Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,194 members, 7,891,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:46 AM

I Have A Sex Related Challenge, I Need Help. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Sex Related Challenge, I Need Help. (6402 Views)

Man Shares His Encounter With A Sex Worker (Video) / Sex Related Question For Mature Minds Only / Lagos State Police Gives Hilarious Response To Sex Related Tweet Mentioning Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Sex Related Challenge, I Need Help. by Opioromango: 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
futurerex:

Very possible, now I understand
But not normal right?
Re: I Have A Sex Related Challenge, I Need Help. by Opioromango: 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
2cul2care:

BREATH CONTROL
whenever you're tired and want to cum and your just not there yet just hold your breath or seize your breath and pound or thurst continuously in no time you would have ejaculated

Goodluck

So i can die from there~!?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Sex Related Challenge, I Need Help. by futurerex: 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
Opioromango:
But not normal right?

Very normal. You gat no issue at all
Re: I Have A Sex Related Challenge, I Need Help. by Opioromango: 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
futurerex:

Very normal. You gat no issue at all
She said something is wrong with me and i should fixed it that is not normal. That really got me. She did not sound like she was joking.

Are you a therapists?

Thanks all the same, i really appreciate ur imput.
Re: I Have A Sex Related Challenge, I Need Help. by futurerex: 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2019
Opioromango:

She said something is wrong with me and i should fixed it that is not normal. That really got me. She did not sound like she was joking.

Are you a therapists?

Thanks all the same, i really appreciate ur imput.

All you need now is to work on yourself. Try to control and use it to your advantage, knowing when to eja.culate and when to have the fun of it that's all.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Sex Related Challenge, I Need Help. by dazzlingd(m): 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are not okay.
Not one bit if your cum is little.
Your impaired and retrograded ejaculation is because you've wasted all the sperm God gave you and now there is none left to shoot out.

I'd advice you to go for a hormonal essay or better still check your blood sugar for diabetes.

Considering you'd be getting married soon, I'd also advice you become acquainted with a Motherless Home so you won't have difficulties adopting a baby from them because you may have difficulties having yours.

But if your cum is plenty, there's nothing to worry about.
You are just suffering from sufferhead.

grin. Hilarious
Re: I Have A Sex Related Challenge, I Need Help. by Opioromango: 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
futurerex:

All you need now is to work on yourself. Try to control and use it to your advantage, knowing when to eja.culate and when to have the fun of it that's all.

Thanks
Re: I Have A Sex Related Challenge, I Need Help. by dazzlingd(m): 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
Opioromango:

So i can die from there~!?

Laff wan kee me....
Exactly my thoughts, the guy wan make u die on top woman grin
Re: I Have A Sex Related Challenge, I Need Help. by Lionpikin(m): 4:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
futurerex:
Mr ego booster, you should be happy that you're a 2minute man what about those that are just 40 seconds?.
4 hours ko, 4 days ni
the thing tire me o, whether these people wen dey rant like these know time self, e be like say the guy no know wetin be four hours....like four hours of pounding, the guy just want to create a thread....
Re: I Have A Sex Related Challenge, I Need Help. by franklingud(m): 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
Bro, relax your mind.

You are perfectly okay, I am also in your shoes.

But the b!tch still left me.

Don't let that sh!t trouble you, it's unnecessary.

Just hustle and make money and settle down.

Live your life bro
Re: I Have A Sex Related Challenge, I Need Help. by Lionpikin(m): 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
Opioromango:
Hello Nairalanders, I need matured advice!
I just created this account to enable me anonymously share my story and say what's bothering me.

It's going to be a bit lengthy read but please be patient, you will complete it in less time than you imagined.........

In 2016 I turned 32 years of age and had sex for The first time after 14 long years of no sex.
Very pretty pitit Ebony babe in her 20s, intelligent too. She wanted sex, I wanted love (Don't blame me, I loved her) . She once asked me if I was gay because she probably expected me to initiate sex and I got the message. So one day, I took her to the movies and we spent the night in a hotel together afterward. I was scared somehow, couldn't sleep. "What if" questions started popping up in my head. What if she did not want sex, what if I she wanted to try me?
I summoned courage and placed my hand round her while laying on the bed and turned her to face me and that was it. She wanted it. In no time, she asked if I had condoms and I quickly rushed out the hotel room to get one. I did not know when I asked a female receptionist where I could get a pack of condom and she looked excited for me as she gave me directions. In a jiffy, I was already in my hotel room door with a pack of condoms.

We continued from where we stopped.
In less than 2 mins of penetrating, I already cum. I felt so ashamed of myself. Worst part was that I wanted to continue but for some weird reason, I couldn't.

