Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:50 PM

MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" (29046 Views)

Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him / Tboss Slammed Over Ubi Franklin & Unfollowing Churhchill On Instagram / Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" by Seun360(m): 7:59am On Oct 12, 2019
Godbuoy:

He unfollowed them because they are vector's "spy".
U can't calm to be my fans and be talking shit about me.
That aside, No snake.

U cant "Calm"

Baba, calm down.....No carry person matter for head like Gala.
Re: MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" by encryptjay(m): 8:01am On Oct 12, 2019
Frankiss44:

My brother I just weak oh.. So make MI employ interpreter to interpret the diss track for am?

I even download the so called CDQ diss and I never forgive myself for that waste of MB for this kind harsh economy
Both Phyno and Olamide are more like choir masters these days.

Re: MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" by Frankiss44(m): 8:03am On Oct 12, 2019
encryptjay:

Re: MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" by Acidosis(m): 8:04am On Oct 12, 2019
solmusdesigns:
rap isnt about english, its about throwing punchline and ryhming to jams

Should MI dare Olamide, then he would suffer serious Ego bruise, because the diss track would trend nationwide

I didn't mention English. You mistook local for Yoruba/Igbo, yeah? Well you're right. When Phyno sings, I barely understand his flows since I'm not Igbo. Same way a non-yoruba speaking man would feel when Olamide raps.

You see why you can't place M.I and Phyno or Olamide on the same table?

Re: MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" by Femeto: 8:05am On Oct 12, 2019
If you are supporting Vector you can't be a fan of M.I. So I support him unfollowing people who never liked him.
Re: MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" by Frankiss44(m): 8:06am On Oct 12, 2019
Rosay15:
... I stan
The viper really murder it and the flows ehn.
If anyone says that vector raps is dry then the person know anything about rap.
On repeat but MI need to help his brother.

This is no murder.. The bars here are weak.. Vector on beast mode can do better than this... I rate him that high.. This is more like a freestyle

Re: MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" by Frankiss44(m): 8:08am On Oct 12, 2019
Rosay15:
just because Olamide sing doesn’t mean he doesn’t have flows.
Baba just wan flow trend to stay relevant
Remember, rap music doesn’t sell in naija.
Olamide still gat flows anytime any day.

Who says rap doesn't sell.. Anything sells in Nigeria if you are good at your delivery.. And that's why MI is a success today.

Re: MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" by Frankiss44(m): 8:13am On Oct 12, 2019
nuggarito:

What kind of childish wack lyrics is this one. This vector ain't sh*t, if you looking for a better diss track, go and listen to aka composure. Nigerian rappers are loosing it.

Lolz.. Nor let Vector fans skin you alive oh cheesy grin
Re: MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" by Barryseal: 8:19am On Oct 12, 2019
encryptjay:

It's sad how commercial they have gone, having known them when they were underground ogs. I don't know why people say rap don't sell in Nigeria when Phyno and Olamide got their breakthrough with rap.
Re: MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" by Realhommie(m): 8:20am On Oct 12, 2019
Chrisus:
Isn't that the former Nairaland supermod who died recently's comment I'm seeing up there among the twitter screenshots? That Mazi Ogbuefor guy. Who's operating his account?
Someone used his pix probably, it can't be him.
Re: MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" by Ryocaj(m): 8:27am On Oct 12, 2019
On God nobody can diss Vector.. if not Show Dem Camp or Mode9.. others should take a seat behind..

Re: MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" by EzekaUdenee: 8:35am On Oct 12, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Should MI dare Olamide, then he would suffer serious Ego bruise, because the diss track would trend nationwide

Re: MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" by EzekaUdenee: 8:35am On Oct 12, 2019
solmusdesigns:
i laugh at you, bro Rap is evolving and newschool rapper or lyricist like olamide would body bag MI and make a national hit off him

Re: MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" by pauladonis(m): 8:37am On Oct 12, 2019
IamCharles123:
But i have listened to vector new diss and its still dry, abi my ear dey pain me. I slept of while listening to the song sef.

Your ears are working fine, You just need to connect them to your brain first, or borrow one if you don't have any...

Re: MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" by Reffone: 8:40am On Oct 12, 2019
U get enh because he felt how vector respected him before whipping baba ass hard
emerged01:

I Dey tell u! I no know why people don’t appreciate good thing when they see it in Africa. Even Jagz has to tweet after vector diss.

