Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

Nigerians Stay In Your Country And Fix Your Country! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Stay In Your Country And Fix Your Country! (688 Views)

Remi Tinubu Is Actually The President Of This Country And Not Bola Ahmed (PHOTO) / Buhari To Nigerians: Stay At Home, I Will Take Care Of You / What Is The Relationship Between Benin, The Country And Benin City In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Stay In Your Country And Fix Your Country! by meavox: 2:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
Copied from a Facebook post:
(If you can do go to the Facebook site as the 2 comments there are interesting, source link is below)

========================================================================

NIGERIANS STAY IN YOUR COUNTRY AND FIX YOUR COUNTRY!

Always looking for the quick and easy way out is not how a nation is built. Too many Nigerians want to go where he or she can enjoy what they did not work for. Haba! Nigerians, rich and poor, educated and uneducated, skilled and unskilled, young and older - want to live abroad! Europe, America, Canada, Australia, Israel, Dubai, China, Malaysia, Indonesia, India, Caribbean, South America - all these are places I have personally heard Nigerians tell me that they want to go to.

So this is Nigeria's new culture: From let me grab a piece of the national cake, to let me flee abroad to grab a piece of their cake!

Oh Nigerians, it will not go well for us in the long term until we become adult in our thinking, and decide to remain in Nigeria to together bake cakes, breads, pies and biscuits enough for each of us to enjoy and be satisfied.

SOURCE:
https://web.facebook.com/ndidi.uwechue

Re: Nigerians Stay In Your Country And Fix Your Country! by ahnie: 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
Munbo-jumbo.

I would always go to where would better my life.
I see nothing wrong in wanting to go abroad.
Re: Nigerians Stay In Your Country And Fix Your Country! by meavox: 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
ahnie:
Munbo-jumbo.

I would always go to where would better my life.
I see nothing wrong in wanting to go abroad.

You are one of those the writer talks about. Yes. Go abroad jare and go enjoy what you did not work for. That is the lazy cowards way so you are not in the same league as the writer, and you are not of the same intelligence. Oyinbo may give you more pepe than you dream of.

As for me and my house, we SHALL STAY IN NIGERIA, a true Shithole. But we will stay where God made us to be born and do whatever we can to make Naija better. Run away! Flee away! Ha ha ha I dey laff at your kind. Not man enough to join those who will stay and not run away.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Stay In Your Country And Fix Your Country! by ahnie: 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
meavox:

You are one of those the writer talks about. Yes. Go abroad jare and go enjoy what you did not work for. That is the lazy cowards way so you are not in the same league as the writer, and you are not of the same intelligence. Oyinbo may give you more pepe than you dream of.

As for me and my house, we SHALL STAY IN NIGERIA, a true Shithole. But we will stay where God made us to be born and do whatever we can to make Naija better. Run away! Flee away! Ha ha ha I dey laff at your kind. Not man enough to join those who will stay and not run away.

Would you mind making your points without being insultive.

I musnt tailor my opinion to suit yours...

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stay In Your Country And Fix Your Country! by meavox: 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
ahnie:

Would you mind making your points without being insultive.

I musnt tailor my opinion to suit yours...

Thanks!

You call the write-up "mumbo jumbo". If that's what your intelligence level sees then your own words show you are certainly not in the same class as the writer. Period.

Plus RUN AWAY to as the writer say, go "enjoy what you did NOT work for". Is that a lie? Or did you work for the lifestyle that those abroad where you want to go enjoy?

Abeg. STOP making comments to my posts. JUST RUN AWAY ABROAD TO ENJOY WHAT YOU DID NOT WORK FOR. While those Nigerians like me will STAY PUT in Nigeria and work to fix it so we and our children will enjoy what we worked for.

Run away jor Flee away abroad jor. Go enjoy what you did not work for.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Stay In Your Country And Fix Your Country! by youngsahito(m): 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
meavox:

You call the write-up "mumbo jumbo". If that's what your intelligence level sees then your own words show you are certainly not in the same class as the writer. Period.

