Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,911 members, 7,872,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

Ode To Oonirisa Adeyeye Enitan @45 - By Tellafrica CEO, Gbemisola Bisi-taiwo - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ode To Oonirisa Adeyeye Enitan @45 - By Tellafrica CEO, Gbemisola Bisi-taiwo (449 Views)

Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' / Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi / Tobi Philips Dating Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ode To Oonirisa Adeyeye Enitan @45 - By Tellafrica CEO, Gbemisola Bisi-taiwo by Omonaijablog: 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
The beauty plus brain C.E.O of TellAfrica, Gbemisola Bisi-Taiwo pens a graceful birthday poem for H.I.M Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, the Ooni of Ife and Chairman of TellAfrica Heritage and Sociocultural Initiative on his 45th birthday.
It is indeed graceful to be a king and to reach an enviable height.

See poem below:
.....to my very own; Olute Yayo!!!
Happy 45th Birthday Kabiyesi !!!
With you my king, it feels like a mountain top,
Many oceans will I cross to celebrate my very own,
Who can stand in the way of the Lord's chosen?
Not a brick of wall, nor the wagging tongues can stop who the Lord has blessed.
Not a soul can stop me; from bowing to whom the Lord has ordained.
Alaka omo Apaara; the first among the equals,
The crown is incomplete without you my king.
Jigbinijigbini bi ate akun!
Why will I not shout?
Shout, at the mountain top......
That your kind is rare; my very own!
Just like an elephant; my king is big, strong and dependable,
Adeyeye is as fierce and confident as a lion when fighting for the just,
The wisdom of my very own Babatunde ranks high as that of Solomon; omo Wuraola is Dolphin like, sleek and full of intelligence.
Enitan is meek and humble as a dove,
The peacock stands out among birds; just as Akande stands tall amidst his peers.
Ninu Oba alade; Okikiola gbayi la'wujo!
Who else deserves the honour?
Who else merits the praise?
Not a soul on earth!
Nor the angels in heaven!
Could match your majesty.............
My very own Arole Oduduwa,
Otiti arin ki'ile mi!
Let those who have ears hear
That today, on the mountain top..........
I celebrate my very own
The progenitor of the human race;
Ooni Adeyeye Babatunde Enitan Ogunwusi.
Kabioosi, ogun odun oni;
gboin-gboin oke-oke gboin-gboin!
May you live longer than your forefathers (Ase).
Still on my bended knees from your last birthday;
Alase Orisa, se kin dide?
Here's wishing that your best this new year shall be the least of years to come.
Happy birthday!!!
Oloomi.....Leyo, igba odun - odun kan ni o!
Gbemisola Bisi-Taiwo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Strange Cultures And Traditions That Nigerians Still Practice / “the Igbo Man Doesn’t Kneel Down For Anybody Except His Chi…”, –senator Enyinnay / Body Of Well-clothed Newborn Baby Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.