Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,834 members, 7,889,780 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:20 PM

Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan (41460 Views)

Burial Of Rev. Sister Angela Arhona Egbikuadje: US Embassy Denies Siblings Visa / Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh / Boxers Hired To Fight At The Burial Of A Boxer In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by Beremx(f): 8:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
lalasticlala:

We were actually moderating at the same time. May he RIP
Really? He was more active I think. You were giving us host gists on celebrities then sha. You weren't that well known then. cheesy

BTW, how is my little princess? And Wifey? Regards to them.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by dermmy(m): 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2019
The souls of the just are in the hands of GOD where no torment shall touch them, continue to rest in the fair sunlight of GOD's presence.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by meobizy(f): 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2019
Do I get his job now?
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by Tapout(m): 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2019
once in a while, u need to find a quite place and think about the after life....believe me, ur attitude and reaction to some certain things will change drastically...it's something I do, so I know.

Rip sir.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by frozen70g(f): 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2019
rheether:
Give him some respect. Why bury him in a flooded grave?

I guess they packed the water away because it's not done
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by Ladiesdoctor(m): 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros na the family compound and rain de fall

And the water can't be drained?

Na wa oo
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by Ladiesdoctor(m): 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2019
frozen70g:

I guess they packed the water away because it's not done

From every indication, the water wasn't drained
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by janejive(f): 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
Rest in Peace our Nairaland Brother
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by shogsman(m): 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2019
LongDay:
What is life? Life is nothing.

I HAVE TRIED TO HOLD ON BUT I MAY GIVE UP VERY SOON

If this is the best life can offer to one for coming to earth, then I wouldn't wish even my enemy to come. Whether you die today or later, death is death. Also, everything has elastic limit and I think I've reached that point as of today. I've tried my best, I have endured but I can't continue like this anym. No thanks to that unfortunate day that brought me to this condition. Thank God I didn't bring forth any offspring to come and suffer what I'm passing through. I have no way to go to and before my things will be thrown outside, they will also have to remove my dead body from the room. It's a promise! This might not be the best decision but it will bring an end to all problems in life. As for Nigeria and Nigerians, you can only help who is still alive, not the dead. If you can help me now, please do, not after the news filtered everywhere, then RIP rains. It won't help the dead in anyway. My mum will cry and everybody will cry but they will all be fine afterwards. Mum, I know only you could help me but since you don't have the means, no problem. I believe your small business will sustain you till whenever heaven will call you to leave the earth. Everybody will cry but they'll be fine after a short while after all, I won't be the first to do this. If I am faking this for whatever reason, why not leave me for Karma?

I NEED HELP. I SERIOUSLY DO. I CAN'T CONTINUE LIKE THIS ANYMORE. I MAY HAVE TO GIVE UP.

For anyone who wants to reach me can do so with this number. 08102581687

LIFE IS UNFAIR!!!

Ori e daru.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by shogsman(m): 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2019
Wjosh:
who noticed the child smiling behind the mother in first pic?

Common sense has elude you.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by Chummynoni(m): 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
from dust we are, and unto dust we shall return. vanity upon vanity. rip
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by Viking007(m): 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2019
[s]
buhariguy:
mynd4 and oam4, you people are not fast in deleting those who are violating rule 2
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by frozen70g(f): 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2019
Ladiesdoctor:

From every indication, the water wasn't drained

It's not done ask your elders, no one does such
How could you be there and a coffin is lowered in a grave full of water at the base ❓
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by olisaEze(m): 9:21pm On Oct 19, 2019
Eyah....RIP bro. May God give ur family the fortitude to bear this immeasurable loss.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by LONGPREEK(m): 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2019
meobizy:
Do I get his job now?
u will join him this year

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by LONGPREEK(m): 9:38pm On Oct 19, 2019
frozen70g:

It's not done ask your elders, no one does such
How could you be there and a coffin is lowered in a grave full of water at the base ❓
sorry, please can u enlighten me on the implication of that. i am not too vast with all these traditional stuff
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by notoriousbabe: 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2019
ProWalker:
PDP abandoned this guy in his time of need when he was sick and in death.

RIP Stanley
Was he a PDP member?
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by meobizy(f): 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2019
LONGPREEK:
u will join him this year
As a moderator?
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by LONGPREEK(m): 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2019
meobizy:
As a moderator?
as a dead wasted idiot in the grave
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by remsonik(f): 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2019
Rest in peace Stanley.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by MichaelUweh(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2019
Rest on the vibrant Stanley...
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
The new media work and indeed youth across the political divide in a sober mood bid farewell to a fallen hero, brother in the struggle, new media Icon, father and husband, late Mr Stanley Nwabia in His Home town.

The journey began at the early hours of Saturday 19th Oct. 2019 where his body left the Aladinma hospital Owerri to his home town, Umuokparafor, Umunoha, Mbaitolu LGA, Imo State (Louis Nwabia Compound; by Oriamigbe Market).

In his village, it was obvious a gem has bowed to the limitations of man and mourning crowd drenched in tears and wailing on mothers.

It was followed by a Requiem Mass at St Paul’s Catholic Church, Umuokparafor at about 10 am.

His body was laid to rest in his compound.

Notable faces at the event were; PDP National executives, Barr Anthony Ehilebo(Director, New Media, PDP), Hon Izuchukwu Akwarandu(SA New Media to the Imo State Governor), Members of the Imo state New Media Center, Members of the PDP New Media Directorate, and many others to mention but a few.

These are some images from the event:

RIP Beloved.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by STENON(f): 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2019
RIP sir embarassed
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Tonyebarcanista, you did well...

I respect you for this... You r very reliable
I did undertaker for a brother... May He RIP

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by frozen70g(f): 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2019
LONGPREEK:
sorry, please can u enlighten me on the implication of that. i am not too vast with all these traditional stuff

Well am not too grounded in it, just that no one places a coffin in a water grave

Even places like Bayelsa where you get water just 2fits, they place blocks in the grave, lay planks on it and place the coffin on the blocks then concrete the slab, in this case, the wet sands they got out doesn't go back because they don't want it to get wet.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by Shaev7(m): 12:03am On Oct 20, 2019
rheether:
Give him some respect. Why bury him in a flooded grave?
Which respect? preserve am na. He needs your prayers for his soul. The body is as good as that sand you see on the water there.
RIP bro..
I pray for a repose soul bro.
See you at the crossroads.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) / Man Dies After His Wedding In Kano State / Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.