Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,272 members, 7,967,659 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:07 AM

Daniel Fakoya, 18, To Spend 15 Years In UK Prison For Firearms Offences - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daniel Fakoya, 18, To Spend 15 Years In UK Prison For Firearms Offences (23955 Views)

Tears As Lagos Government Auctions 44 Vehicles For Traffic Offences / Small Doctor Arrested By Police For Firearms Possession (PHOTO) / VIDEO: Rapper Brutalized By Rival Gang Members Inside UK Prison, His Face Broken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Fakoya, 18, To Spend 15 Years In UK Prison For Firearms Offences by Goldencheese(m): 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2019
Wasted potentials! He couldn't have joined the movie industry to promote his gangster lifestyle and make bucks doing so.

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Fakoya, 18, To Spend 15 Years In UK Prison For Firearms Offences by ednut1(m): 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:
What's up with this generation of kids looking so old at a young age? Even girls.
food and lifestyle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Fakoya, 18, To Spend 15 Years In UK Prison For Firearms Offences by fergie001: 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:
What's up with this generation of kids looking so old at a young age? Even girls.
It's climate change

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Fakoya, 18, To Spend 15 Years In UK Prison For Firearms Offences by ednut1(m): 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2019
Evaromantik1:
Omo Naija go there dey form gangsta. He could be deported as soon as his term is over.

Well, if you haven't listen to Teni's New EP "Billionaire", you're missing a lot, Download Now!
was born and bred there. No deportation

7 Likes

Re: Daniel Fakoya, 18, To Spend 15 Years In UK Prison For Firearms Offences by bjreal67(m): 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
Your own kind of Daniel is NAWA. You are opposite of Daniel's. You look like someone that should be called OTOLO

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Fakoya, 18, To Spend 15 Years In UK Prison For Firearms Offences by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

Such a prodigy. It's rare to see any of his mate achieved such at his age. He's waited all his life to reach a legal age, he could have done this a year ago or be caught as a juvenile but he waited for the right age.

And the first thing he chose to test-run his legal age with was a forbidden zone strictly meant for the elders. His courage is legendary! Such a great kid.

Kids no longer waste time nowadays before achieving what many adults never achieved. They reach 18 years, they take the batton and launch straight into breaking records.

Second NwaAmaikpe cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Fakoya, 18, To Spend 15 Years In UK Prison For Firearms Offences by Lexusgs430: 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2019
If you can't do the time........ Don't commit the crime......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Fakoya, 18, To Spend 15 Years In UK Prison For Firearms Offences by midnighter(f): 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2019
chei see fresh braids... why not stay out of trouble

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Fakoya, 18, To Spend 15 Years In UK Prison For Firearms Offences by SenecaTheYonger: 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
ednut1:
food and lifestyle
It's like there's surplus of food with this generation?

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Fakoya, 18, To Spend 15 Years In UK Prison For Firearms Offences by LZAA: 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
Always accommodating london grin
Respect ya host
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed Adaibeku bastardmod

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Fakoya, 18, To Spend 15 Years In UK Prison For Firearms Offences by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
Good for him
If he survive the bars/walls, he would be 33 by the time he gets out
I would've married the dream woman & make a bunch of beautiful babies cool
We rock'n'roll. life goes on with or without you cheesy
Happy for him & many more like him that will surely join him soon

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Fakoya, 18, To Spend 15 Years In UK Prison For Firearms Offences by emerged01(m): 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2019
Una claim Tammy Abraham,claim Fikayo Tomori but no fit claim this one because it involves crime. Hmm,it is well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Fakoya, 18, To Spend 15 Years In UK Prison For Firearms Offences by luiscarter(m): 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2019
Once i leave dz damn country, it's to hustle more, wonder how ppl got the opportunity to leave, what comes to dia mind it's involving in gang related shits, wonder how life it's unfair most times

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Fakoya, 18, To Spend 15 Years In UK Prison For Firearms Offences by 2sexycom(m): 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2019
He is not a Nigerian. We dash una this one cos he has probably never stepped foot in Nigeria since born

4 Likes

Re: Daniel Fakoya, 18, To Spend 15 Years In UK Prison For Firearms Offences by panpan(m): 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2019
post=83075958:
We don't disappoint in everything, we always break record legally and illegally, if its legally, Oyinbo will claims its their people by birth or citizenship but if it's illegally, Na Nigeria even if he was born there with mix oyinbo and naija parent

It is not stated anywhere in the report that Daniel Fakoya is a Nigerian.

