Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,445 members, 7,881,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:54 AM

UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? (25921 Views)

All Our Academic Programmes Have Approval And Accreditation Of Nuc,professional / Unilag: “why Babalakin Wanted Vc Out Desperately”- Source / MAPOLY Students Protest Delay In Semester Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? by UltimateStarman: 6:50am On Oct 10, 2021
egorov:
It used to be easy to apply and get it delivered with reasonable fee.

Now it's crazy.

I paid 7k plus in April to have my transcript delivered to one UK educational body. They didn't deliver. They didn't mail me. I mailed them like more than a month after only for them to tell me the address is invalid, they didn't say that before o, they waited for my mail.
They are not even replying to my request for refund as time has passed already.

Now I need my student copy, I can't get it. The student portal is not well set up.

And the record mail they gave out, the people on the receiving end are not competent at all. Imagine them telling me to goto FAQ and m apply from there.

I need my transcript before next week and I don't know what to do.

Went to unilag they said they don't attend to people on transcript issue, it has to be done online.

Please who else is having issue with unilag transcript. Share your experience let's make this go viral
order will be restored soon
Re: UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? by funshobabs(m): 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
Oh. Saw the mail and I have responded.
Mikkieshow:
Hello Mr Funsho, My sister send you an email. She applied for her transcript at Fed. Polytechnic Ilaro. The transcript was sent to WES. However, WES sent a verification back to Ilaro and they are waiting for Ilaro to verify her documents. Your kind consideration and action will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.
Re: UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? by adeheritage: 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
adeheritage:
I am currently trying to get my MSC transcript from unilag, but the emphasis on EQUIVALENT INSTITUTION gets me worried, I don't know if they can deliver to a Polytechnic, because I need it by hand for something urgent

I was able to get my transcripts, and the sweetest part, I have been able to secure admission with funding.

Never give up
Re: UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? by cliqtips: 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
adeheritage:

I was able to get my transcripts, and the sweetest part, I have been able to secure admission with funding.

Never give up

Please I've paid for my transcript but I was told it can not be sent to the address I provided.
I need to collect it by hand as well.

Please can I PM you or have your whatsapp ?
Re: UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? by cliqtips: 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
adeheritage:
I am currently trying to get my MSC transcript from unilag, but the emphasis on EQUIVALENT INSTITUTION gets me worried, I don't know if they can deliver to a Polytechnic, because I need it by hand for something urgent

Please I've paid for my transcript but I was told it can not be sent to the address I provided.

Re: UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? by cliqtips: 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
A big congratulations to you
adeheritage:

Never give up
Re: UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? by adeheritage: 4:32am On Nov 30, 2021
cliqtips:

If you have a friend in another university, state or private, make arrangements with the person to send it to something like
Dean, or register of the PG school there, then, you keep an eye on the tracking while being in touch with anyone who will trap it for you.

which university?
Re: UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? by cliqtips: 5:10am On Nov 30, 2021
adeheritage:

If you have a friend in another university, state or private, make arrangements with the person to send it to something like
Dean, or register of the PG school there, then, you keep an eye on the tracking while being in touch with anyone who will trap it for you.

which university?

Thank you for your response.

I want to get it from UNILAG.

Please help me with your connect ma.
Re: UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? by cliqtips: 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
adeheritage:

which university?

Unilag.... Please can you be of any help ?

I'm pleading, that's what I need to get now
Re: UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? by fflamingo(m): 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
cliqtips:

i can, I'm a student of unilag.
Re: UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? by cliqtips: 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
ok,
please how can you be of help ?
fflamingo:
i can, I'm a student of unilag.
Re: UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? by fflamingo(m): 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
cliqtips:
ok,
please how can you be of help ?
not sure what you want to do, but I can visit the admissions office to sort things out
Re: UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? by adeheritage: 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
cliqtips:

Thank you for your response.

I want to use online applications after collecting it.

Please can you help me with it ?

And how many days or weeks did it take yours?

If you live in Lagos, plan a Tuesday or Thursday,
Between morning hrs and 2pm.

a day or two after your online application, they attend to transcript matters
Re: UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? by cliqtips: 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
okay..

Please do you mean I should go to Unilag ?

adeheritage:

Re: UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? by cliqtips: 9:37am On Dec 01, 2021
Please are you saying I should send it to the PG office and you will help to collect it ?

fflamingo:
not sure what you want to do, but I can visit the admissions office to sort things out
Re: UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? by cliqtips: 12:32am On Dec 02, 2021
adeheritage:

Please are you saying I should go to the school ?
Re: UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? by adeheritage: 10:31am On Dec 02, 2021
cliqtips:

Please are you saying I should go to the school ?

Yes
Re: UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? by jimzy4u(m): 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
funshobabs:
Oh. Saw the mail and I have responded.
Hello Mr Funsho, pls I want to request for transcript from Ilaro. Asking if you can help out.
Re: UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? by funshobabs(m): 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2022
Ilaro's transcript is online. I'm on leave at the moment. I'm sorry please.
jimzy4u:
Hello Mr Funsho, pls I want to request for transcript from Ilaro. Asking if you can help out.
Re: UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? by adeheritage: 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
cliqtips:

I hope you have obtained the transcript
Re: UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? by cliqtips: 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
adeheritage:

Not yet.
Re: UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? by adeheritage: 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2022
cliqtips:

Not yet.

