Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,141 members, 7,916,342 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:57 PM

Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them (49715 Views)

Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Avril Teases Her Fan On IG As She Shows Off Juicy Photo / ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday / ‘I Have No Relationship With Him’ - 50 Cent Disowns His Eldest Son Marquise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by meobizy(f): 8:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
Haq haq haq. This short woman is very smart. It was obvious during her time in the house she had the capacity to play mind games. If truly there is no relationship then she (not he) hit it and quit it. On the other hand she is selling herself (the Froddster brand actually) using controversy. Both in the house and outside she is nothing without Fresh&Odd.

Also she’s a private person so it makes sense not to do all these fake social media love stunts.
Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by Princeofasia: 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
LOMBARDY:
Why did Frodd suddenly end the relationship?

It was the only true love I saw in the house.. even after Esther was gone
the guy is a real bastard o. i was actually expecting this shit from mercy, he actually used her because if not for esther, frod for no go anywhere na.. i know esther was annoying at some point sha. well, what do you expect from a confirm yahoo fraudster

1 Like

Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by WorWorBoy: 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2019
Frodd frodd our guy. grin grin

Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by Lordjb: 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
Okay
Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by LOMBARDY(m): 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
Princeofasia:
the guy is a real bastard o. i was actually expecting this shit from mercy, he actually used her because if not for esther, frod for no go anywhere na.. i know esther was annoying at some point sha. well, what do you expect from a confirm yahoo fraudster
I swear very annoying
Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
Frodd is gay, he just used Esther for cruise
Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
LOMBARDY:

frodd is gay, he loves guys only
Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by LOMBARDY(m): 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2019
camobri:

frodd is gay, he loves guys only
Hmm..do you know him??
Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by NLSavage: 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
what did I tell you
Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by NLSavage: 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
Anambralstson wetin I tell you
Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by Adebowale89(m): 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2019
TheAngry1:
This is what I assume happened: Fraud came out and his mother quickly reminded him that he is Igbo and Esther is Yoruba. How dare you marry onye ofe mmanu, when there are many beautiful Igbo gals out there?

Thank God Esther didn't allow him defile her, she knew he was a desperate snake.

I don talk my town, insult me all you want, but na true I talk.

To those parent that might said that aren't feeling fine. Igbo guys are free to marry Yoruba girls and Yoruba guys are free to marry Igbo girls

My babe is Igbo and I dey give her bullalla anytime I want, so no big deal about frodd and Esther

Frodd was only pained that he didn't pull through but it was his fault that he fell over, he didn't play his game well. Real guy play a lady to hungry for sex, real guy Dont beg for sex

Diick is expensive, ladies are more than men in the world

2 Likes

Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by raphy(m): 11:45pm On Oct 09, 2019
when the girl force him for a kiss on dark n lovely fashion show you think she was not into him.

now she was the one that block him.
she is heart broken seriously. ..

make she take heart n move on.
Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by leofab(f): 6:11am On Oct 10, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Frodd bobo,

his family has organised a two days fasting and prayers for him to regain his senses,. i hope he doesnt go back to beg and wash pant and bra again... because that guy is completely unpredictable when it comes to esther...

Esther must have denied him kpekus yet again outside biggie house

I know frodd would cry in his hotel room this night

LasLas thier Nwa -Afor go still go beg and wash pant just like Peter Okoye the upcomming artist from Anambra

dem carry Seyi Awolowo matter for head pass this one, now they have moved to Esther, last last Yoruba no send una, na una dey look for us... we no even sabi where una dey for map, most of us have never crossed the Niger bridge before

the European came to Africa to colonize so are the Igbos in the west...
Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by solmusdesigns: 6:14am On Oct 10, 2019
leofab:

Not so, the Europeans came to steal African resources, and Manpower through slavery.. so i guess we now know why we have crime in our peaceful West, and just as we got the europeans out, we all know the fate of easterners
Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by Ekwensu1: 6:15am On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Not so, the Europeans came to steal African resources, and Manpower through slavery.. so i guess we now know why we have crime in our peaceful West
[/s]
Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by SavageResponse(m): 6:32am On Oct 10, 2019
You people must be very idle to have time to be monitoring who followed and unfollowed eachother
Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by OILOFGLADNESS: 8:41am On Oct 10, 2019
LOMBARDY:

WHY WONT HEEEEE

I LIKE THE WAY HE ENDED IT OPENLY AND IMMEDIATELY INSTEAD OF DECIEVING THE GIRL FOR SELFISH INTEREST

SEEE NONE OF THESE BBN HOUSEMATE IS MISCHIEVOUS AS MIRACLE..

THUMBS UP FRODD

AFTER THE GAME SHE PLAYED WITH U IN THE HOUSE AND ALL THE HUMILIATION....

1 Like

Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:22am On Oct 10, 2019
leofab:
No the igbos came to hawk gala and push wheelbarrow
Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by Evans2019: 10:06am On Oct 10, 2019
So just because Frodd said " there is no love interest between you two" you unfollowed him on IG , Childish acts.....when you guys were in the house and you keep telling the other housemates there was nothing between you two.....you nor know say he pains Frodd
Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by LOMBARDY(m): 11:22am On Oct 10, 2019
OILOFGLADNESS:

WHY WONT HEEEEE

I LIKE THE WAY HE ENDED IT OPENLY AND IMMEDIATELY INSTEAD OF DECIEVING THE GIRL FOR SELFISH INTEREST

SEEE NONE OF THESE BBN HOUSEMATE IS MISCHIEVOUS AS MIRACLE..

THUMBS UP FRODD

AFTER THE GAME SHE PLAYED WITH U IN THE HOUSE AND ALL THE HUMILIATION....
Which game did she play with him?
Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by chigoizie7(m): 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
LOMBARDY:

Apparently, FRODD came outside the house and saw things for himself

1 Like

Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by leofab(f): 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
And ended up being your landlords
Kennyswagz1:
No the igbos came to hawk gala and push wheelbarrow
Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by leofab(f): 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Not so, the Europeans came to steal African resources, and Manpower through slavery.. so i guess we now know why we have crime in our peaceful West, and just as we got the europeans out, we all know the fate of easterners
until then.. for now let’s pillage the west... till they are fit to take care of themselves..!
Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by solmusdesigns: 12:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
leofab:
until then.. for now let’s pillage the west... till they are fit to take care of themselves..!

Feel free to, Just make sure you pay your tax, pay iyaloja, pay agberos and pay Omo onile on everything you hustle hard for and we the west are cool with you

Opps almost forgot, pay your tithe to our Pastors, God bless you as you do
Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by Ekwensu1: 12:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Feel free, make sure you pay your tax, pay iyaloja, pay agberos, and pay Omo onile on everything you hustle hard for and we the west are cool with you
[/s]
shatap
Re: Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them by Kennyswagz1(m): 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
leofab:
And ended up being your landlords
you mean the same igbos who don't pay rent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victoria Inyama Slams Tonto Dikeh For Calling Mercy Johnson's Daughter "Witch" / Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) / Desmond Elliot Was Right In Calling Nigerian Youths Children - Ivan-Whyte Eagle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.