Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,004 members, 7,903,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:32 AM

17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend (24359 Views)

Security Guard Sets Master’s House On Fire After Disagreement / 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition / JSS 3 Student Commits Suicide Over Love Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by OCCULTIST(m): 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2010
she becomes a ghost in her next life for commiting suicide
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by fASHiam(m): 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2010
Only if she knew better.
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by abinton: 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2010
This is sad indeed.
I guess, this is not "ordinary" at all
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2010
I think the police have a lot of work to do in this case. But i knw the nigerian police will not investigate the matter in a right way.
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2010
I think the police have a lot of work to do in this case. But i knw the nigerian police will not investigate the matter in a right way.
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by freecocoa(f): 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2010
@occultist whatever gave you that impression?oh you are an occultist,sorry i 4got.
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by grabdbull: 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2010
Sad sad story. I hope the authorities get to the bottom of this case. I think the young man's predicament should be food for thought for men who have intimate affairs with under-aged girls.

Ymodulus:

A YORUBA boy.
This alone should tell you there is something fishy here. Yorubas should not be given a place in this country

Ymodulus, I know it hurts you so badly that you have to look up to the Yorubas. Why don't you just hang yourself also? This will save you the torture of having to live in the same Country with the Yorubas.
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by lordvamon(m): 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2010
Fant:

I must say i am elated to find a learned friend like you here. I am also in the legal field as yourself, thus, i want to make my own contribution to your post.
Talking of how the police can prove if the incidence was a homicide or suicide, i quite agree with all your suggestions EXCEPT the the ones in red above.
We all know that the Child right acts contains your above quote. But in a situation where both parties consented to have intimacy, i think it would be somewhat wrong to term it as defilement even if the other party was a minor. Therefore, finding out if the girl had sex would be useful since the quy stated that their quarrel began a night before her death but terming it as defilement would be wrong unless it is proven beyond reasonable doubt that he forced her
Finally, your last statement is correct. LET OLDER GUYS GO FOR MATURE MIND So as to flee from trouble both of you re silly
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2010
victorazy:

DIRECT ENTRY TO HELL WITH NO QUESTION OR JUDGEMENT
(1) SHE COMMITTED FORNICATION
(2) SHE DESTROYED THE TEMPLE OF GOD WITHOUT REBUILDING IT
(3) SHE TERMINATED THE PLAN GOD HAS IN HER FUTURE TO SAVE A SOUL FOR HIM
(4) UNKNOWN OTHERS, TOO NUMEROUS TO MENTION
"I FEEL FOR HER SHAA CUZ THE GUY MAY HAVE BEEN EYEING ANOTHER BABE ALREADY"

LMFAO! You are such a crack baby! cheesy
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by Olumogun: 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2010
wasted life cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by mukhaila: 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2010
its really awful, God knows best, but I don't think some1 can't just kill herself just because the relationship went awry. The guy (Tifase) is not telling us evritin. something more than meets the eye,
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by ochallo: 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2010
i smell a rat ! no 17 year old calalbar girl would kill herself over a diick. they study dickmathematics and excel in it so that is ridiculous if only she was from a rich home, they would have performed an autopsy on her and see if she really died of suffocation from the state of her lungs and wind pipe, or it was just a diguise, but unfortunately she is an orphan but i believe the truth would come out one day , we may just not know about it.

Nigeria police?
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2010
Something tells me dat tifase had something to do with the death of peace. A girl of her age will not even contemplate taking her own life. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by sarutobi: 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2010
Ymodulus:

A YORUBA boy.
This alone should tell you there is something fishy here. Yorubas should not be given a place in this country

Why is Ymodulus like this? everytime you get the chance to post it is always about ur "hatred" for yorubas (thats what i will call it). i am a Yoruba and so are many nairalanders.
I want to ask exactly what yorubas did to you. Honestly i have marked you as irritating and annoying. Please watch that tongue of yours.
please remeber that a lot of people read this forums and your post could spark something unwanted. As i said, i will be watching you, and if you continue, i will start by reporting you to the admin. You are free to write jargons and hate when using ur cellphone but not when you are in a public place like this. angry

