Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,238 members, 7,887,679 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:14 PM

Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (40536 Views)

Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood / Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Joe4real1988(m): 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
EastGold:
The girl get buttocks with specifications
Notyn gives me joy than big UKWU wink wink. No UKWU no joy tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Jimbadly: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
midnighter:

Ah, thank you smiley that's kind of you to say

Yeah I am kind of nocturnal lol. Whats the origin of your own moniker?

It's coined from two names Jim and Badly. So basically my name is Jim Badly, my pseudonym that is. smiley

So you're nocturnal? Hmmm, that's really interesting. Girls are rarely nocturnal. grin

Let me guess, you wear glasses, right? wink
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Brethren0001(m): 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
#Noted#
Amarabae:
The girl will not be on nairaland.
Nairaland guys should start marrying nairaland single ladies na so as to create nairaland home
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by midnighter(f): 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
Jimbadly:

It's coined from two names Jim and Badly. So basically my name is Jim Badly, my pseudonym that is. smiley

So you're nocturnal? Hmmm, that's really interesting. Girls are rarely nocturnal. grin

Let me guess, you wear glasses, right? wink

But how would "Badly" be your name? Isn't that kind of inauspicious?

Lol I think people in general are hardly nocturnal, or are men known for staying awake longer?

No, I don't lol. What made you think so? Do you wear them?
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
A happy married life to the lovely couple.

1 Like

Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Jimbadly: 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2019
midnighter:

But how would "Badly" be your name? Isn't that kind of inauspicious?

Lol I think people in general are hardly nocturnal, or are men known for staying awake longer?

No, I don't lol. What made you think so? Do you wear them?

Lol, funny you should ask. grin I put the same question across to my grandad many years ago. I said, "Grandpa, why does our family bear the name Badly, of all the names in the whole world". He told me a story, he said that our surname Badly is the adverbial form of badly, which means 'very much'. grin He said his forebear took the name Badly cos at a point in his life he wanted money badly, so much so that it became an obsession. He eventually hit gold and made stupendous amount of money and that name stuck. grin So you see, that's the history behind my surname. wink

Yea sure, I wear glasses. wink I daresay it looks good on me too cool I kinda imagined a nerd behind your moniker. grin

What keeps you busy well into the night? Are you a writer?
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by midnighter(f): 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
Jimbadly:

Lol, funny you should ask. grin I put the same question across to my grandad many years ago. I said, "Grandpa, why does our family bear the name Badly, of all the names in the whole world". He told me a story, he said that our surname Badly is the adverbial form of badly, which means 'very much'. grin He said his forebear took the name Badly cos at a point in his life he wanted money badly, so much so that it became an obsession. He eventually hit gold and made stupendous amount of money and that name stuck. grin So you see, that's the history behind my surname. wink

Yea sure, I wear glasses. wink I daresay it looks good on me too cool I kinda imagined a nerd behind your moniker. grin

What keeps you busy well into the night? Are you a writer?

Wow so it your real name and not a pseudonym? What region of the country do you hail from?

Lol I'm sure they do. Lol funnily I enough can't really describe myself as a nerd though it depends what your definition of nerd is

Among other things...I find I am more able to get things done at night...really i find myself waiting for it to get dark already lol. My dad used to call me an owl cheesy
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by clems88(m): 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
Kittex7:

Mumu. Only land army nah your village soldier
you just insulted your father , mother , all your siblings and your generation. May they all remain mumu till they get to their grave . Amen cool
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Jimbadly: 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
midnighter:

Wow so it your real name and not a pseudonym? What region of the country do you hail from?

Lol I'm sure they do. Lol funnily I enough can't really describe myself as a nerd though it depends what your definition of nerd is

Among other things...I find I am more able to get things done at night...really i find myself waiting for it to get dark already lol. My dad used to call me an owl cheesy

I'm from that part of the country wear the sun rises. smiley

Well, I've always thought of nerds as people who love reading A LOT, I mean always buried in books and seeking to update their knowledge as well as indoorsy and introverted.

Seriously the first image that propped up in my mind when I saw your moniker was an owl with oversized spectacles like the owl in the animation movie; The fox and the hound. grin

Do you love reading and do you write?
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by deebrain(m): 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
Congratulations...
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by midnighter(f): 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
Jimbadly:

I'm from that part of the country wear the sun rises. smiley

Well, I've always thought of nerds as people who love reading A LOT, I mean always buried in books and seeking to update their knowledge as well as indoorsy and introverted.

Seriously the first image that propped up in my mind when I saw your moniker was an owl with oversized spectacles like the owl in the animation movie; The fox and the hound. grin

Do you love reading and do you write?

Cool

Ok in that case, I am a nerd grin but I have never really subscribed to so-called "nerd culture" in the typical sense. I'm not really in a labelled category. What about you?

Yeah I do love reading and I write a little, and you?
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Jimbadly: 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
midnighter:

Cool

Ok in that case, I am a nerd grin but I have never really subscribed to so-called "nerd culture" in the typical sense. I'm not really in a labelled category. What about you?

Yeah I do love reading and I write a little, and you?

I love reading too, and I used to write.

I think I'm kind of a nerd too, though my level of 'nerdiness' has somewhat ebbed over the years. cheesy I think I need to resuscitate it.

