Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:30 AM

UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? (25923 Views)

All Our Academic Programmes Have Approval And Accreditation Of Nuc,professional / Unilag: “why Babalakin Wanted Vc Out Desperately”- Source / MAPOLY Students Protest Delay In Semester Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? by adeheritage: 7:39am On May 19, 2023
Sorry people,

This narrative may be a scam snare.

Monaboo:

My brother, I know how you feel becos some months back, I was in your shoes. I needed my Unilag Transcript to apply for admissions and scholarship abroad and it was a huge struggle that I surpassed and came out Victorious.

I wanted to apply for scholarships and admission to schools abroad and I needed my Unilag Transcripts by hand. I tried getting the students copy but it was not working atall. I put in my Matric and password yet it won't work. I sent series of emails to all the support lines yet no single response for so many months. I was so angry.

Unilag does not give Official transcript to students by hand. It has to be sent directly from them to ur school or body and if u are applying for more than one scholarship program or School, u will spend money sending to all of them. That is how they are making their money.

If u go there, they would tell u Unilag does not handle Transcript issues physically with students. You should go their site. Very frustrating. They would just be tossing u around. They won't even listen to u.

I was frustrated. Its sad that we suffer to go to school and graduate and when it's time to collect our own transcripts again, it becomes a huge war. I'm tired of this country.

After a week, somebody connected me to somebody that got his Unilag Transcript by hand. It was sent to him directly. He even showed it to me and told me of a staff that did it for him and can help me too. He said the staff will send the transcript directly to me.

I begged him to send the staff number to me but he said I must pay N50K for the number. That he also paid money to get the number too.

Omo...I didn't even think twice oo. I paid the N50k oo. Becos I needed my transcript which I had been pursing since 2021. Especially when I remember the opportunities I had lost. And the fact that I would be holding my Official Transcript by hand (not students copy again o) gave me joy grin

I contacted the man. He sent the transcript to me. He was super fast. He was very reliable and trustworthy and it is payment on delivery. That's the best part.

And the whole process didn't take more than 2 weeks. I can recommend him to anyone anyday and time with my full chest.

Now I can rest becos I'm done with anything related to the Unilag and Transcript for the rest of my life.

Truly there is nothing like having your Official Unilag Transcript in your hand. It gives u power and confidence

Opportunities will never pass u by becos u are always ready. Believe me when I say so.

In all of this experience, I have learnt one thing which is, in this life ehn, it pays to know somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody. If u know u know.

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? by KarinaSlim(f): 1:20pm On May 19, 2023
adeheritage:
Sorry people,

This narrative may be a scam snare.

It's best you don't say anything especially when you don't know anything about those u meet online.

This guy has connected people from Nairaland who needs their transcript from Unilag to the person that helped him and they have gotten theirs.

So please, stop spoiling innocents people's names online. Okay.
Re: UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? by adeheritage: 6:56am On May 20, 2023
Alright then.

KarinaSlim:

It's best you don't say anything especially when you don't know anything about those u meet online.

This guy has connected people from Nairaland who needs their transcript from Unilag to the person that helped him and they have gotten theirs.

So please, stop spoiling innocents people's names online. Okay.
Re: UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? by Magna96: 4:08am On Feb 19
Hello chief, pls i'll like to get the contact of the man as well. Waiting for your feedback, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNIBEN Bans Gas Cooker, Hotplate, Bed Space Sale, Open Bath, Shortput, Others / Strike: We Haven’t Exempted ASUU From IPPIS – FG / How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.