Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

Buhari To Nigerians: Stay At Home, I Will Take Care Of You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Nigerians: Stay At Home, I Will Take Care Of You (607 Views)

Letter to Nigerians: Stay vigilante, stay up. / Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode / Nigerians Stay In Your Country And Fix Your Country! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Buhari To Nigerians: Stay At Home, I Will Take Care Of You by AuthenticNG: 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2020

The Nigeria President Muhammadu Buhari has told Nigeria to Stay at home one more time and will will take care of them by sending them reliefs.

The President thanked all Nigerians for their patience, resolve and strong determination to defeat the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak.

His spokesman, Garba Shehu, said this in a statement on Saturday.

The President said: “We realize that today, there will be sons and daughters unable to visit their parents, and elders that are isolated from young ones. And there will be those who live day-to-day, eating as they earn, who face real and present suffering.
No elected government could ask more of the citizens of the country that elected them than today we ask of you. But we must ask you – once more – to observe restrictions on movement where they are in place, and follow the instructions of our scientists and medical advisers: stay home, wash your hands, save lives.

“The freedoms we ask you to willingly forsake today will only last as long as our scientific advisers declare they are necessary. But they are essential – world over – to halt and defeat the spread of this virus.

“For those who suffer most egregiously, the Government has announced multiple measures to assist: 70,000 tonnes of grain is being released from the National Strategic Grain Reserves for distribution to those in most need; distribution of small cash payments are also being made, and will continue to be made by the federal government in the states and local government areas.

“We ask you to listen and follow public announcements via the mass media for instructions as to how to receive this government support – and learn of more public assistance in the coming days.

“All that the Government is asking you to endure is because nowhere in the world today is there any known way of defeating this pandemic. There is no vaccine. And that means there are choices to be made: between continuing as usual, or accepting the restrictions even when they come with unintended consequences.

READ FULL/ SOURCE: https://authenticng.com/buhari-nigerians-stay-home-will-take-care-you/
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Stay At Home, I Will Take Care Of You by successmatters(m): 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Stay At Home, I Will Take Care Of You by Avalancheman: 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
What
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Stay At Home, I Will Take Care Of You by Ninethmare: 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Stay At Home, I Will Take Care Of You by sucess001(m): 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
Which kain eye talk be this?

Is the lockdown over? Yes or no?
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Stay At Home, I Will Take Care Of You by Tolani0167(m): 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
Person wey nova take care of himself. Baba take care of yourself first
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Stay At Home, I Will Take Care Of You by AuthenticNG: 7:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
Baba is ready
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Stay At Home, I Will Take Care Of You by AuthenticNG: 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
believe ur presido
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Stay At Home, I Will Take Care Of You by sapeleboi(m): 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
no, extra 14 days again
sucess001:
Which kain eye talk be this?

Is the lockdown over? Yes or no?

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Stay At Home, I Will Take Care Of You by appliedscience(m): 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
Armed robbers terrorising some part of ogun state for som days now. Ifo, oju Ore ota.

The lockdown is realy causing problem
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Stay At Home, I Will Take Care Of You by Sirsuky(m): 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
Have you taken care of almajiri?
Na your way audio promise
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Stay At Home, I Will Take Care Of You by EzzyCarter: 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
sad
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Stay At Home, I Will Take Care Of You by kalufelix(m): 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
Another 14 days loading...
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Stay At Home, I Will Take Care Of You by AuthenticNG: 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
Bubu trying
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Stay At Home, I Will Take Care Of You by bluemansion: 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
Tolani0167:
Person wey nova take care of himself. Baba take care of yourself first

Lmao.
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Stay At Home, I Will Take Care Of You by AuthenticNG: 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
We are waiting
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Stay At Home, I Will Take Care Of You by Mynd44: 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2020

(1)

Breaking - Nigeria Records 195 News Cases Of COVID-19, Total Now 1532 / BREAKING: APC Displays Credentials Of Aspirants For Edo Guber Primary / IPOB Coordinating With Southern Kaduna To Identify Graves Of Christians Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.