Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,930 members, 7,919,016 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:40 PM

Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan (41532 Views)

Burial Of Rev. Sister Angela Arhona Egbikuadje: US Embassy Denies Siblings Visa / Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh / Boxers Hired To Fight At The Burial Of A Boxer In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by meobizy(f): 6:54am On Oct 20, 2019
LONGPREEK:
as a dead wasted idiot in the grave
Ok.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by Newmans: 7:38am On Oct 20, 2019
Respect late bros R.I.P
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by Newmans: 7:39am On Oct 20, 2019
Respect late bros R.I.P
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by madjune(m): 8:20am On Oct 20, 2019
RIP to the dead.

Much respects but I'm only getting to see the faces behind the PDP online machinery prior Buhari's prime election.
We maintained a formidable front.

It's good to see people like Barcanista, still in his PDP stead.
Young man just can't fathom what he missed back in '14.
While in Russia on some training, two members of our team expressed worries over this guy's online influence and we felt he could be an asset.
We had hopes of facilitating his exposure to some trainings through schools, worldwide.
And, he was contacted.
What happened thereafter?
Young man went to town with doubts and insults.

The line went dead.
Today, he still wears his "long sleeved" shirt to funerals.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by YaksonFCA(m): 11:44am On Oct 20, 2019
RIP Mr Stan
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by creolehunt: 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2019
Beremx:
I remember his moderating days on nairaland where he do posts boring topics and nairaland members complained. He was a moderator for a little while before Lalasticlala came on board.

Rest in peace dear. My condolences to your family.

Barcanista, I sight you on white shirt.

Is it possible to know the particular moderator that pushed a particular topic to FP? I thoight they all can do that.
Also, is there anyway one can know the moderator that banned them?
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by ChristineC: 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2019
RIP. May God grant strength to loved one left behind cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) / Mannequin Represents Abroad Based Groom At His Traditional Marriage In The East / Lovely Muslim Bridal Train And Their Hijab (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.