Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (40518 Views)

Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood / Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by enemyofprogress: 9:46am On Oct 16, 2019
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew boat of them no even fine
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Gudguyz(m): 9:46am On Oct 16, 2019
Nice posture!!!

Put end to sudden power cut.Call & What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.Kindly Check my Profile.Thanks
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by joelbooks: 9:46am On Oct 16, 2019
God bless the couple
God bless Nigerian Air force
God bless Nigerian Armed Forces
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 16, 2019
Cute couple
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Celebsnews: 9:46am On Oct 16, 2019
Congratulations to them. Beautiful couple.

Meanwhile, meet fast rising child actor, Little Daniella. Trust me, you would love her after watching this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLziZ850q7Y
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 16, 2019
Tbh nothing special about theses photos.
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 16, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

They both look tough; not smiling.

I hope they go easy on themselves in the oza room.

Trying hard to sound like Nwaamaikpe lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by sylve11: 9:48am On Oct 16, 2019
Na the end go justify the means. I see no reason posting your pre-wedding photos online. If you all posting things like these think of the future, am very sure fear go catch una to try am in first place. 50 years golden marriage anniversary pictures are better than pre-wedding pictures of now. I don talk my own. Good luck to you guys. cool

3 Likes

Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by almakiyyun(m): 9:48am On Oct 16, 2019
chiommy123:
Lovely but..

but Boko Haram is warming up.

1 Like

Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Tarabye: 9:48am On Oct 16, 2019
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Ategberoson(m): 9:50am On Oct 16, 2019
my main man. you get better eyes

man with class. that lady is perfectly OK for you. enjoy your marriage nothing do u
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by xynerise: 9:50am On Oct 16, 2019
sylve11:
Na the end go justify the means. I see no reason posting your pre-wedding photos online. If you all posting things like these think of the future, am very sure fear go catch una to try am in first place. 50 years golden marriage anniversary pictures are better than pre-wedding pictures of now. Good luck to you guys. cool

We found ourselves in the pre-wedding show-off era today. cheesy
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Destined2win: 9:51am On Oct 16, 2019
Jgoldie:
Awww....my fallopian tubes...you guys are so cute
check your email
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Morrison91(m): 9:52am On Oct 16, 2019
falcon01:
soldier marries soldier.. na Gun una go Born!... Happy married life
*Airforce.
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 16, 2019
Jgoldie:
Awww....my fallopian tubes...you guys are so cute

"Basher meet a bashee" grin grin
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by caesar10: 9:56am On Oct 16, 2019
chiommy123:
Lovely but..
But What?
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by sylve11: 9:57am On Oct 16, 2019
xynerise:

We found ourselves in the pre-wedding show-off era today. cheesy

Obviously........... cool
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by obiekunie2: 9:57am On Oct 16, 2019
UgoFly:
Peep this beautiful pre wedding pictures of a Nairalander. 19 Oct 19.

Airforce!

the only military formation i would av love to join!

League of gentlemen and ladies!

Very respectful and very polite yet full of action!

very beautiful wife u ve got bro!

waiting for the marriage of your unborn cute daughter to my almost 2 year old handsome intelligent son!

4 Likes

Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by caesar10: 9:59am On Oct 16, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Tbh nothing special about theses photos.
Jealousy Will Kill Some People Here Oo..Imagine The Name Sef Worwor Boy! Smh!
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 16, 2019
post=83182396:
Happy married life beautiful couple.

Our one and only dearie pretty friend.

So happy for you gurl. kiss

Barbecue party loading this Saturday.....

Our Tailor already did a good job.....

Let's go there....

......says a worwor boy! cheesy
Them no even fine self.
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Jimbadly: 10:01am On Oct 16, 2019
midnighter:
Looking good cool HML

Are you married?

Don't mind my asking. smiley
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Stellahappiness(f): 10:01am On Oct 16, 2019
Congrats my dear
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by alphaeus212(m): 10:01am On Oct 16, 2019
Good at grabbing stuf grin grin grin
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Surulereman(m): 10:02am On Oct 16, 2019
He who finds a wife, finds a beautiful thing. He who finds a good wife, is completely blessed. Best wishes to the couple.

1 Like

Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by chasy16(f): 10:03am On Oct 16, 2019
sylve11:
Na the end go justify the means. I see no reason posting your pre-wedding photos online. If you all posting things like these think of the future, am very sure fear go catch una to try am in first place. 50 years golden marriage anniversary pictures are better than pre-wedding pictures of now. I don talk my own. Good luck to you guys. cool

Respect!

1 Like

Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:03am On Oct 16, 2019
Is it that lalasticlala is running a secret spy organization called nairaland? Congrats bro cheesy
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 16, 2019
caesar10:
Jealousy Will Kill Some People Here Oo..Imagine The Name Sef Worwor Boy! Smh!
worworBoy no be Person name? Metchewwwwwww
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Amarabae(f): 10:10am On Oct 16, 2019
The girl will not be on nairaland.
Nairaland guys should start marrying nairaland single ladies na so as to create nairaland home
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by caesar10: 10:11am On Oct 16, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
worworBoy no be Person name? Metchewwwwwww
Wait U Mean Ur Mama Born U Give U Dat Name¿
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by sameasy4real(m): 10:12am On Oct 16, 2019
Nice one,happy married life.
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by caesar10: 10:13am On Oct 16, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew boat of them no even fine
No Wonder U Be Enemy Of Progress!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen / My Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.