Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:50 AM

Ladies: Love With Your Heart But Do Not Forget To Take ur Brains Along With You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Love With Your Heart But Do Not Forget To Take ur Brains Along With You. (512 Views)

She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? / My Girlfriend Broke My Heart But Wants Me Back / Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Love With Your Heart But Do Not Forget To Take ur Brains Along With You. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
There is no truth about you being the weaker sex. This has been a societal impression that has been used to stifle and suppress ur supreme super powers.

In reality you are a Demi- Goddess, only few knows about this, you re smarter, wiser and clever.

Some of these dudes knows they ll be playing catch-up if u eventually understand how powerful u re. so they come up with plethora of semantic, antics and miseducations to bamboozle you from discovering urselves.

Some of these dudes expect you to continue to think within the box as the weaker sex so they skillfully manipulate u into conforming to their selfish scripts and be made to succumb to their desire to control u.

They know what makes u a woman. They know ur nerve endings are wired with so much emotions, they know u crave for some validation and attention... they know how much ur physical appearance matters to u, they know u are always at work with ur self- esteem !

...and these are the tools they equip themselves with especially the alpha males to break down ur wall and tear down ur defenses.

you hear them profess love...

you hear them compliment your beauty even if u
ain't that physically appealing.

you hear them say things about your personality like they ve known u since Adam.

these are traps.

NB: A guys love 9 /10 is logical. its logical nature converts the word 'love' to 'lust'. it is logical because he has eyes, eyes that teleports signals to his brains afterwhich he reacts. same reason he stalls at making commitments with u... he s never going to commit because he knows from day 1 that u re not his type of girl but good enough to warm his bed. when his lust has been actualized he moves on to the next feasible prey.

...to be continued
Re: Ladies: Love With Your Heart But Do Not Forget To Take ur Brains Along With You. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2019
Typing...
Re: Ladies: Love With Your Heart But Do Not Forget To Take ur Brains Along With You. by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 16, 2019
This idea that if a man chases you that means he wants you, is a myth. A male’s lust for your pussy has nothing to do with you as a person.

We as men don’t see personality at first, we see a vagina. Men only stop seeing you as vagina, when you clearly demonstrate that he can’t get away with the same bullshit that typical girls let him get away with.

That’s the problem with most women, they say they’re different but rarely show their difference. You don’t challenge men, you roll over.

You don’t want to risk pushing him away with questions that gage his motives or tests that prove whether he’s been paying attention during those conversations or just nodding along. Guys like the one above, know that women compromise their value in order to earn “she’s cool” approval.

Those women on his Team are there because none of them had the balls to say, “ No, I’m not coming over, here’s where you can take me tho .”

They are on his team because they think, “ Let me show him I’m down to earth and not demanding .” Men love running through women that don’t expect shit but pizza and a 2-liter, but they don’t keep them! Remember, guys aren’t looking to reset their body counts at the end of the year like women, the goal is to raise it!

Do you really think because he Facetimes you and acts as if he misses you that his dick isn’t for every semi-cute girl?

Dudes aren’t out here saving dick for marriage, these dudes are for everybody! All the time you spend texting and talking, you can’t figure that out? Because you’re not trying to figure him out, you’re trying to fit in so he continues to like you.
Re: Ladies: Love With Your Heart But Do Not Forget To Take ur Brains Along With You. by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 16, 2019
I was once asked, “ Why do men say they want certain things, get it, then leave for someone who doesn’t do those things .”

If a money hungry person loses their wallet, and someone says they’ll replace what was stolen, that person won’t say the wallet was empty.

They make up a high but believable amount and cash in on that kindness. If a girl asks a man what he wants in a woman, he’s going to say one that doesn’t go out much, covers her body, is loyal to a fault, sucks his dick like a champ, doesn’t nag, gives him space and privacy… they make up fantasy wifey traits and cash in on a naïve woman’s want to impress him.

Every time you even ask that dumb ass question of “ What are you looking for,” you’re setting yourself up to get robbed!
Re: Ladies: Love With Your Heart But Do Not Forget To Take ur Brains Along With You. by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 16, 2019
A man doesn’t want a slave that buys into his fantasy, he wants a fucking Queen that says, “ fvck what you want, this is who I am !” A woman should never set out to become what one particular man claims he’s looking for, her only goal is to become so secure in her value that she doesn’t give a Bleep what these men want if it isn’t her. That sense of worth will make you intuitively what all men of value are looking for—His Match.
Re: Ladies: Love With Your Heart But Do Not Forget To Take ur Brains Along With You. by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 16, 2019
Typing...
Re: Ladies: Love With Your Heart But Do Not Forget To Take ur Brains Along With You. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
typing...
Re: Ladies: Love With Your Heart But Do Not Forget To Take ur Brains Along With You. by Emmynator(m): 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
OK
Re: Ladies: Love With Your Heart But Do Not Forget To Take ur Brains Along With You. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
Emmynator:
OK
hope u understand

(1) (Reply)

Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed / Baby girl / 10 Points To Know If A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.