Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,062 members, 7,912,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 05:21 PM

The Maximum Load Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Maximum Load Of God (695 Views)

An Argument Against Any Reasonable Knowledge Of God. / Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri / Was Ship Load Of BIBLES Really Sunk By Abiola? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Maximum Load Of God by Joagbaje(m): 7:35am On Nov 07, 2010
Colossians 1:19
For it pleased the Father that in him (Christ Jesus) should all fulness dwell

The word fullness used above is the Greek “pleroma,” and it means the maximum, total or complete content of a vessel! It means everything that ought to be in the vessel is present in its completeness and full measure; a complete content in its maximum requirement. Thus, the vessel is filled with the maximum load of everything that should be in it. You can have a maximum load but not everything. In other words, you’ve carried more of certain things than others that you should have had in the vessel. But “pleroma” means everything that is required in its maximum capacity and entirety.

God’s desire is for us to be filled with His maximum load. He said

“that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God” (Ephesians 3:19).

Talking about the Lord Jesus, Colossians 1:19 says

“…For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulnes dwell.”

It pleased the Father that in Jesus, should all “pleroma” dwell – the maximum load of God. In other words, when you saw Jesus, you saw the totality of Deity. That means everything the Father is and has is in Jesus; everything the Holy Spirit is and has is in Jesus. He is the expression of the totality of divinity, the effulgence of the Father’s glory; the express image of His person.

No wonder Jesus had the boldness to say

“He that has seen me, has seen the Father” (John 14:9).

He also said
“I am in the Father and the Father is in me…” (John 14:11);

then in John 10:30 He said “I and my Father are one.”

Now, the beauty of it all is that when we look at Jesus, we see and know who we are,

1 John 4:17
for as He is, so are we in this world

Thus, as Jesus is – the expression of totality of divinity, the effulgence of the Father’s glory, and express image of His person – filled with all the “pleroma” of God, so are we. You’re filled with the maximum load of God! There’s nothing gracious, glorious and divine that should be in you that’s not already in you.

No wonder the Bible says “And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power” (Colossians 2:10)

. You’ve become a God-carrier. Everywhere you go, God goes, because you carry the maximum load of God. Everything you require in life is within you, because He lives in you. No matter what you want, be it healing, strength, and prosperity – everything that’s necessary for a good, sound and prosperous life – is inside you:

2 Peter 1:3
cording as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue”

(1) (Reply)

Miracle In The Midst Of Darkness / Deception / A Living Dog Is Better Than A Dead Lion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.