Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,076 members, 7,946,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

“I Spend $400 On Food Everyday” Wizkid Reveals Why He Likes Nigerian Food - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Spend $400 On Food Everyday” Wizkid Reveals Why He Likes Nigerian Food (534 Views)

I Am Taking Four-Year Break From Music – Wizkid Reveals / B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) / "I Use Camon 15 Everyday" - Wizkid Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Spend $400 On Food Everyday” Wizkid Reveals Why He Likes Nigerian Food by edge2020: 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nigerian music sensation, Wizkid recently had an interview with Capital Xtra and he took some time to sit down with Robert Bruce to reflect on his journey through the world of #Afrobeats

When asked how long he stayed in LA, Wizkid replied “almost two years, i got bored, i wasn’t even getting Nigerian food, because i only eat Nigerian food. anywhere in the world i eat Nigerian food”

He explained further how he tried to get a cook “And i tried to get a cook, i will never forget, and she had to work, it was crazy, she would make the food in the morning and thats what you have to eat through out the day”

https://newsmag.com.ng/i-paid-400-for-food-everyday-wizkid-reveals-why-he-likes-nigerian-food-and-how-he-struggled-to-survive-living-in-the-united-states/

Re: “I Spend $400 On Food Everyday” Wizkid Reveals Why He Likes Nigerian Food by myfan: 1:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
$400 everyday? What does he eat with over 150k daily?
Re: “I Spend $400 On Food Everyday” Wizkid Reveals Why He Likes Nigerian Food by 2dice01: 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
myfan:
$400 everyday? What does he eat with over 150k daily?
When you have the money you won't even know you are spending some people 12months salary in a week

To get correct 9ja food abroad is costly even tho wizkid might inflate the Price grin cus na lie Humans like cheesy

But make we no lie Naija food can sweet if you see person wey sabi

(1) (Reply)

Tu Face Idibia And Wife Pose With Toyin Abraham's Son / Ybnl Princess Spotted Singing To August Chuks Hit Song ‘let Me’ (watch Video) / Bbnaija: Mike And Ike Feature On Vogue Website Days After Lagos Fashion Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.