Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,953 members, 7,903,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences (6992 Views)

“it Is Not Easy To Have 2 Girlfriends” – Nigerian Man Flaunts His Women / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences by skywalker240(m): 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
I've been rolling on the floor since i opened this thread. grin
Let me balance and read these comic releif.
chai Nairaland is indeed a stress killer grin

1 Like

Re: Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences by drezzyx(m): 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
Infact I can't start writing narrative essay now because if I should start I will write 7 pages and you will think u are reading a novel...
I rest my case.
1000 not my problem for now.

3 Likes

Re: Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences by EXLOVER(m): 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hintona:
see all of them broke assed niggas struggling for #1000 recharge card
you can talk anyhow, some people didn't even see the #1000 recharge card before commenting, me i didn't see it before commenting.
Re: Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2019
My #yeyegirlfriend experience

Facts: No single lady in this world can live without a man but All men can live without this ungrateful beings . Men are just trying to do the ladies a favour by dating them and helping in shining their kpoko.

5 Likes

Re: Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences by mrssomebody(f): 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2019
Akinbahm:
Make I come read fabricated epistles to cool off moi day...
as in � alot of burnt dodo
Re: Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences by mrssomebody(f): 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
Boringdraw1:
My #yeyegirlfriend experience

Facts: No single lady in this world can live without a man but All men can live without this ungrateful beings . Men are just trying to do the ladies a favour by dating them and helping in shining their kpoko.

Pheeleh o kpoko shiner, who broke ur heart?...ur narrative smells of low self esteem and misogynism. You will be fine.

10 Likes

Re: Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences by Smallboy01: 6:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hintona:

How much airtime have u dash out?
Re: Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences by Incandescent(m): 6:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
franklingud:
#YEYEgirlfriend

This one too yeye!

I wan upgrade her levels because she be househelp, she lives with her secondary school mummy. And she's the only girl in their family. Besides she had an accident when she was living with someone in lagos. The woman use blow to damage her right eye. Her dark complexion is too much. But I am a bachelor, I pay 100k yearly for rent while she is just a bush girl that knows nothing but pride and stupidity.

Lately I noticed that there's one guy that squat with his brother, that my one eyed girlfriend is falling for. Small boy for that matter ooo!
This my yeye one-eyed girlfriend always makes out time to see him when he's returning from work every evening. She will just carry seat come outside and sit down waiting for the boy to return and cheerfully go and greet him.
But she doesn't do same to me.

Thank God I have not given her huge money like 5k or something like that.

The highest I have given her is N200... Lol!!
Because I noticed that she's an ungrateful element. Well I have decided to ditch her forever.
OP my airtime.

Oga hustle ...hustle ooo

Na poverty just design your story.. Choi.. #200 wahala grin

2 Likes

Re: Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences by Crookesmore: 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hintona:

Its just for fun dude, no one is struggling for anything.

I don vex increase am to 2k
Re: Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences by Alexaonfleek: 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
mrssomebody:
Pheeleh o kpoko shiner, who broke ur heart?...ur narrative smells of low self esteem and misogynism. You will be fine.
hahaha grin grin grin
Nairaland will not kill somebody
Kpoko shiner grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
hahaha grin grin grin
Nairaland will not kill somebody
Kpoko shiner grin grin
no mind her that why she is mrssomebody while in actual sense she is lonely and desperate in searching for a handsome young man like the ones we have here but they no dey give her face.
Re: Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
Every woman in life wants two things:

1) A man
2) A man
Without men in this world the whole episode of women doesn't exit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2019
If a couple decided to part ways give them one month and quietly observe. Two things are bound to happen:

1) The man becomes fresher, looks health and will have a rest of mind written all over his face plus more money.

