Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,022 members, 7,890,358 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:59 PM

Why Are Fat/big Ladies Always Better Behaved Than Thin Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Fat/big Ladies Always Better Behaved Than Thin Ladies? (3257 Views)

What Men Do To Big Ladies: Enjoy Your Body & Your Money / What Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Well Behaved Girls? / Big Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Fat/big Ladies Always Better Behaved Than Thin Ladies? by shadrach77: 1:28pm On Nov 05, 2010
i have observed this trend over a period of time - it appears generally speaking, if the truth must be told, big ladies are more well behaved and make better wives than slim ladies - i think the reason for this is slightly - now before any thread bashing slowpoke comes here, this is not to say all slim ladies have bad characters - i'm talking of average here - it seems the fat lady feels she she has something lacking by way of physical look and feels she has to compensate for this by being well-mannered - the slim lady on the other hand feels is more secure in her self and hence does not really feel less of a need to please the world by way of good behaviour -

does any other person agree with this notion?
Re: Why Are Fat/big Ladies Always Better Behaved Than Thin Ladies? by Omolola1(f): 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2010
because they (the fat gurls) know they can be dumped at any fucking time
Re: Why Are Fat/big Ladies Always Better Behaved Than Thin Ladies? by Mygoldie(f): 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2010
because fat ladies are like the coolest and sexiest tongue and thin tiny ladies think they are all that,when they are just mere bones embarassed bones  embarassedbones  embarassed (no offecnse to thin ladies tho), Average ladies are da bomb. wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cos they got it all,  shocked
Re: Why Are Fat/big Ladies Always Better Behaved Than Thin Ladies? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2010
Mygoldie:

because fat ladies are the coolest and sexiest tongue and thin tiny ladies thinks they are all that,when they are just mere bones embarassed bones embarassedbones embarassed, (no offecnse to thin ladies tho), Average ladies is da bomb. wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Fat/big Ladies Always Better Behaved Than Thin Ladies? by Omolola1(f): 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2010
Moi dear, he didnt say average, if i saw clearly he said "BIG, FAT"
Re: Why Are Fat/big Ladies Always Better Behaved Than Thin Ladies? by MrsEve: 1:55pm On Nov 05, 2010
Poster, You like fat girls don't you?  Tell the truth!

I don't know what FAT GIRLS yall been hanging around but THERE ARE SOME ignant azz FAT GIRLS that is not well mannered and have some of the most highest self esteems I have ever seen.  These fat girls tell the men IF YOU DON'T DO RIGHT BY ME you can be replaced, that don't sound like no WELL MANNERED FAT GIRL,

On the other token, HALLE BERRY who is coined to be the WORLD BEAUTIFULEST woman CAN'T KEEP A MAN, and she is skinny, beautiful, successful, and has money, ALL THE MEN SHE EVER HAD CHEATS ON HER OR LEAVES HER,

So there is some STRANGE STEREOTYPICAL BULLCHIT GOING ON IN HERE,

1 Like

Re: Why Are Fat/big Ladies Always Better Behaved Than Thin Ladies? by Omolola1(f): 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2010
gbam!
Re: Why Are Fat/big Ladies Always Better Behaved Than Thin Ladies? by MrsEve: 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2010
A man once said this to me when I asked him why do he like fat women,

He said that the reason are because FAT WOMEN USED TO BE SKINNY AND SKINNY WOMEN USED TO BE FAT, then he added that Skinny women are a cheeseburger away from being fat and Fat women are a salad away to becoming skinny.

He also added that THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A FAT WOMAN AND A SKINNY WOMAN IS THE WEIGHT, they both chit the same, comb their hair the same, have children the same way, and both are pretty in their own way.

I was done.   cool
Re: Why Are Fat/big Ladies Always Better Behaved Than Thin Ladies? by googles: 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Not the fat ladies I know. . . .they are wickedt and foul-mouthed

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Fat/big Ladies Always Better Behaved Than Thin Ladies? by Wislet(f): 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2010
Mygoldie:

because fat ladies are like the coolest and sexiest tongue and thin tiny ladies think they are all that,when they are just mere bones embarassed bones  embarassedbones  embarassed (no offecnse to thin ladies tho), Average ladies are da bomb. wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cos they got it all,  shocked
4 ur community? Just askin in case we hav to inform the FG to effect a state of emergency on hunger 4 ur people! Lol  
Omolola1:

Moi dear, he didnt say average, if i saw clearly he said "BIG, FAT"
lol. Dis gal.
MrsEve:

A man once said this to me when I asked him why do he like fat women,

He said that the reason are because FAT WOMEN USED TO BE SKINNY AND SKINNY WOMEN USED TO BE FAT, then he added that Skinny women are a cheeseburger away from being fat and Fat women are a salad away to becoming skinny.

He also added that THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A FAT WOMAN AND A SKINNY WOMAN IS THE WEIGHT, they both chit the same, comb their hair the same, have children the same way, and both are pretty in their own way.  

