Re: Is It Proper To Allow Ur Husband Or Boyfriend Wash Plate In Your Restaurant. by Dyt(f): 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2010
ehn ehn
u dey fex o
Re: Is It Proper To Allow Ur Husband Or Boyfriend Wash Plate In Your Restaurant. by boy1(m): 5:12pm On Nov 05, 2010
True story! in most cases,d man is being abused by his wife.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Trust You With My Heart? / Top Tips For A Valentine's Day To Remember / Guys And Babes, Who Sabi Form Pass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.