Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,309 members, 7,887,910 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:16 PM

How Does The Thieving Of Corrupt Nigerians Affect Their Kids? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Does The Thieving Of Corrupt Nigerians Affect Their Kids? (10115 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: 4 Methods Corrupt Nigerians Use To Steal Nigeria's Money / Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders / Sarakis' : The Thieving Slave Masters Of Kwara (with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does The Thieving Of Corrupt Nigerians Affect Their Kids? by Sagamite(m): 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2010
We even had retarded opinions like this on that thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-444610.32.html#msg6033159

Honestly some Nigerians need to be taken to the woods and shot. We should not risk them propagating their genes.
Re: How Does The Thieving Of Corrupt Nigerians Affect Their Kids? by Sagamite(m): 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2010
tensor777:

^What are you on about? You are referring to the guy's indefensible and incomprehensible position on the attempted lawful arrest of fugitive James Onanefe Ibori with my position on this issue.
I am not even aware that Mohammed Abacha is a fugitive from justice or that he has refused to submit to the directives of constituted authority either in Nigeria or abroad .  undecided

pro01
The slowpoke thought it was wrong for there to be an attempt to even try and arrest Ibori when there are worse thieves than Ibori that are walking free and being big men in Nigeria because they are highly connected and powerful.

He felt uncomfortable with such focus on Ibori even though Ibori is a big thief, he is not the only one, he felt it was picking on one person (persecution). Poor Ibori!

You
You said it is cowardice to be insulting Mohammed Abacha for money laundering because his father is not there to protect him when there are other thieves' offsprings that are involved in money laundering that are not being insulted since their parents are alive.

You feel uncomfortable with such focus on Mohammed Abacha even though it is in the news he is fighting to hide the stolen billions, he is not the only one, you feel it was picking on one person (persecution). Poor Mohammed Abacha!

Insight
Well aligned thinking line.
Re: How Does The Thieving Of Corrupt Nigerians Affect Their Kids? by Sagamite(m): 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2010
Anybody knows Amos Adamu's kids?
Re: How Does The Thieving Of Corrupt Nigerians Affect Their Kids? by tpia1: 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2010
Mamma MIA! I shouted at the sight of Abacha’s massive mansion in the expansive and expensive compound

http://thewillnigeria.com/opinion/5470-SANI-ABACHA-THE-LESSON-ALL-FAIL-LEARN.html

why is the writer shouting mamma mia when he no dey italy.
Re: How Does The Thieving Of Corrupt Nigerians Affect Their Kids? by Kilode1: 10:55pm On May 27, 2011
Even Debenhams recognizes their thievery

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-676290.0.html
Re: How Does The Thieving Of Corrupt Nigerians Affect Their Kids? by Sagamite(m): 11:10pm On May 27, 2011
Kilode?!:

Even Debenhams recognizes their thievery

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-676290.0.html

Jeez!

71% of their foreign customers are Nigerians? shocked shocked shocked

Dem even beat the more populous Chinese? undecided
Re: How Does The Thieving Of Corrupt Nigerians Affect Their Kids? by Kilode1: 11:22pm On May 27, 2011
Sagamite:

Jeez!

71% of their foreign customers are Nigerians? shocked shocked shocked

Dem even beat the more populous Chinese? undecided

It is eye-popping indeed shocked

The Nigerian senate signed a budget of $29billion yesterday, we know where a chunk of that will end up, mind you, that budget is just 1/3 of what a US state like Texas spends in one year for example, and they have a population of just 24million while Nigeria has 150million+ and we still dey waste money on Senators, Governors, criminals and praise singing "Youth" while over 60% lives on less than $2 a day.

Now some but-scratching I/dio/t will come online to justify Jonathan dashing out 150,000 each to "Youth" attending a meet and greet session with him.

Saga, I will need you to work harder on than Moro/n correction program cool
Re: How Does The Thieving Of Corrupt Nigerians Affect Their Kids? by Sagamite(m): 11:41pm On May 27, 2011
Kilode?!:

It is eye-popping indeed shocked

The Nigerian senate signed a budget of $29billion yesterday, we know where a chunk of that will end up, mind you, that budget is just 1/3 of what a US state like Texas spends in one year for example, and they have a population of just 24million while Nigeria has 150million+ and we still dey waste money on Senators, Governors, criminals and praise singing "Youth" while over 60% lives on less than $2 a day.

Now some but-scratching I/dio/t will come online to justify Jonathan dashing out 150,000 each to "Youth" attending a meet and greet session with him.

Saga, I will need you to work harder on than Moro/n correction program cool

One of the moorons said since it is oil revenue and not tax on the population then the leaders can spend it as they wish and dash it to praise-singing youths.

Won ti bastardise education ni Nigeria and poverty has led to lack of nootropic foods in most of the population's diet.

I am sure we have a generation of waste considering the mentality of the average Nigerian youth (get rich with little work and no unique idea) and the vast majority of the so-called graduates that debate with conjectures our educational system churns out.
Re: How Does The Thieving Of Corrupt Nigerians Affect Their Kids? by Kilode1: 1:17am On May 28, 2011
Won ti bastardise education ni Nigeria and poverty has led to lack of nootropic foods in most of the population's diet.

Too much Gaari with sub-standard education is a recipe for producing mumu followers. grin grin
Re: How Does The Thieving Of Corrupt Nigerians Affect Their Kids? by tpia5: 8:56am On Aug 08, 2012
no idea @ topic.

i dont know any nigerian vip/politician and neither do i know any of their kids.

i dont stalk them either- i have other things to do with my time.

but to each his/her own.
Re: How Does The Thieving Of Corrupt Nigerians Affect Their Kids? by tpia5: 3:42am On Nov 23, 2013
hypocritical thread.
Re: How Does The Thieving Of Corrupt Nigerians Affect Their Kids? by fegflu: 4:13am On Nov 23, 2013
Re: How Does The Thieving Of Corrupt Nigerians Affect Their Kids? by fegflu: 11:04am On Nov 23, 2013
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

African Lingua Franca - Between Hausa And Kiswahili / Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War / Bandits, Terrorists Occupy 1,129 Square Kilometers Of Forest Reserves In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.