Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,836 members, 7,933,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 07:52 PM

Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number (81255 Views)

Official Vehicle Of The Police Affairs Ministry Stolen In Abuja / Metrolamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number / Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by rafcrown(m): 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2019
They must add Nigeria to their foolish and dirty deal to make it GROW well.

1 Like

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
The question that needs to be asked here is: "Do both VIN's (Vehicle Identification Number) match? It would be very irresponsible to make a claim without any basis other than the cars have similar color. If the claimant has any evidence of theft, he should publish it so that the general public would help solve the crime. Enough said!
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
RichDad1:
Na dem.
If you know you know.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Na dem,dem! grin
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by jidxin(m): 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Nonsense....
People can believe any nonsense.

1. They're many Lamborghini with same colour...
How could the owner identify his own just by looking one picture.

2. The person who bought the car in Ghana probably didn't know it was stolen.
Same way u goto computer village and u buy used laptops not knowing how it was gotten.

3. How was the car smuggled so easily into Africa.

The owner should look for his car in Switzerland... Nonsense
thank you my bro.... I don't know people that have sense still exists on Nairaland. People on NL are just so stupid

1 Like

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by iykejohnson(m): 8:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
How was the car shipped in at the first place, with electric speed of light

Boys aint smiling at all
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by ZaraGift: 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
Neoteny:
I've $50 that say the "Ghanaian" is actually Biafran

The Ghanaian is a Yoruba man

1 Like

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by barinedan(m): 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
Why Must It Be Nigerians Always?
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
Mercy eke. Come and carry your Lamborghini
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by olurili(m): 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2019
themosthigh:
This reminds me of when I was still in the streets. No one was a better thief and drug dealer. I operated between India, Afghanistan and Pakistan. Running deals with Afghan warlord and Pashtun Sheikhs. After going to jail in India for 7 years, I returned back to my country to enjoy the fruits of my labor. After escaping justice for years, I am now a pastor, though I still have sleepless nights whenever I remember the dread in the eyes of traitors before I.......... Terrible. I know I will make heaven though. Christ forgives.
pls connect me bro let my sufferness end

1 Like

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by barinedan(m): 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
Why Must It Be Nigerians always?
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by kmaster007: 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
at least.. we got talent
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by erico2k2(m): 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2019
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
Chosen 1 =Stolen one
How the hell was it shipped so easily? It's either a deal didn't go through well between the owners and the guy that Ghanaian that acquired it
hidden in a container amongst other goods or dismantled and shipped, assembled when it came to ghana

1 Like

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by Neoteny(m): 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
ZaraGift:

The Ghanaian is a Yoruba man

Ugh

You're kinda ugly......inside and out.
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
themosthigh:
This reminds me of when I was still in the streets. No one was a better thief and drug dealer. I operated between India, Afghanistan and Pakistan. Running deals with Afghan warlord and Pashtun Sheikhs. After going to jail in India for 7 years, I returned back to my country to enjoy the fruits of my labor. After escaping justice for years, I am now a pastor, though I still have sleepless nights whenever I remember the dread in the eyes of traitors before I.......... Terrible. I know I will make heaven though. Christ forgives.

You have no job, no hustle. All you do is troll frontpage threads and concoct fictional stories. It's either you're twelve or you're retardêd. You can't have it any other way.

2 Likes

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
how dis car take reach Ghana fron switzerland.
i smell lies

1 Like

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by slimjosh231(m): 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
Chosen 1 =Stolen one
How the hell was it shipped so easily? It's either a deal didn't go through well between the owners and the guy that Ghanaian that acquired it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by tpadua22(m): 9:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
Na Nnamdi or Chukwuka go steal that motor.... Awon Omo ina shaaa

1 Like

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by rolams(m): 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
Hilarious!
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by Memberclub(m): 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
This is a photo shop picture
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by aspirebig: 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
Must they must find a way to involve Nigeria in a crime matter always?
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by PerfectJUSTICE: 10:52pm On Oct 10, 2019
Mourinho why?
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:09am On Oct 11, 2019
Is easy to ship stolen cars to Africa, no biggie there

1 Like

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by cRAFTsVEN: 12:10am On Oct 11, 2019
What is a Ghanaian?

1 Like

Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by tealaw(m): 12:52am On Oct 11, 2019
Igbo man must be involved. Na naija plate be that.
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by nasbiafra(m): 12:59am On Oct 11, 2019
walahi this one weak me see NIGERIA see BAD NEWS
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by Cousin9999: 3:41am On Oct 11, 2019
I'm not impressed by those flat, goofy cars.
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by joeGH: 5:37am On Oct 11, 2019
WorWorBoy:
How is he not a Ghanaian? with the way you Ghanaian enter Nigeria anyhow? I'm 100% the thief is a Ghanaian.
my guy chill.. every Ghanaian knows how easily Nigerians obtain Ghanaian passports in Ghana inorder to hide their true Nigerian identities especially bearing in mind the rejection rate of Nigerians by such foreign embassies... The Nigerian no. plate should be enough to give u a clue... There is some level of sanity in the Ghanaian institution comparatively, some checks would av been done prior to its registration had it been registered in Ghana... This should tell you a lot.. Let's keep our fingers crossed n observe as the story unfolds.
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by menatate: 6:02am On Oct 11, 2019
Very luxurious sa gaming
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by Olorunnim: 6:04am On Oct 11, 2019
Just as a BMW was stolen in Canada and wasn't found again, the authorities had to tell us the car must have been shipped to, THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES LIKE NIGERIA, That was their exact words, I just grew weary that day.
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 7:14am On Oct 11, 2019
erico2k2:

hidden in a container amongst other goods or dismantled and shipped, assembled when it came to ghana
lol @ dismantled .. Hell no
Re: Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number by jaxxy(m): 7:37am On Oct 11, 2019
vaxx2:
How is the person a Ghanaian. is it because the person owns a Ghanaian passport. remember the plate number is a Nigerian ones. something more is fiching.

From the Instagram handle being accused on the luxury rental page now I think it’s a Ghanaian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife / Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.