I have nothing to say about the homicide/suicide issue since all everyone has said is not enough to conclude. lets allow our NPF to do their job. Thank you
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 13, 2010
Ymodulus and ur cohorts pls be very careful with ur vulgar language cos this might create ethnic rivalry in nairaland forum.
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by slick1(m): 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2010
all these small children way go dey fall in love self them no know say its sometimes complicated
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by billybaby: 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2010
There is no how the fisayo guy can say he loves the girl while he allowed her take her life by way of suicide via heartbreak. If he actually love this girl the way he made it sound in his interrogations, he should have known how the girl dependent on him and do the breakup gradual instead of the way he did it. Being an orphan, she anticipated an end of life for her following the guy's break up with her. Under age and inexperience contibuted alot to what actual happened to the deceased. Another fact may be spiritual you know. Whatever the case is, God that sees all knows all, May her soul rest in peace, Amen
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by foliloaded: 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2010
that girl is very stupid to die because of love now that love is tow eyes open,she was tired of life and had no plans for her future so she felt there is no life ahead,a very very big ediot and goat that is what she has become,what will she tell people in her fire that she commited suicide in end of 2010,those people already in hell for commiting suicide will give her serious beating for making a the mistake they made in the year 1950
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by gee2(m): 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2010
she dead so whatz next?
life goes on still. for the guy i mean
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by bigtree: 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2010
[b][color=#990000][/color][/b]it only God that know the truth here.the guy may tell all the lie in the world.but God is washing him.
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2010
Abeg make una just leave everything for God hand. Life goes on anyway.
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by Ranoscky(m): 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2010
I reserve my comment.
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by Fant(m): 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2010
lord vamon:
Both of you are silly.
it really hurts me to find that small illiterates like you still has the guts to comment on sensitive issues like this.
I am very sorry but it is no once fault that your brain can't just retain knowledge. it is only a fool that instigates trouble.
Rubbish thing

R.I.P To the girl and most especially to your dead brains "lol"
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by Olalimits(m): 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2010
He loved her to the point of no return & still broke her heart!!!
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by Ivynwa(f): 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2010
For those shouting "Homicide/murder".
Why would a 23 year old Third year law student (that have the future in front of him and can't wait to graduate and become a lawyer) kill a 17-year old? What are the motives? I know people do stuffs out of rage but what kind of rage will propel a young man like that to kill a poor girl(on suspecting her infidelity) because she was sent to collect money from another by her sister.
Why kill her in his own room? Why didn't he and whoever he is being accused with try to dispose her body before getting caught.
It seems to me that she actually could not bear it when she heard that their relationship is over and as young, alone and immature as she was could not think deeper than get hysterical, depressed and unhappy and kill herself. I feel so much for her

That young man may be innocent after all. May God vindicate him if he is.
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by chelseabmw(m): 11:15pm On Nov 13, 2010
what a pity.may her soul rest in perfect peace.Amen!
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by Edkay: 11:31pm On Nov 13, 2010
Rather unfortunate. cry I strongly believe homicide or accidental death(e.g during sex) cannot be ruled out, Most women commit suicide/self harm by swallowing poisons, especially if they want to prove a point!

Its quite unlikely that within hours of been seen togeda, she will come to a firm conclusion that the relationship can no longer work.

Also, hanging requires more effort and strength so its a man's optimal way of signing out.

Only a detailed forensic investigation would tell the difference. Considerately her background, its unlikely that something will come out of such investigation. lipsrsealed
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by dapsins69(m): 11:52pm On Nov 13, 2010
She dey go HELL for sure
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by Radiant(f): 4:05am On Nov 14, 2010
"17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend"

You really had to emphasize his tribe on the topic?
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by beespak7(m): 8:17am On Nov 14, 2010
IT STINKS OF MURDER AND HOMICIDE!! THE BF PROBABLY UNDERESTIMATED THE EFFECTS OF STRANGULATION AND MADE UP THE HANGING SCENE WE ALL KNOW MEN COMMIT SUICIDE BY HANGING AND WOMEN COMMITS SUICIDE BY DRINKING POISON OR OVERDOSE

WOMEN ARE VERY EMMOTIONAL BEINGS THEY ALWAYS LEAVE A SUICIDE NOTE TO MAKE THE LOVER FEEL GUILTY WHY WAS THERE NO SUICIDE NOTE FROM THE GIRL WITH HER CONFIRMED HAND WRITING? STORY!!!!
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by redsun(m): 9:16am On Nov 14, 2010
U guys are watching too much CSI,movies are deceiving.

She is gone,she couldn't take the hopelessness of being in a volatile nigerian as a nobody anymore.
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 14, 2010
sadly, thanks to the complete absence of forensics in investigations, and the inability of our police to successfully close any sort of case , we will never know what really happened

its all speculation

what is obvious though is the unchecked sexual predation of university undergrads on underage kids (smalleys)

i also believe there is some form of foul play involved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa / Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians / Two Arrested For Robbing A Church In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.