Re: MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:41am On Oct 12, 2019
solmusdesigns:

MI feeling like a kingkong beefing ordinary vector,... I pray he jams Olamide badoo or Phyno so that he can get his short self drag in muddy waters

wetin?

if u dey talk about rapping [lyrically fierce], Olamide, phyno and the rest are not even a match for MI
Re: MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" by airminem(f): 8:43am On Oct 12, 2019
Who mr V (vagina)elep
Re: MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" by EzekaUdenee: 8:44am On Oct 12, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Re: MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" by CEOwatazs: 8:44am On Oct 12, 2019
BrutalJab:
The rat is frustrated and has started pushing panic buttons everywhere.

He even logged into Choc City Twitter account to publish his awards and achievements. grin

Who is the Boss now?

Tot I was d only person who noticed DT. His handwriting was holding written on d twit
Re: MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" by solmusdesigns: 8:45am On Oct 12, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

wetin?

if u dey talk about rapping [lyrically fierce], Olamide, phyno and the rest are not even a match for MI

why so? because they rap in local dialet or because they sing verses?
Re: MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" by EzekaUdenee: 8:48am On Oct 12, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Re: MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" by Debaiz: 8:48am On Oct 12, 2019
IamCharles123:
But i have listened to vector new diss and its still dry, abi my ear dey pain me. I slept of while listening to the song sef.

It’s dry to the ears but very loaded.

Watch as it tears MI apart

Re: MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" by Kasalee001(m): 8:55am On Oct 12, 2019
IamCharles123:

You don ask the question yourself, na only confirmation you need , ......
On behalf of me and fellow nairalanders , we dey tell you now say
*your HEAR DEY PAIN YOU

Re: MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:57am On Oct 12, 2019
solmusdesigns:

whether rap in local dialect or not, those two you mentioned can't initiate diss with real rappers.

stay blessed, bro.
Re: MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" by retake89(m): 9:02am On Oct 12, 2019
Frankiss44:

This is no murder.. The bars here are weak.. Vector on beast mode can do better than this... I rate him that high.. This is more like a freestyle

Oga rapper. Please drop your own bars let's hear it.
Re: MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" by imustsaymymindo: 9:05am On Oct 12, 2019
I am number one in the 234.+234. Means I am number one in Nigeria.
Well, I felt Vector didn't use that line well.
He is always fond of repeating his lines and explaining his bars.
Makes his rap tiring and boring.
In all, the Judas the rat is not music to me. Sounds like a skit.
M.I. is still his Daddy.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" by jclassiq(m): 9:12am On Oct 12, 2019
solmusdesigns:

MI feeling like a kingkong beefing ordinary vector,... I pray he jams Olamide badoo or Phyno so that he can get his short self drag in muddy waters

Oga those guys u mentioned are not emcees
Re: MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" by Pentools(m): 9:12am On Oct 12, 2019
IamCharles123:

It's obvious beats makes you feel good...just beats/sounds, that makes you a no fan of rap and hip hop.

Always listen to lyrics, it does more good and healing than beats/sounds.

Vector nailed it with his lyrics, he went straight to point.....this ain't beef to me but vector stating the obvious, and of course facts...M is good but lacks some sh!t every hip hop head should have, I need not say more because you won't understand.

Bless up!

Re: MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" by Aiyk2333: 9:16am On Oct 12, 2019
solmusdesigns:

look at this kiddo?? I guess u started listening to music yesterday!!! olamide and join won't even attempt beefing MI.. in the history of African music MI has the best, I mean the best diss track titled BEEF directed to Kelly handsome... till date none has come close to that. Kelly had to ask for forgiveness after that track
Re: MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" by tunary(m): 9:17am On Oct 12, 2019
I was thinking this MI is matured enough. no self control. he just dey claim maturity

Re: MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" by Aiyk2333: 9:17am On Oct 12, 2019
Pentools:

It's obvious beats makes you feel good...just beats/sounds, that makes you a no fan of rap and hip hop.

Always listen to lyrics, it does more good and healing than beats/sounds.

Vector nailed it with his lyrics, he went straight to point.....this ain't beef to me but vector stating the obvious, and of course facts...M is good but lacks some sh!t every hip hop head should have, I need not say more because you won't understand.

Bless up!
V z gat some dope shit though buh he hasn't matched M's.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Drops Flowers At Dagrin's Tomb (Picture) / Singer Saeon Moruda In Hot Pants / EFFIXZZY VILLA: Ani Amatosero' House, A Duplex As She Celebrates Her Birthday

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)