Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,899 members, 7,949,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 07:47 PM

My Daughter Just Clocked 20 And It Was Her Decision To Marry Early – Regina Dani - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Daughter Just Clocked 20 And It Was Her Decision To Marry Early – Regina Dani (386 Views)

Bill Gates Daughter Just Got Engaged To Egyptian Showjumper Boyfriend (photos) / Tekno Defends His Decision To Wear A Jacket In #italy / 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Daughter Just Clocked 20 And It Was Her Decision To Marry Early – Regina Dani by Presloaded1: 10:05am On Oct 11, 2019
Regina Daniels mom, Rita has slammed those criticizing her daughter’s marriage to 59-year-old businessman, Ned Nwoko.

PRESLOADED recalls the ‘The Enemy I Know’ movie producer had revealed she had prayed to God to provide rich old husbands for her daughters to marry.

The actress has also cleared�������

https://presloaded.com.ng/2019/10/my-daughter-just-clocked-20-and-it-was/
Re: My Daughter Just Clocked 20 And It Was Her Decision To Marry Early – Regina Dani by NobleAngell(f): 10:11am On Oct 11, 2019
The news of Your daughter's marriage to her grandpa is now water under the bridge so stop trying to return it to the news.

(1) (Reply)

My Child Is Off Limit Or I Will Come For You -dabota Lawson & Linda Ikeji Fights / Davido – Risky Ft. Popcaan [BTS Photos] / #bbnaija 2019 Winner, Mercy Eke Bags Endorsement Deal With Moët & Chandon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.