Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

The Bible And Science - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Bible And Science (263 Views)

Crafting Solutions: The Art And Science Of Custom Software Development / The Art And Science Of Effective Press Release Distribution / Technology And Science Overview, Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bible And Science by ibinaboonline: 10:13am On Oct 12, 2019
Here is a verse of the Bible I want us to take a look at;

[Food is grown on the earth above, but down below, the earth is melted as by fire - Job 28:5]

Now I don't claim to be a science buff or have any experience with topography but I thought what we have under the earth is just water. Is there any credence to this verse of scripture about the earth below been melted as by fire?
Please, let the learned teach the learners.
Re: The Bible And Science by judgementyard(m): 10:46am On Oct 12, 2019
Have you ever heard about volcano?

(1) (Reply)

Good Morning Please I Need Help To Get The Phone Number Associated / Application Of UAV Mapping Technology In The Marine Industry / How To Recover The Hotmail Account Without Secret Questions 1-888-652-8714?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.