I was done.   cool
Maybe am an exception cos i can't get fat no matter wat i eat.
Re: Why Are Fat/big Ladies Always Better Behaved Than Thin Ladies? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 05, 2010
I wonder why people are encouraging obesity! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Fat/big Ladies Always Better Behaved Than Thin Ladies? by Yorisb: 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2010
From the responses thus far I can tell who the FAT NL girls really are. . . undecided
Re: Why Are Fat/big Ladies Always Better Behaved Than Thin Ladies? by MrsEve: 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2010
From your response, we know you ain't muscular nor fit Yorisb, SUCH DUMB AZZ COMMENT,
Re: Why Are Fat/big Ladies Always Better Behaved Than Thin Ladies? by MrsEve: 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2010
Ujujoan:

Who wants to be fat? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Fat/big Ladies Always Better Behaved Than Thin Ladies? by boy1(m): 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2010
Yorisb:

From the responses thus far I can tell who the FAT NL girls really are. . . undecided
yeah!
Re: Why Are Fat/big Ladies Always Better Behaved Than Thin Ladies? by 190: 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2010
ask  odunnu!!
Re: Why Are Fat/big Ladies Always Better Behaved Than Thin Ladies? by Yorisb: 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2010
MrsEve:

From your response, we know you ain't muscular nor fit Yorisb, SUCH DUMB AZZ COMMENT,

Oopss! Did I ruffle some feathers? shocked  lipsrsealed

And as for the highlighted - I'll accept! smiley
Re: Why Are Fat/big Ladies Always Better Behaved Than Thin Ladies? by MrsEve: 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2010
You didn't ruffle MY feathers but proved how ignant you can be,

Even you knew it was ignant, (I know you got image complex, it okay you human the weight can be shed you know wink)
Re: Why Are Fat/big Ladies Always Better Behaved Than Thin Ladies? by MissyB3(f): 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2010
Yeah right! Very much the opposite.
It nor be those Fat blom-blom that usually have sharp tongue and think they can intimidate you with their size and weight. grin grin

Anyways, I like them 'cause they make me laugh. When a Fat person says something, it always seems funny to me.  . . . Prolly because of how they demonstrate.
Re: Why Are Fat/big Ladies Always Better Behaved Than Thin Ladies? by MrsEve: 3:41pm On Nov 05, 2010
I agree Missy B,

That what I was telling the poster, what fat women HE BEEN AROUND, that is well mannered, and I also need to add that not all skinny people suck up or think they all that either,
Re: Why Are Fat/big Ladies Always Better Behaved Than Thin Ladies? by CrazyMan(m): 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2010
Ujujoan:

I wonder o!
Re: Why Are Fat/big Ladies Always Better Behaved Than Thin Ladies? by MrsEve: 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2010
Once again,

Who wants to be fat? undecided
Re: Why Are Fat/big Ladies Always Better Behaved Than Thin Ladies? by MrCork26: 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2010
ermm, fat ladies always bend my chairs (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Why Are Fat/big Ladies Always Better Behaved Than Thin Ladies? by MrCork26: 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2010
and Plisss, DONOT, I repeat, DO NOT alllow Mrs Eve to sit on your chair, ever. cheers! wink
Re: Why Are Fat/big Ladies Always Better Behaved Than Thin Ladies? by MrsEve: 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2010
Yeah right,

You know you don't have ANY CHAIRS, how can they break something you don't have Mr cock?
Re: Why Are Fat/big Ladies Always Better Behaved Than Thin Ladies? by MrsEve: 3:52pm On Nov 05, 2010
You know you use rocks as chairs, life in the village is amazing huh mr cock?
Re: Why Are Fat/big Ladies Always Better Behaved Than Thin Ladies? by MrCork26: 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2010
i GIVE UP ON BLACK WOMENS !!! angry
Re: Why Are Fat/big Ladies Always Better Behaved Than Thin Ladies? by tpia5: 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2010
fat ladies tend to be more laid back, generally speaking.

it doesnt mean they all are though.

skinny ladies on the other hand, tend to be hyper, rather aggressive and difficult to please.

just my opinion which isnt set in stone.  It all boils down to personality, really and doesnt mean anyone is an angel or antagonist based on body shape.

used to be a skinny lady myself back in the day.
Re: Why Are Fat/big Ladies Always Better Behaved Than Thin Ladies? by MrCork26: 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2010
tpia, ermm Bro, if MRS EVE accidentallly step on you toes, u will not be able to walk to 6 years,

the chick really fat, truss me! angry
Re: Why Are Fat/big Ladies Always Better Behaved Than Thin Ladies? by MrsEve: 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2010
Mr~Cork:

i GIVE UP ON BLACK WOMENS !!! angry

Good Riddance! You doing us a HUGE FAVOR! Thank ya Jesus! WHooooweee! grin grin
Re: Why Are Fat/big Ladies Always Better Behaved Than Thin Ladies? by Yorisb: 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2010
MrsEve:

You didn't ruffle MY feathers but proved how ignant you can be,

Even you knew it was ignant, (I know you got image complex, it okay you human the weight can be shed you know wink)

Why you're talking my initial assertion too personal is beyond me, or is there something I should know? undecided wink
Re: Why Are Fat/big Ladies Always Better Behaved Than Thin Ladies? by MrsEve: 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2010
If you thought I TOOK YOUR STATEMENT PERSONAL, then you are as clueless as Mediatrix,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Black Women Have Bad Attitudes? / What Is Your Impression On Nigerian Guys/girls? / My Landlady Asked Me To Massage Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.