Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,744 members, 7,889,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:58 AM

Things Women Does When They Fall In Love.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Women Does When They Fall In Love.. (5068 Views)

Sexual Satisfaction In Married Women DOES NOT Depend On Penis Size / 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love / Abiriba Man, Ejindu, Who Is To Marry 2 Women Does Different Wedding Banners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Women Does When They Fall In Love.. by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 20, 2019
Women are NOT capable of falling in Love. They have emotions and thats all.

Argue with ur Testicles
Re: Things Women Does When They Fall In Love.. by skywalker240(m): 3:33am On Oct 20, 2019
drezzyx:
Yeah.
mehn, the guy don change
Re: Things Women Does When They Fall In Love.. by faithfull18(f): 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2019
debaj10:
lol
aunty, cam Dan.
if u listen to radio at all, u learn just how disenfranchised women in Nigeria truly r.
education
nutrition
health
work/life
finance
policy
religion
politics

In fact…

I think I'll start a campaign on it soon.
make I tink am fes. smiley
Disenfranchised how
Re: Things Women Does When They Fall In Love.. by drezzyx(m): 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
Budex40:
Women are NOT capable of falling in Love. They have emotions and thats all.

Argue with ur Testicles
You mean emotions like this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) / 7 Things You Must Never Do During Self-pleasure Or Masturbation / 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.