Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,459 members, 7,920,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 12:13 PM

An Army General Is chasing your Wife What Would You Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Army General Is chasing your Wife What Would You Do (924 Views)

Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) / My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back / Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Army General Is chasing your Wife What Would You Do by supercase1(m): 7:30am On Oct 20, 2019
A rich handsome and influencial millitary man is tempting and trying to steal your woman, your wife reported him to you and she is indirectly falling for him. as a man what and how will you handle this problem!! !!!!!
Re: An Army General Is chasing your Wife What Would You Do by 3coins(m): 7:36am On Oct 20, 2019
He is a man and I am a man so I will put that call across and tell him to leave my WIFE alone...if she was just my girl friend,I won't make that call. It will solely be her decision to make....simple

3 Likes

Re: An Army General Is chasing your Wife What Would You Do by nifemi25(m): 7:40am On Oct 20, 2019
I will surely go to the barrack to face him man to man....
Re: An Army General Is chasing your Wife What Would You Do by Apination(m): 7:41am On Oct 20, 2019
If she's not falling for him, that's when I can intervene. In this life I can't kee myself o, no be me want be shooting practice because a farm tool couldn't keep her emotions in check undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Army General Is chasing your Wife What Would You Do by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 20, 2019
In a few years I'll be General myself so I can take his wife too after all he will be Ret.General by then. grin
Re: An Army General Is chasing your Wife What Would You Do by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 20, 2019
You don't fight for who doesn't want to be saved!
Re: An Army General Is chasing your Wife What Would You Do by GOFRONT(m): 7:47am On Oct 20, 2019
Try and get in touch with his daughter and impregnate her...

1 Like

Re: An Army General Is chasing your Wife What Would You Do by Jaybnjamin(m): 7:48am On Oct 20, 2019
You call it a chase right, well, I will be open minded and join the chase.
Let the best man win.

1 Like

Re: An Army General Is chasing your Wife What Would You Do by Oluromantic: 8:09am On Oct 20, 2019
Report him to his commander. Simple!

1 Like

Re: An Army General Is chasing your Wife What Would You Do by Crayfish09: 10:50am On Oct 20, 2019
Challenge him to a boxing match or report him to the appropriate channel
Re: An Army General Is chasing your Wife What Would You Do by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 20, 2019
J111333:
In a few years I'll be General myself so I can take his wife too after all he will be Ret.General by then. grin
wink lovely dear.
are you married? If you were younger, i would have seduced you but i need someone more easier not experienced.
Re: An Army General Is chasing your Wife What Would You Do by dave4rella(m): 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
grin
Go fetish bro
Sumon him to your village juju
In my place, we have one called tomorrow too far

I can help you just incase
Re: An Army General Is chasing your Wife What Would You Do by lilmax(m): 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
supercase1:
A rich handsome and influencial millitary man is tempting and trying to steal your woman, your wife reported him to you and she is indirectly falling for him. as a man what and how will you handle this problem!! !!!!!

Who told you you have to fight for your wife?

Everything depends on HER

You wait for the right time for her to fall,so you can dump her immediately

Fighting for a woman because of love is for the weak
Re: An Army General Is chasing your Wife What Would You Do by derrydinny: 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2019
Allow am marry her o, na wife she be, no be my heart or lungs

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Tohyorsih / Is This Normal? / What's Your Fav Cup Size?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.