Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,116 members, 7,916,262 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:04 PM

Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them (49712 Views)

Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Avril Teases Her Fan On IG As She Shows Off Juicy Photo / ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday / ‘I Have No Relationship With Him’ - 50 Cent Disowns His Eldest Son Marquise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2019

1 Like

Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by Nmezor(f): 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2019
Good, she ain't good for him biko

3 Likes

Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by Tospringe: 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
seangy4konji:
Good riddance..

Very bitter soul..

Hoeloshi

She nearly derail the boy destony6inside that house.. Woman that would make you loose focus.. On light today.. Switch off light tomorrow.. Playing games with your heart till you go drive jam trailer..

Family members Don abuse am tire say she u blind u no see say no old cargo be d(girl..nothing go den her office again.
Bitterness without Mercy is bullshit
Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
Thank goodness she didn't sleep with him even after he washed her pants.
He was just suffering from konji in the house.

3 Likes

Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by brutal1(m): 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
Esther never liked frodd
Their combo cannot work

FRODD + ESTHER

Frodd -equation 1
Esther- equation 2

If F is x, R is y, O is z, D is T, E is M.

(Xyzt) + (-M)

FROD+STHER

Frodsther - Fraudster

It can not work

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by 9gerian: 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
They have come. Everything is tribal.

And as more Nigerians join them in returning the favor, they scream marginalization angry

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Golddigging scum.
All of a sudden you dig our boy because of his prospects.
You remember the number of times you made him shed those royal Igbo tears?

You remember how you treated him like trash?
Now he's global and you wanna be loyal.
Too late mami.

Like Phyno will say..
"Lele, I cho ili, ghostmode, you no go see him."
Frodd went Ghostmode on you when he pulled the carpet from under your feet because the greatest victory is dumping a person who was supposed to dump you first.

I just hope he was quick enough to nut on your face before ditching you in the friendzone.

You've got Leo, Tobi, Seyi and Miyonse if you must date a housemate. Just consider our Nwa-afor a bad deal because he who laughs last, laughs the sexiest.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by Arysexy(m): 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2019
Having been out of the house and watched many interviews Esther made plus the embarrassment Esther caused him in d house, not forgetting Esther +Diane bitterness towards Frodd in the house, he has no better option than to leave the bitter girl.

Any union between the two will crash. Esther being a lawyer plus her always frowning and bitter character will not allow her be submissive to a gentle guy like Frodd.

This is d best thing to happen to Frodd

5 Likes

Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
Why would I want to continue with that blueballling chick?
Team poco. Awon to ma make you beg to put tip and still say no angry

Anyway once you comot bbn house things are washed away. Just as khafi and Gedoni knacking never happened, nothing happened between Frodd and Esther either.

2 Likes

Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by dannyblings(m): 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2019
Frodd is a fraud

1 Like

Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by Dipsong: 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2019
LOMBARDY:
Why did Frodd suddenly end the relationship?

It was the only true love I saw in the house.. even after Esther was gone

She dey craze she didn't gave frood or fraud green light now , so why d bitterness
Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by AmuDimpka: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
Igbo girls are not into Yoruba girls like that ... Trust me !

Esther should have known this
Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by PureFace1(m): 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
AmuDimpka:
Igbo girls are not into Yoruba girls like that ... Trust me !

Esther should have known this

And who told you Yoruba girls are into Igbo men?

Frodd should have known this

4 Likes

Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by HANZZ(m): 6:05pm On Oct 09, 2019
who did unfollowing Frood help?
Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by Youngadvocate(m): 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2019
Ex-Beauty Queen is following him on Insta and is his Number 1 fan...lots of beauties with money and brain are his fans too...and you think he would come out and roll over for Esther?

Dude is now a celeb!

7 Likes

Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by lloyds(m): 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
this Esther is a deceptive , manipulative bittered low budget feminist.

Frodd did all his best to get her to love him .he went as far to wash his undies to prove his konjified soul is begging for pussy.

Yet she didn't deem it fit for frodd to kiss her.

Now that frodd is not doing again why is she angry

Don't really blame her. Most ladies don't really know what they want.