What help do you need, what steps have you taken?
Re: UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? by cliqtips: 3:54pm On Feb 15, 2022
Please, I applied for my transcript since last year Nov but they kept rejecting the address I gave and the reason they gave was that It wasn't a supported address but I have given them another one.
This is the 3rd week the application status has been showing "Inprogress" for a document I need urgently.
I have been to school, visited them at the student records but to no avail.
Please, I do not know how you can be of help.
Thank you.
adeheritage:

What help do you need, what steps have you taken?
Re: UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? by adeheritage: 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
cliqtips:
Please, I applied for my transcript since last year Nov but they kept rejecting the address I gave and the reason they gave was that It wasn't a supported address but I have given them another one.
This is the 3rd week the application status has been showing "Inprogress" for a document I need urgently.
I have been to school, visited them at the student records but to no avail.
Please, I do not know how you can be of help.
Thank you.

Send an email, then go in person on Tuesday or Thursday.
When you get their attention, mention the email.

There is a particular Man there that is differently abled"

He was helpful in my case.

Above all, try and secure the contact of whoever answers u satisfactorily.

Maybe, if you are not satisfied with one response, wait around, another person from the office may come to answer someone else, you complain again
Re: UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? by PetiteEnny: 10:54am On Mar 03, 2022
adeheritage:

Send an email, then go in person on Tuesday or Thursday.
When you get their attention, mention the email.

There is a particular Man there that is differently abled"

He was helpful in my case.

Above all, try and secure the contact of whoever answers u satisfactorily.

Maybe, if you are not satisfied with one response, wait around, another person from the office may come to answer someone else, you complain again

Please could you share the contact of this person with me. I went there 2 weeks ago and was assured it would be addressed immediately. Nothing has still been done and they are not responding to my emails. Please you can send the contact to my email ennyfash@gmail.com. Thank you!
Re: UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? by ayDgreat(m): 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro sends an electronic transcript through official email as if they are sending it through courier and it is very expensive. this needs to be looked into by the authorities. it is reaping off
Re: UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? by Ayaobaadewunmi: 4:53am On May 11, 2022
adeheritage:

Good morning adeheritage, please how can you be of help to get my transcript at unilag. I have tried applying online but it didn't work. I need to get the transcript urgently. Thank you
Re: UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? by adeheritage: 8:23am On May 12, 2022
Ayaobaadewunmi:

Good morning adeheritage, please how can you be of help to get my transcript at unilag. I have tried applying online but it didn't work. I need to get the transcript urgently. Thank you

Please refer to the advise I shared earlier on the subject matter.

I don't know a better way, but, with current nonacademic strike, transcript processing may even be slower or totally paused.
Re: UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? by Marike2: 9:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
Hello all,

Pls if there is an error in the Entry session column on the online application portal for Unilag Transcript, how do you correct it?

Payment has been made earlier and Remita number generated.

Responses needed pls!
Re: UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? by Peniel13(f): 12:16am On Oct 07, 2022
[quote author=Marike2 post=117335001]Hello all,

Pls if there is an error in the Entry session column on the online application portal for Unilag Transcript, how do you correct it?

Responses needed pls!
Re: UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? by shopwiser: 7:48am On Mar 17, 2023
Marike2:
Hello all,

Responses needed pls!

pls have you gotten the transcript.. how long did it take
Re: UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? by Monaboo(m): 2:48am On Apr 14, 2023
Ayaobaadewunmi:

My brother, I know how you feel becos some months back, I was in your shoes. I needed my Unilag Transcript to apply for admissions and scholarship abroad and it was a huge struggle that I surpassed and came out Victorious.

I wanted to apply for scholarships and admission to schools abroad and I needed my Unilag Transcripts by hand. I tried getting the students copy but it was not working atall. I put in my Matric and password yet it won't work. I sent series of emails to all the support lines yet no single response for so many months. I was so angry.

Unilag does not give Official transcript to students by hand. It has to be sent directly from them to ur school or body and if u are applying for more than one scholarship program or School, u will spend money sending to all of them. That is how they are making their money.

If u go there, they would tell u Unilag does not handle Transcript issues physically with students. You should go their site. Very frustrating. They would just be tossing u around. They won't even listen to u.

I was frustrated. Its sad that we suffer to go to school and graduate and when it's time to collect our own transcripts again, it becomes a huge war. I'm tired of this country.

After a week, somebody connected me to somebody that got his Unilag Transcript by hand. It was sent to him directly. He even showed it to me and told me of a staff that did it for him and can help me too. He said the staff will send the transcript directly to me.

I begged him to send the staff number to me but he said I must pay N50K for the number. That he also paid money to get the number too.

Omo...I didn't even think twice oo. I paid the N50k oo. Becos I needed my transcript which I had been pursing since 2021. Especially when I remember the opportunities I had lost. And the fact that I would be holding my Official Transcript by hand (not students copy again o) gave me joy grin

I contacted the man. He sent the transcript to me. He was super fast. He was very reliable and trustworthy and it is payment on delivery. That's the best part.

And the whole process didn't take more than 2 weeks. I can recommend him to anyone anyday and time with my full chest.

Now I can rest becos I'm done with anything related to the Unilag and Transcript for the rest of my life.

Truly there is nothing like having your Official Unilag Transcript in your hand. It gives u power and confidence

Opportunities will never pass u by becos u are always ready. Believe me when I say so.

In all of this experience, I have learnt one thing which is, in this life ehn, it pays to know somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody. If u know u know.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNIBEN Bans Gas Cooker, Hotplate, Bed Space Sale, Open Bath, Shortput, Others / Strike: We Haven’t Exempted ASUU From IPPIS – FG / How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.