The reference to a "Nigerian" was only mentioned on the Nairaland front page.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Fakoya, 18, To Spend 15 Years In UK Prison For Firearms Offences by midnighter(f): 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2019
luiscarter:
Once i leave dz damn country, it's to hustle more, wonder how ppl got the opportunity to leave, what comes to dia mind it's involving in gang related shits, wonder how life it's unfair most times

Even when you leave, when you have a baby there you'll still need to explain to him why he doesnt need to involve himself in this trash... Fakoya Senior wanted to leave too...now look where his prized baby has landed himself...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Fakoya, 18, To Spend 15 Years In UK Prison For Firearms Offences by CaptainMitch: 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2019
Afonja gangster

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Fakoya, 18, To Spend 15 Years In UK Prison For Firearms Offences by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2019
LZAA:
Always accommodating london grin
Respect ya host
Cc GMBuharii Afamed Adaibeku bastardmod
Some name checkers right now

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Fakoya, 18, To Spend 15 Years In UK Prison For Firearms Offences by luiscarter(m): 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
midnighter:

Even when you leave, when you have a baby there you'll still need to explain to him why he doesnt need to involve himself in this trash... Fakoya Senior wanted to leave too...now look where his prized baby has landed himself...

The problem is that most ppl that have children over there, don't bring there kids home, if the come home atleast once in a while, the will get to know responsibilities awaits them too

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Fakoya, 18, To Spend 15 Years In UK Prison For Firearms Offences by ednut1(m): 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:
It's like there's surplus of food with this generation?
the food we eat these days are genetically modified. Make people grow faster. A girl of 8 these days can carry belle

4 Likes

Re: Daniel Fakoya, 18, To Spend 15 Years In UK Prison For Firearms Offences by nauto6: 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
Nawa

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Fakoya, 18, To Spend 15 Years In UK Prison For Firearms Offences by midnighter(f): 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
luiscarter:
The problem is that most ppl that have a children over there, don't bring there kids home, if the come home atleast once in a while, the will get to know responsibilities awaits them too

We still have criminal 18 year olds here who are not trained properly or who suffer a lack of opportunity

The issue is more of culture clashes, living in rough neighbourhoods and parents not paying enough attention to their kids while trying to hustle... some of them have never been back to Nigeria and theyre doing fine...

A 3 week holiday to Nigeria can only solve so many things, but I somewhat agree with you that showing a child their roots can help them to make something of themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Fakoya, 18, To Spend 15 Years In UK Prison For Firearms Offences by midnighter(f): 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

The boy looks like the tired and weary 18 year old that he is, how do you want him to look

He looks 18, he just hasnt slept

Plus black boys who eat enough proteinous food and/or exercise look mature for their age...our genes make us good for sports

The way our children look in this country is not how theyre supposed to look... na sufferhead do am...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Fakoya, 18, To Spend 15 Years In UK Prison For Firearms Offences by KayCee92(m): 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
NCAN on their way...... grin

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Fakoya, 18, To Spend 15 Years In UK Prison For Firearms Offences by luiscarter(m): 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
midnighter:

We still have criminal 18 year olds here who are not trained properly or who suffer a lack of opportunity

The issue is more of culture clashes, living in rough neighbourhoods and parents not paying enough attention to their kids while trying to hustle... some of them have never been back to Nigeria and theyre doing fine...

A 3 week holiday to Nigeria can only solve so many things, but I somewhat agree with you that showing a child their roots can help them to make something of themselves

Everything na God's grace, may we not produce such kids
Re: Daniel Fakoya, 18, To Spend 15 Years In UK Prison For Firearms Offences by DonroxyII: 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
luiscarter:
The problem is you. You will hustle more because you have seen Nigeria and you know what you passed through here .... once you land for Obodo Oyinbo and increase your hustle can you actually say your children will double your hustle and what about your grandchildren...

Because once you japa, I dont think you re never coming back !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Fakoya, 18, To Spend 15 Years In UK Prison For Firearms Offences by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
Most of these children are allowed to go and school abroad and stay there without guidance all in the name of 'My son is schooling in The UK.
I am not not saying children who live with their parents don't misbehave, but the fact that your actions are accountable will make you to caution yourself a bit.

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Fakoya, 18, To Spend 15 Years In UK Prison For Firearms Offences by Kaybaba5(m): 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
Won ti get boy yii

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Fakoya, 18, To Spend 15 Years In UK Prison For Firearms Offences by luiscarter(m): 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
DonroxyII:
The problem is you. You will hustle more because you have seen Nigeria and you know what you passed through here .... once you land for Obodo Oyinbo and increase your hustle can you actually say your children will double your hustle and what about your grandchildren...

Because once you japa, I dont think you re never coming back !!

Once i japa, i will always remember home because i have families looking up to me. Meanwhile i will bring up my children in our normal naija culture and make them understand they came from somewhere

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Double-Crossed & Harassed Me In Ibadan - Twitter User (Photos) / EndSars Protesters Marching In Atlanta, Georgia USA (Video) / Police Rescue 2 Suspected Kidnappers From A Lynch Mob In Abia State (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.