Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,252 members, 7,887,728 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:57 PM

Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? (26958 Views)

Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. / How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. / Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by Midas01: 3:41am On Oct 21, 2019
Sense is far from this one.
Risingblue008:
Make she die there na,abi na ur business, u wan carry d matter for head,leave her alone,no be she wan marry because of money,fancy things etc,now she is realising dt all dt glitters r not gold,ask her u will found out dt am saying d truth,just ask her

1 Like

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by Midas01: 3:42am On Oct 21, 2019
cheesy grin
HacheNoire:
Find a way to help use her husband for money rituals

2 Likes

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by Sterope(f): 3:48am On Oct 21, 2019
You are one of those law officers encouraging domestic abuse. What do you say to children who have lost their mothers and women who have deaf from repeated slaps? Let me guess, you tell them that it is a family matter right?

So you are a wife beater advocate and a bully. How many poor civilians have you discharged for running their mouths? You are a disgrace to your uniform!
fykes:

Worst things than this has happened. Talk is cheap, talk is really cheap.
I speak as a law officer. Marital issues are best dealt with wisdom not emotions.
When u let ur emotions get ahead of ur senses in another man's family affairs, we will all ask u if ur own marriage is perfect?
Name any couple who don't have issues??
That's when u will know that marriage matter no be "let me rush in and be her superman"

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by Excuzeme: 3:50am On Oct 21, 2019
fykes:

I speak as a law officer. Marital issues are best dealt with wisdom not emotions.
When u let ur emotions get ahead of ur senses in another man's family affairs, we will all ask u if ur own marriage is perfect?

That's when u will know that marriage matter no be "let me rush in and be her superman"

It takes a very mature mind who has seen a lot in the real world, to utter words like these!
I see that you have recieved a lot of flak for this your post, dont be bothered, "what a child sees climbed on top of a tree, is what an adults sees standing on his two legs". undecided

When it comes to marital dispute, as one can see on this and many other similar threads, most ignorant and inexperienced people are just rushing to apportion blame (some with their stupid agendas), rush to criminalise one of the parties and end-up breaking up an othewise "salvageable" marriage.
They fail to address the UNDERLYING ISSUE causing the brawls in a marriage.
You hear childish statements like : No matter what, the man should have walked away or you should NEVER raise your hands against your wife, e.t.c

But they forget that at times, it is your wife that first raises her hands against her husband.
They forget that "walking away" is easier said than done, when one party is deeply hurt by the other
They forget that so many women have killed and are still killing their husbands, while acting and claiming to be a victim of violence!
They forget the adage of our Parents who said "When the Sea is rough, dont Paddle your Canoe roughly at the same time" (literal translation).
They forget that "Two cannot live together (in Peace) unless they agree"
They forget that in any relationship, one person must play the SHEEP, when the other person is playing the GOAT.
They forget that Men are even more hurt by the vitrolic words that their wife hurl at them, than the follow-up beating they give her.

Even the Bible admonishes us that "Harsh words draws out anger (which leads to physical violence), while soothing words quell anger".
The greatest advice l have for any woman, is to be quick to say SORRY, when your husband is annoyed or building-up anger.....then when his mood is calm, raise the issue again, in a loving, respectful and non-judgemental manner.
You will be surprised that what you failed to achieve with arrogance and insults, you have achieved so easily with wisdom.

Wise women know how to manage their Husband and their Home, so much that People will say "She has bewitched him"! Men are like Kids, powerful and stubborn kids, you need good temperament, respect and loving-wisdom to manage them but if you can, you will realise they will do whatever beeding you ask them to do. undecided undecided
But the Foolish woman is very good at scattering her home.....and that of others and she is quick to blame it on another woman or say the man is a wife-beater.
grin grin

Respects.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by Hangulsaram: 3:52am On Oct 21, 2019
BRATISLAVA:
nobody is asking to hear his side of the story. Maybe she's a nag. Maybe she opened legs for another man. It could be that her tongue is acid and the man reacted. These women can make a kitten become a tiger with their mouths. Who knows if she hit him first. She set him up. Where are the men with these questions? Waiting for them.
Is that all you could say? Let’s assume that all you said are truth, so she deserve to die by beating?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by Midas01: 3:57am On Oct 21, 2019
Notice how your empathy is towards the actual perpetrator? Notice how you said the man who beat his wife almost to the point of death and left her for dead isn't a beast? Notice how you blamed women (victims) for domestic violence citing that it's their fault for running their mouths?

You even offered psychological help for the man, lol.

I'm here to tell you today that you sir,
are a very stupid, demented goat and will continue to see misery all of your life for supporting evil.
Stillthebest:

Just don't meddle in the affair(
The Lady has said that to you indirectly. Try and listen to Ebenezer Obey's song in that regards)

The major reason a man beats a woman is by counter replying during brawls. She perhaps knows that her husband can't manage such and he is highly tempered.

Don't because he beats her and think he is a beast. It takes an extra in a man not to hit a woman that runs mouth. That "extra" might be lacking in him. (he might need a psychologist or a counselor)

The best way to keep your friend/neighbour alive to enjoy the fruit of her labour in that man's house is to; keep silent whenever an issue is leading to arguments since she loves him so much that she can't leave him even with the incessant beatings.. Op, your friend loves his husband very well, but as aforementioned , he can't manage argument as known by the wife.

If the man is cheating, lol, it is just a matter of time, he would soon be back home(hope not with a disease or empty pockets). It won't long. But;

let the woman address the fundamental issues that is causing the current marital imbalance( a wife can turn her husband to whatever she desires of him). She might be expecting the man to change whereas she is the one who needs to change for the better.