Can I shoot you a pm one of these days? Something tells me you'd be so much fun to chat with. smiley You give off really cool vibes.
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Fantazy(m): 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
The girl no fine sef
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by midnighter(f): 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
Jimbadly:

I love reading too, and I used to write.

I think I'm kind of a nerd too, though my level of 'nerdiness' has somewhat ebbed over the years. cheesy I think I need to resuscitate it.

Can I shoot you a pm one of these days? Something tells me you'd be so much fun to chat with. smiley You give off really cool vibes.

Cool...what's stopping you now?

Lol but what has your nerdiness been replaced by?

Lol yeah you can, you do as well
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Jimbadly: 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
midnighter:

Splendid. smiley

Well I guess my nerdiness is steadily and gradually being replaced by a somewhat different spirit and disposition. My career choice and the vicissitudes of life has resulted in my nerdiness being somewhat eroded.

I'm no longer a voracious reader, I hardly pen down my thoughts as I used to. I remember when I used to pen down essays upon essays just to offload a lot of ideas and thoughts brimming in my head. Those days are long gone. cry But I still believe I can revive that spirit once again. Nerdy life can be fun fun fun. Not everyone agrees though. grin
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Jimbadly: 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2019
midnighter:

OMG! I just sighted your signature and noticed a powerful proverb written in impeccable Igbo. I mean the construction shows that you are adept at written Igbo. You from the east side too?
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by midnighter(f): 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
Jimbadly:

Splendid. smiley

Well I guess my nerdiness is steadily and gradually being replaced by a somewhat different spirit and disposition. My career choice and the vicissitudes of life has resulted in my nerdiness being somewhat eroded.

I'm no longer a voracious reader, I hardly pen down my thoughts as I used to. I remember when I used to pen down essays upon essays just to offload a lot of ideas and thoughts brimming in my head. Those days are long gone. cry But I still believe I can revive that spirit once again. Nerdy life can be fun fun fun. Not everyone agrees though. grin

I know but being replaced by what? Is this your convoluted way of saying that youre cow "cooler"? tongue

yeah any kind of lifestyle has its pros and cons. I guess nerds also have a tendency to overthink
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by midnighter(f): 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
Jimbadly:

OMG! I just sighted your signature and noticed a powerful proverb written in impeccable Igbo. I mean the construction shows that you are adept at written Igbo. You from the east side too?

Lol I am Igbo but alas, my Igbo is not too good. But I at least understand some basic phrases and grammar. I got that proverb from a book... I even want to change it soon

What do you take it to mean? Like whats your interpretation?
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Jimbadly: 11:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
midnighter:

I know but being replaced by what? Is this your convoluted way of saying that youre cow "cooler"? tongue

yeah any kind of lifestyle has its pros and cons. I guess nerds also have a tendency to overthink

grin Okies, I'm a cow cooler.

Yea, they sure do and it's not healthy.
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by midnighter(f): 11:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
Jimbadly:

grin Okies, I'm a cow cooler.

Yea, they sure do and it's not healthy.

Lol sorry i meant *now cooler
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Jimbadly: 11:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
midnighter:

Lol I am Igbo but alas, my Igbo is not too good. But I at least understand some basic phrases and grammar. I got that proverb from a book... I even want to change it soon

What do you take it to mean? Like whats your interpretation?

Uh oh! Your Igbo is not good? That's depressing I must say. How did that happen.

I know a ton of Igbo proverbs including that one. grin

It literally says: Let's keep carrying out sacrifices so that the spirits will be the ones to bear the guilt. cheesy

It means do what you can in any situation and leave the rest, that is, do your bit and leave the rest.

You can use that in all sorts of instances.
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
clems88:
you just insulted your father , mother , all your siblings and your generation. May they all remain mumu till they get to their grave . Amen cool
He has family issue... God will resolve the problem of divorce that your mother is facing right now. How dare your mother self brought another man to your father matrimonial bed. Please make sure you look well b4 you marry o so that you won't end up marry your mother's type
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by midnighter(f): 11:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
Jimbadly:

Uh oh! Your Igbo is not good? That's depressing I must say. How did that happen.

I know a ton of Igbo proverbs including that one. grin

It literally says: Let's keep carrying out sacrifices so that the spirits will be the ones to bear the guilt. cheesy

It means do what you can in any situation and leave the rest, that is, do your bit and leave the rest.

You can use that in all sorts of instances.

Lol i dont know how it happened oh sad I blame my parents even though I am trying to improve on it

Yes, exactly. Thats how the book translated it

So do you know any other interesting ones? Care to share?
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by clems88(m): 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2019
Kittex7:

He has family issue... God will resolve the problem of divorce that your mother is facing right now. How dare your mother self brought another man to your father matrimonial bed. Please make sure you look well b4 you marry o so that you won't end up marry your mother's type
Pele grin your mental disorder has reached its climax . rip to you. grin
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 18, 2019
clems88:
Pele grin your mental disorder has reached its climax . rip to you. grin
Get off my page. Go phuck your Mama
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Kfed4ril(m): 8:11am On Oct 18, 2019
UgoFly:
more

My namesake congrats.
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by clems88(m): 8:57am On Oct 18, 2019
Kittex7:

Get off my page. Go phuck your Mama
grin ensure to visit a psyc hospital. I hope you get well soon cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) / She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed / Man Who Married Two Wives Same Day In Delta Lied - Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.