2 Likes

Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by LOMBARDY(m): 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2019
gaetano:

It was just a game. Show is over, everyone should return to their default life. That was how the other girl from last year was expecting something serious from miracle grin
Default life grin

2 Likes

Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by LOMBARDY(m): 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2019
TruthHurts100:

Don't mind them.... They are prolly banging right now. They just want to trend. They are both playing you.
It can be oo

1 Like

Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by maynation(f): 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
gurnam:

He has never hidden his unbridled and disgusting ethnic bigotry
Even the Frood dude will be embarrassed by this foolish nonsense he wrote

As in ehn

I just have never experienced this part of him.
Never knew he is a low life and a pathetic tribal bigot.
Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by Richardonald(m): 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2019
koyyes:
Thank goodness she didn't sleep with him even after he washed her pants.

He was just suffering from konji in the house.
and who told you frodd no kpansh Esther on Sunday night after eviction.. I was there, Esther was all over frodd even on IG live they both kiss.calling him my tiger.. the truth is my guy don go,enter, conquer and remember their are thousands of ladies outside waiting for frodd to be their boo. no bbnaija HMS get female fans than frodd, if u know u know

1 Like

Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by Munzy14(m): 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2019
LOMBARDY:
Why did Frodd suddenly end the relationship?

It was the only true love I saw in the house.. even after Esther was gone
If u think that thing was love, u have no idea what relationship is all about.

The only true love was Ike and Mercy... No other.

Esther and frodd played people like u... grin
Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:34pm On Oct 09, 2019
Richardonald:
and who told you frodd no kpansh Esther on Sunday night after eviction.. I was there, Esther was all over frodd even on IG live they both kiss.calling him my tiger.. the truth is my guy don go,enter, conquer and remember their are thousands of ladies outside waiting for frodd to be their boo. no bbnaija HMS get female fans than frodd, if u know u know
you mean you were there when they had sex ?

1 Like

Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by LOMBARDY(m): 6:34pm On Oct 09, 2019
Munzy14:

If u think that thing was love, u have no idea what relationship is all about.

The only true love was Ike and Mercy... No other.

Esther and frodd played people like u... grin

Ike and Mercy?? Na here I still dey oo

2 Likes

Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by bluefilm: 6:36pm On Oct 09, 2019
The bitch should go and eat shît.
Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by donprinyo(m): 6:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
Frodd go and hustle. Dats de moral of dis story
Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by Richardonald(m): 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
you mean you were there when they had sex ?
habaa grin

Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by Reussite: 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2019
It must have been the manner in which he said it that must have infuriated Esther to unfollow him. Once again I'm forced to believe what most of the female HMs in the house said of Frodd not having the capacity to speak to a lady properly.
I mean I'm not forcing them into a relationship but he could have been diplomatic about it even if he doesn't want to date her(can speak about both of them concentrating on their careers & brands for now b4 relationship) & maintain that honest friendship that could be beneficial to both later.
Besides he made it look as though Esther doesn't have a career of hers to pursue. undecided
Miracle lost some fans last year because of this same attitude of ending a relationship everyone thought would continue outside in a very absurd way via IG...like seriously who does that?
Mhen Frodd surprised me o.....i won't be surprised if his family brought the tribal difference to the table.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by Munzy14(m): 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
LOMBARDY:

Ike and Mercy?? Na here I still dey oo
ok o, watch their space.....Who believed bamteddy... lol

1 Like

Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by LOMBARDY(m): 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
Munzy14:

ok o, watch their space.....Who believed bamteddy... lol
Ok o
Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by King44(m): 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
TheAngry1:
This is what I assume happened: Fraud came out and his mother quickly reminded him that he is Igbo and Esther is Yoruba. How dare you marry onye ofe mmanu, when there are many beautiful Igbo gals out there?

Thank God Esther didn't allow him defile her, she knew he was a desperate snake.

I don talk my town, insult me all you want, but na true I talk.
exactly
Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by abibun: 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
When do they become friends on Instagram? Was there connectivity between all of them before the show?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Life - Popular Prophet / Biodun Okeowo's Daughter Graduates From Secondary School (Photos) / Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.