I wanted a rematch but it never happened. We broke up few weeks after the incident. She was very nice to me and supported my project . She gave me #100k for my startup project which I am yet to launch. Something I am forever grateful for. Despite my ef ups.

She eventually got married, and I am so happy for her. Although, I wasn't at first because I really loved her to be in my life as my wife and partner. But It was obviously not meant to be. God already designed something better for us.

Now here is my problem, after we moved on, I easily get girls and they easily give sex but the problem is that I last longer than normal. I have had sex that lasted over 4 hours and once I cum, it's game over. In other words, I cum very late.

I know some guys will think it is a good thing but trust me, it is not. Not every woman likes it.

I have made a lady have intense multiple orgasms and she hailed me. The last time we had sex she begged and cried for me to cum. At first I taught the tears was out of ecstasy but I was wrong. She was tired.
"You will kill me if u continue" and she will want to give me head instead.

Anybody experiencing same challenge?

How do I overcome this challenge, I intend to get married soon and I fear it will affect my marriage negatively.

I need help!
bros, make una dey lie small small nah, you know wetin be four hours? Where is your location? Let's meet and do practicals, I am less busy this period, I'll pay for the LovePeddler, the hotel room and all expenses, if you last for two hours, I'll give you a hundred thousand naira, if you don't, you give me back all the money I spent....

1 Like

Re: I Have A Sex Related Challenge, I Need Help. by Lionpikin(m): 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
makeherscream:
4 hours? nah Not possible without drugs op this a lie and you know it stop it
bros, the thing shock me self....maybe he added time of pre-intimacy to it...even with drugs, I doubt it
Re: I Have A Sex Related Challenge, I Need Help. by Depressed101: 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
Op answer this question

1.how come you have started lasting long after the 1st incidence

2.are you on drugs
Answer these questions and i will get back to you
Re: I Have A Sex Related Challenge, I Need Help. by Opioromango: 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
Lionpikin:
bros, make una dey lie small small nah, you know wetin be four hours? Where is your location? Let's meet and do practicals, I am less busy this period, I'll pay for the LovePeddler, the hotel room and all expenses, if you last for two hours, I'll give you a hundred thousand naira, if you don't, you give me back all the money I spent....
Very risky, I need that #100k now sef. But fear will not allow me play this ur game. You for just make them 4 in number so i can split the timing. That way i feel safe.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Sex Related Challenge, I Need Help. by Opioromango: 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
Depressed101:
Op answer this question

1.how come you have started lasting long after the 1st incidence

2.are you on drugs
Answer these questions and i will get back to you

Exactly my point. Although i started masturbating a lot few days after that incidence before i started having sex with other girl. I quit masturbating long time ago.

I am not on drugs. I don't do drugs.
Re: I Have A Sex Related Challenge, I Need Help. by Lionpikin(m): 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
Opioromango:

Very risky, I need that #100k now sef. But fear will not allow me play this ur game. You for just make them 4 in number so i can split the timing. That way i feel safe.
one hour for one girl? Mind you, nor be the day we see we go do the practical o, so I'd be sure you are not masturbating, we can just chill in the hotel, maybe on the third or fourth day, we do the deal
Re: I Have A Sex Related Challenge, I Need Help. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
Opioromango:

Exactly my point. Although i started masturbating a lot few days after that incidence before i started having sex with other girl. I quit masturbating long time ago.

I am not on drugs. I don't do drugs.
One hour for first round shocked Perhaps you don't love or connect with the ladies emotionally for you to last that long naw. Is it Olympics? Perhaps you try taking sugary things so u can cum fast.
Re: I Have A Sex Related Challenge, I Need Help. by Opioromango: 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
Lionpikin:
one hour for one girl? Mind you, nor be the day we see we go do the practical o, so I'd be sure you are not masturbating, we can just chill in the hotel, maybe on the third or fourth day, we do the deal

My mind no carry am. I am sorry. I wish I know you on a personal level, i would have gladly played this ur game for half the wining price.
Re: I Have A Sex Related Challenge, I Need Help. by Opioromango: 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
One hour for first round shocked Perhaps you don't love or connect with the ladies emotionally for you to last that long naw. Is it Olympics? Perhaps you try taking sugary things so u can cum fast.

I don't go more that one round but I cum very late. Once i cum, session don end. I get tried and sleep off. Till the next day or whenever the opportunity to have sex comes again.