2) But for the female masquerade its becomes a different story, she start looking depressed, dirty, haggard and criminally minded. Why if I may ask? Because the host has finally sanitize his body and all parasites have been destroyed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences by Omar09(m): 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2019
Boringdraw1:
Every woman in life wants two things:

1) A man
2) A man
Without men in the world the whole episode of women doesn't exit.
They had to put the word "men" to "we" to get them
Re: Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences by Alexaonfleek: 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2019
Boringdraw1:
no mind her that why she is mrssomebody while in actual sense she is lonely and desperate in searching for a handsome young man like the ones we have here but they no dey give her face.
Bros how far,hope all is well
I was laughing at her comment cuz I find it hilarious.why are u na insulting her
Ayam not understanding you.
Re: Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
Omar09:

They had to put the word "men" to "we" to get them
wise words bro. Only men will understand.
Re: Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences by Alexaonfleek: 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2019
Boringdraw1:
If a couple decided to part ways give them one month and quietly observe. Two things are bound to happen:

1) The man becomes fresher, looks health and will have a rest of mind written all over his face plus more money.

2) But for the female masquerade its becomes a different story, she start looking depressed, dirty, haggard and criminally minded. Why if I may ask? Because the host has finally sanitize his body and all parasites have been destroyed.
osheeeyy anthropologist!!!great researcher of all time I hail u! Observer no 1 I greet u

How many observations have you made to come to this conclusion
Re: Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences by rex444(m): 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2019
una no go kii person here oooo
Re: Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
osheeeyy anthropologist!!!great researcher of all time I hail u! Observer no 1 I greet u

How many observations have you made to come to this conclusion
its a FACT
Re: Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences by mrssomebody(f): 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
Boringdraw1:
for your mind now u are making sense, I can't even be mad at someone that thinks a girls only problem is to find an handsome guy grin lol I feel sorry for ur future partner and that's if u even find someone to settle down with ur pathetic self.

4 Likes

Re: Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences by Alexaonfleek: 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2019
Boringdraw1:
its a FACT
facts without proof is useless
Argue with your gods
Re: Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences by Alexaonfleek: 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
Boringdraw1:
its a FACT
lol.i don't pity you.it is the women who have the misfortune to be related to you that I pity.with your stupidity smelling all over nairaland.
Re: Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
These are the signs am talking about; looking depressed, commenting rudely to handsome young men because of jealousy, predicting the future out of frustration, telling you to argue with your keypad because that is there lifestyle they have no one to talk with because they are always angry, lonely and forsaken.
Re: Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences by mrssomebody(f): 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
lol.i don't pity you.it is the women who have the misfortune to be related to you that I pity.with your stupidity smelling all over nairaland.
as in..I just can't help but to quote his comment...his hatred for women is not for here..makes me wonder how he will be treating the female around him. Both gender can't do without each other.

1 Like

Re: Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences by mrssomebody(f): 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
Boringdraw1:
These are the signs am talking about; looking depressed, commenting rudely to handsome young men because of jealousy, predicting the future out of frustration, telling you to argue with your keypad because that is there lifestyle they have no one to talk with because they are always angry, lonely and forsaken.
alaye go and sit down jor u are just heartbroken and pained...all this your venting can't be caused by nothing grin grin you will be fine.

2 Likes

Re: Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
They know how to sense the smell of stupidity online. How on earth can you do that? You see what I'm trying to say, only depressed and lonely parasites have the kind of unfortunate sense.
Re: Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences by franklingud(m): 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2019
Incandescent:

Oga hustle ...hustle ooo

Na poverty just design your story.. Choi.. #200 wahala grin
Can you pay 100k for rent?

Had it been she is doing well, what is 5k?
Re: Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences by Alexaonfleek: 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2019
mrssomebody:
as in..I just can't help but to quote his comment...his hatred for women is not for here..makes me wonder how he will be treating the female around him. Both gender can't do without each other.
his hatred no be here at all ooo
Anyways just free him
Probably just a kid living his fantasies on nairaland
Re: Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
Yes a kid, Miss babysitter!!!
Re: Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2019
Come to my house...NO!

Let's go Hangout...Mba!

I got tired and put a ring on it.

She is a great wife now...but was a #yeyegirlfriend grin

7 Likes

Re: Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences by geezynoni: 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2019
Crookesmore:
This is a counter thread to this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5476740/yeye-boyfriends-nigerian-ladies-share

Let the guys share their experiences with yeye girlfriends as well.

The winner gets #2000 credit grin

I no get money for iphone 11 grin

Highest likes and shares get the shikini price.

Fu*k you- Kiss daniel

0:52 ━━❍─────── 3:51
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
volume: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

The lyrics na my own yeye girlfriend experience

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? / Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? / Wish A Nairalander Happy Valentine With A Voice Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.