Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,429 members, 7,888,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:39 AM

Man Cries Out After The Boots His Brother Got Was Different From What He Ordered - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Cries Out After The Boots His Brother Got Was Different From What He Ordered (2581 Views)

"I Always Knew I Was Different" - Bbnaija Tacha Says As She Drops Bombshell / Bbnaija Prince & His Cute Brother Got Female Fans Drooling In This Lovely Photos / Graduation Cake He Ordered Vs What He Got (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cries Out After The Boots His Brother Got Was Different From What He Ordered by GistMore1: 7:44am On Oct 17, 2019
What I ordered Vs What I got: Man cries out after the boots his brother ordered was delivered

A Twitter user has shared photos of the shoes his brother ordered and what he had delivered to him.

He said his brother contacted the vendor online and they bargained. They agreed on fifteen thousand Naira for the shoes and the prospective buyer begged the vendor not to fail him because he has been failed numerous times by online vendors.

But when the shoe was done and a photo sent to him, he was disappointed.

He shared a photo of the shoe his brother ordered and what was delivered.

He went on to share screenshots of the chats between his brother and the vendor before the shoe was made and after it was shown to him.

See the conversation below and also Twitter users' reaction.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/man-cries-out-after-the-boots-his-brother-got-was-different-from-what-he-ordered

Re: Man Cries Out After The Boots His Brother Got Was Different From What He Ordered by GistMore1: 7:44am On Oct 17, 2019

Re: Man Cries Out After The Boots His Brother Got Was Different From What He Ordered by Aonkuuse(m): 8:00am On Oct 17, 2019
Nigerians are not even ready for online business that is why if I'm buying anything online then it is pay on delivery anything short of what I saw online I won't pay if you want kill me but I won't

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After The Boots His Brother Got Was Different From What He Ordered by Larryfest(m): 8:08am On Oct 17, 2019
So of these stories na cooked up lies from the pit of hell...

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After The Boots His Brother Got Was Different From What He Ordered by majamajic(m): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2019
duped u of 15k

as if the one he sent has no value

hahaha
Re: Man Cries Out After The Boots His Brother Got Was Different From What He Ordered by majamajic(m): 8:36am On Oct 17, 2019
am I the only one seeing him change to black color instead of the advertised camouflage color during their conversation

3 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After The Boots His Brother Got Was Different From What He Ordered by eTECTIV: 8:59am On Oct 17, 2019
Lolzzz... Mayb army seized d original one since it's army camouflage and replaced it with d one wey dem wear grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After The Boots His Brother Got Was Different From What He Ordered by kenny1795(m): 10:20am On Oct 17, 2019
but he said black color na
Re: Man Cries Out After The Boots His Brother Got Was Different From What He Ordered by Onyi22(f): 10:39am On Oct 17, 2019
grin grin
Re: Man Cries Out After The Boots His Brother Got Was Different From What He Ordered by Gadafii: 11:11am On Oct 17, 2019
help your friends grow their small business yen yen yen yen

until u realise that the shoe and clothes they sold to you for 7k, they bought it at yaba/island for 2.5k
Re: Man Cries Out After The Boots His Brother Got Was Different From What He Ordered by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 17, 2019
shocked

It's obvious that's not what he ordered. What he got is a far cry from what he ordered; but then, was he really serious about ordering camo boots, and wearing them on the streets of Nigeria? Or aren't those camo boots? Is it no longer illegal for a civilian to use military camo as fashion wear in Nigeria? Or perhaps he's also in the military.

Well, it shouldn't have been any big deal or crime wearing military camo, nonetheless, it's most awkward when someone fails to apply wisdom when it is most needed.

Without the camo, while in a moderate wear, you're liable to being harassed on the streets and tagged an internet fraudster. How much more, when you intentionally crossed your boundary and gave the wrong people the legal right to molest you.
When you're being caught and wrongly tagged as a BH agent, so that some sadists can molest you. Afterwards, you would go online posting different pictures to get sympathy from people.

He's lucky the prayers of his mum worked on him. If not, the camo boots he ordered versus the beatings he might get after, would be a story to tell his coming generation.

He should just collect the inferior rain boots the amateur cobbler made for him, and thank his God for the oncoming evil averted.
Re: Man Cries Out After The Boots His Brother Got Was Different From What He Ordered by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2019
I am Strange! embarassed
Re: Man Cries Out After The Boots His Brother Got Was Different From What He Ordered by PrincessB1(f): 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2019
But he ordered for black colour.

Anyway let him manage it, half bread is better than none.
All na for use cool
Re: Man Cries Out After The Boots His Brother Got Was Different From What He Ordered by nlPoster: 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
He should buy his shoes in person if the online orders are not working out.
Re: Man Cries Out After The Boots His Brother Got Was Different From What He Ordered by GISTM0RE: 5:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Cries Out After The Boots His Brother Got Was Different From What He Ordered by ladilawal82(m): 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
Chai... I forsee serious 'bulala' for someone undecided

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Discloses Why She Produces A Lot Of Milk To Feed Ifeanyi / 'life Has Not Been Sweet Again Since A Man Ran Away With My Sweetie' - Somadina / Uganda Singer,vinka Delivers Brutal Double-kick At Male Fan Who Touched Her Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.