Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,252 members, 7,887,728 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:57 PM

Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? (26958 Views)

Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. / How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. / Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by Ryan03(f): 10:37am On Oct 22, 2019
budaatum:

I would not agree that women should ignore the chains that are holding you down unless you wish to remain enslaved!

Fight, womans! And one day we shall win!
maybe you didn't understand my post, read it again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by budaatum: 10:44am On Oct 22, 2019
Ryan03:
maybe you didn't understand my post, read it again
Ignore me Ryan. You're good.
Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by Stillthebest: 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
Midas01:
Notice how your empathy is towards the actual perpetrator? Notice how you said the man who beat his wife almost to the point of death and left her for dead isn't a beast? Notice how you blamed women (victims) for domestic violence citing that it's their fault for running their mouths?

You even offered psychological help for the man, lol.

I'm here to tell you today that you sir,
are a very stupid, demented goat and will continue to see misery all of your life for supporting evil.

Your generations are stupid. She goat! Idiotic idiot.
Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by ireneidiva(f): 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
computergeek:
Lalasticlala I think you guys really need to have a revisit about the kind of posts the forum needs to read. It took me a long time to decide to share this cos I wasn't sure I should discuss any personal issues here, but I had to cos I felt I needed to reach a wide audience of women dying possibly dying in silence.

I'm not teaching you your job but please put the forum to the actual use it was created for. Let someone find a reason to save herself on time.
This post is not necessary. An adult female has enough sense to see danger and run. Where she chooses not to, even lalasticlala cannot help her.
Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
Midas01:
Notice how your empathy is towards the actual perpetrator? Notice how you said the man who beat his wife almost to the point of death and left her for dead isn't a beast? Notice how you blamed women (victims) for domestic violence citing that it's their fault for running their mouths?

You even offered psychological help for the man, lol.

I'm here to tell you today that you sir,
are a very stupid, demented goat and will continue to see misery all of your life for supporting evil.

Take the case of this woman and multiply a million times million times. That's the reality for women.

But men are the victims.
Men are at a disadvantaged.
There's no oppression.
Women are protected and are the most cherished by the society.
The society loves them.
Yada yada yada.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
Fallenhunter:
Many victims of domestic assault are weaker willed people who find it difficult to leave their partner despite the repeated abuse they suffer. Their abusers often pick them for precisely this reason, testing and pushing their boundaries over the years till they know that they can do what they like, even beat the person till they're nearly dead without suffering any repercussions.

The Scavenger type of men.

I can't understand how things are in these women brains! Like they can't leave the man, get their sense of worth from him and don't see anything wrong. I know someone who was in that situation. And she was saying the guy treat her 'differently, special.' She thought she could find no one like him, ever.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 27, 2019
computergeek:
My son won't be going back there, but I'm worried for her and those innocent kids.

This might be coming late but I wonder if you've thought about the legal and moral aspect of this.

If the man ends up killing the wife which I think is just a matter of time, won't you guys be an accessory to murder if you withdrew your police report?

Also, due to your silence you will be sharing in the man's guilt. All evil needs to thrive is for the good to do nothing.

She may resent and even hate you for it now, but you need to get that man arrested. That way, you will save yourselves from the trauma of having to identify her body in the morgue.

I know that her kids will definitely be grateful to you if they eventually learnt how you saved their mom.

Otherwise, the kids may have to wonder all their lives why neighbours couldn't help keep their mom alive when she needed it.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by desoul2004(m): 2:06am On Nov 05, 2019
computergeek:
Thanks Ishi. That's my problem. When I called the fool on phone you need to hear the anger in his voice as he threatened to kill her. Thank God my phone auto records calls. That man is so violent that he can snap a wall in two. I feel bad my son had to witness the beating. I'll just keep him preoccupied with things that make him happy so he can forget this awful ordeal. What her own kids are going through is beyond me. Trying times mehn.

You fight everywhere. Your aggressive nature will definitely put you in trouble.
Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by Bobbyfreshh(m): 7:01am On Dec 26, 2019
computergeek:
Of course my son will not be returning there, and we're in Enugu state.

Mhen your diary is tha bomb.....keep it coming

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife / Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins / The Problems Of Family Planning In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.