I take suggery things but not always. I don't add sugar to my tea or pap.
Re: I Have A Sex Related Challenge, I Need Help. by Lionpikin(m): 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
Opioromango:

My mind no carry am. I am sorry. I wish I know you on a personal level, i would have gladly played this ur game for half the wining price.
okay bro, but I am seriously doubting the story, that's the reason I wanted to see with my eyes....one love
Re: I Have A Sex Related Challenge, I Need Help. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2019
Opioromango:

I don't go more that one round but I cum very late. Once i cum, session don end. I get tried and sleep off. Till the next day or whenever the opportunity to have sex comes again.

I take suggery things but not always. I don't add sugar to my tea or pap.
All d best
Re: I Have A Sex Related Challenge, I Need Help. by Opioromango: 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Perhaps you don't love or connect with the ladies emotionally for you to last that long naw.

That could be a point.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Sex Related Challenge, I Need Help. by Opioromango: 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
All d best
Thanks
Re: I Have A Sex Related Challenge, I Need Help. by Alexgeneration(m): 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are not okay.
Not one bit if your cum is little.
Your impaired and retrograded ejaculation is because you've wasted all the sperm God gave you and now there is none left to shoot out.

I'd advice you to go for a hormonal essay or better still check your blood sugar for diabetes.

Considering you'd be getting married soon, I'd also advice you become acquainted with a Motherless Home so you won't have difficulties adopting a baby from them because you may have difficulties having yours.

But if your cum is plenty, there's nothing to worry about.
You are just suffering from sufferhead.

The day they will catch you with this bad mouth ehh.

Na only God go save you.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Sex Related Challenge, I Need Help. by makeherscream(m): 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
Lionpikin:
bros, the thing shock me self....maybe he added time of pre-intimacy to it...even with drugs, I doubt it
I tire ooo bros

1 Like

Re: I Have A Sex Related Challenge, I Need Help. by UnclePrincipal(m): 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
Op, what you're suffering from is delayed ejaculation. don't mind those that are insulting you claiming that you came here to massage your ego. I have also suffered the same fate and i brought it here. I was accused of advertising myself,masturbation and other false allegations.

I can't type much about de(delayed ejaculation). Just go on google to do your research.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Sex Related Challenge, I Need Help. by UnclePrincipal(m): 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
Op, what you're suffering from is delayed ejaculation. don't mind those that are insulting you claiming that you came here to massage your ego. I have also suffered the same fate and i brought it here. I was accused of advertising myself,masturbation and other false allegations.

I can't type much about de(delayed ejaculation). Just go on google to do your research.

Here's a link to my post. I have deactivate that account now
https://www.nairaland.com/3540045/advice-needed-suffering-severe-delayed#52282135

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Sex Related Challenge, I Need Help. by Opioromango: 9:01pm On Oct 16, 2019
UnclePrincipal:

Here's a link to my post. I have deactivate that account now
https://www.nairaland.com/3540045/advice-needed-suffering-severe-delayed#52282135

Thanks Bro. This was helpful. I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: I Have A Sex Related Challenge, I Need Help. by Tonkiritari(f): 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
Make your Skin Glow with African Black Soap and it's amazing benefits ****

*It gets rid of eczema and Rashes
**Clears acne
***Moisturizes the skin
*****Balances oily skin
******It is good for all skin types.

Available for both wholesale and retail @TarieOrganics, we deliver nationwide.
Contact 07068422634 to order.

Re: I Have A Sex Related Challenge, I Need Help. by ennon92(m): 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
2cul2care:
At OP if this story of yours is true then listen up, I have learnt with experience the secret to lasting long in bed and also cumming whenever you want, for lasting long in bed naturally it takes alot of things exercise, skills and some techniques, however for cumming in bed when u want OT when you're tired its just one simple trick,

BREATH CONTROL
whenever you're tired and want to cum and your just not there yet just hold your breath or seize your breath and pound or thurst continuously in no time you would have ejaculated

This is the same thing that makes other men to cum quickly in bed but in your own case this technique is perfect for you

Goodluck
Nawa to u oh, u wan kill person pikin...Dat one na suicide o
Re: I Have A Sex Related Challenge, I Need Help. by Deandean: 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
Shibaraba:
Thread created to swell your ego.

If you cum it lasts long
You stay long
Yen yen yen

That thing wey you dey find go soon catch you. Ogbolor

Werey plenty for nairaland I swear.

You too get sense cheesy....its not only to swell his ego,laslas its also a lie.Werey boy,he just wants to oppress lalastical 4 his indomie sex

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady? / A Message For Those That See Me As A Guy!!! / Guys, Can You Date A Serious Minded Deeper Life Church Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.