Plus RUN AWAY to as the writer say, go "enjoy what you did NOT work for". Is that a lie? Or did you work for the lifestyle that those abroad where you want to go enjoy?

Abeg. STOP making comments to my posts. JUST RUN AWAY ABROAD TO ENJOY WHAT YOU DID NOT WORK FOR. While those Nigerians like me will STAY PUT in Nigeria and work to fix it so we and our children will enjoy what we worked for.

you are just ranting Mr Man, what is there to enjoy in Nigeria; is it d stable power supply or good road.
you better plan well 4 your future and don't put Nigeria on your head.
Re: Nigerians Stay In Your Country And Fix Your Country! by Dtribeless: 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
meavox:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mumu, if not for the Nigerians abroad, there will be nothing to "fix". In fact, it's the massive foreign remittance not only supports the country, but makes the difference between Northern and Southern Nigeria – given they are both poorly governed. The should-be fixers – elected officials – are sending their wards abroad while you vote to make sure their school fees are paid from government coffers. Mr Fixer, please tell us what you have fixed or are currently fixing.
Re: Nigerians Stay In Your Country And Fix Your Country! by meavox: 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
[quote author=Dtribeless post=83194928][/quote]

Mumu - it's your ilk that ruins Nigeria with capital flight and brain drain when you flee abroad.

If YOU WANT TO ENJOY WHAT YOU DID NOT WORK FOR BY FLEEING ABROAD (What lies did you use to get there?) THAT IS YOUR OWN OOO!

But as for me ooo... I will not be a part of all that. If for the likes of you FIXING a bad thing is BAD IN YOUR SIGHT - then good luck to you when you meet your Creator. Whether Nigeria or elsewhere, if someone says- Let us Fix it, I see NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT. If YOU DO ooo that is your own moral problem.

I am among those people of this earth who are NOT ashamed to play a part in Fixing something that is broken.

Let GOD be the judge between your orientation and mine!
Re: Nigerians Stay In Your Country And Fix Your Country! by ahnie: 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
youngsahito:
you are just ranting Mr Man, what is there to enjoy in Nigeria; is it d stable power supply or good road.
you better plan well 4 your future and don't put Nigeria on your head.
Please ignore him...he's not worth your time.he seems too agressive.
Re: Nigerians Stay In Your Country And Fix Your Country! by Dtribeless: 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
meavox:

Mumu - it's your ilk that ruins Nigeria with capital flight and brain drain when you flee abroad.

If YOU WANT TO ENJOY WHAT YOU DID NOT WORK FOR BY FLEEING ABROAD (What lies did you use to get there?) THAT IS YOUR OWN OOO!

But as for me ooo... I will not be a part of all that. If for the likes of you FIXING a bad thing is BAD IN YOUR SIGHT - then good luck to you when you meet your Creator. Whether Nigeria or elsewhere, if someone says- Let us Fix it, I see NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT. If YOU DO ooo that is your own moral problem.

I am among those people of this earth who are NOT ashamed to play a part in Fixing something that is broken.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With over $20 billion in remittance, the capital "flight" is one way (to Nigeria). Brain drain? There are more than enough brains to "fix" the country. My Creator? The one that moved Abraham, Moses and the Israelites or the one you have met before? You have said nothing so far. Please tell what you have fixed and/or been fixing.
Re: Nigerians Stay In Your Country And Fix Your Country! by izombie(m): 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
meavox:

dude not everyone will stay in nigeria. If you want to stay in nigeria and make it better then that's all good and dandy but do not talk down on people that have decided to go abroad to better their own lives. We have over 200 million nigerians now and the last time i checked, there are still over 170 million nigerians still living in nigeria. Not everyone must be here and not everyone must travel abroad.

(1) (Reply)

Ifeajuna Nzeogwu Coup Is Just Too One Sided - Reno Omokri / Breaking:atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court Delivers First Ruling Against Atiku / Ghanaian Traders Close Down Shops Owned By Nigerians In Circle Area Of Accra(vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.