As for police follow up, back off ma. If your body no gree u, send a text anonymously to his family.

Your concern only is enough to gain you rewards race whom you serve

No, she won't kill her otherwise watch as she hones back the man she married.

For your child that see the place as a second house because David, I admonish u to abort so he doesn't grow to another David's dad(hope not).

I commend your good writing skills.

Bless u

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by Slimdada(m): 4:00am On Oct 21, 2019
CeterisXVII:

The husband should not get involved and should withdraw the police case. Are you normal? What kind of lousy advice is this? So, you prefer the woman to die there, right? From your advice, it is likely that you also beat up the women in your life....

You're not a real Gee
Because a real gee knows that real gees like me never touch women
Rather we shower them with love and respect so shut the Bleep up and get outta my mention
Ode

1 Like

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by Solution4u0(m): 4:01am On Oct 21, 2019
Call the woman pastor and tell the pastor to do deliverance for the woman I think the woman husband have used love juju or charm for the woman before, and please call the woman family please and please, try to do it for us before the man killed the woman,

2 Likes

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by mysticgal(f): 4:07am On Oct 21, 2019
NUJABEZ:

Are you seriously asking somebody to hire assassins? I thought you were wise.
never
Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by Ebidosia: 4:07am On Oct 21, 2019
Let her be. See if you can get across to any of her relatives and explain the situation to them, then you hands off..
Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by OChimex: 4:20am On Oct 21, 2019
computergeek:
So I’ve never actually brought a personal issue to this forum, but this one is beyond me and I don’t know the best course of action to take here. I believe that there are people here who may have had a similar experience or might know what best to do. This may be a bit long.

So there’s this neighbor of mine whom I have an after-school agreement with. She’s a stay-at-home mum with two kids (a nursing baby and a four-year-old) while I have one child (also four). I usually leave my office at 4:00pm, so the agreement is, after-school at 12:30pm, I’ll go pick up the kids (they go to the same school) and return to work while she watches my son for me. I get my son his lunch and snacks before he goes there, even though she’s begged me to stop doing that, but I can’t saddle her with feeding a child that’s not hers.

The issue now is, a lot of violent things have happened in that house and as of this week, my son won’t be returning there. But I fear for the woman. Our homes are separated by a wall, but we often hear the arguing and crying sometimes. I knew she was having marital issues but I didn’t know the extent.

About two weeks ago, I went to get my son from the house and I noticed he wasn’t talking as usual. My son is the very boisterous type who likes to bounce as he walks, and he’ll usually try to take the key from my hand so he’ll open the door himself. That day, he wasn’t talking as usual. He seemed scared and shaken up. I knew the woman would sometimes punish the kids by asking them to kneel down when they fought, but she wouldn’t hit them. I asked him what the issue was, if anyone at school or home had been looking for his trouble, the guy said no.
He’s very close to his father (they are best friends), so when my husband came home I asked him to talk to the boy because he couldn’t choke his food down. After about a while, my son opened up. Apparently, he’d witnessed a very violent beating that he was struggling to find the right words to explain. He said that David’s father had been punching his mother in the passage with two hands at a time, and when she’d tried to run, he brought her back and beat her more. He said that he and David had to hide under the table because they were scared of getting hurt. He then said the mother raised a flower vase and hit him on his head, but the man continued beating her and shouting at her.

I didn’t know what to say. My son had witnessed a violent beating and it traumatized him. We soothed the boy and told him to forget about it. I then knew why the woman didn’t come out to hand him over as she usually did when I went to get him. He just came to me by himself.
The next day, I was skeptical about taking my son back there but he said he doesn’t want to stop playing with David and Sandra (the one-year-old baby). After school, I picked the boys up and drove them home. David’s mom came to the door and her face was badly bruised. I had to ask her what was wrong, but she hurriedly said she fell down and then took the kids from me.

On Friday last week, two days ago, the worst happened. It was around 3:00 or 3:30 when the woman called me at work. I picked the phone up and it was my son. He said that David’s mummy was lying on the floor and wasn’t opening her eyes. He said she was still moving but she couldn’t open her eyes. That blood was coming out her nose and mouth and their daddy had driven away. My heart literally flew out of my chest.

I called my husband as I was driving home and told him to meet us at the hospital. Long story cut short, she was badly battered and torn apart, almost about to give up life. I took her and all the kids to the hospital. While they were cleaning her wounds and hooking her up to the IV, I sorted out the bills. My husband tried to reach out to hers but he was rejecting the calls, so he went to make a statement at the area police command. They told us to contact them once she wakes up to give her statement. The police doesn’t usually like to dabble into marital issues but the woman was disfigured beyond imagination.

Sadly, you won’t believe what she said when she came to after a few hours. She started begging us to not report to anybody and not even call her family. That she’ll refund us the hospital bills and we should just call her friend that lives in New Haven to come and look after her. She was trying to protect the beast that had beaten her and left her for dead. We tried to reason with her because the man would certainly kill her sooner or later. She said he’s her husband and the father of her kids, bla bla bla. She told us that she’d been confronting him about a girl he’d been gallivanting openly with him, and that’s been the cause of all their issues.

She told me to use my number and call her husband because he doesn’t have me as a contact. I called him and told him the wife he tried to kill was in the hospital. He told me that she had better remain there because he’ll kill her if she ever comes near his house again. He hung up on me. She’s still insisting that he doesn’t mean it and she must go back once she’s discharged.

The issue now is, should we withdraw the police report or take the case up? The woman’s life is in danger and she doesn’t seem to understand the seriousness of her situation, writing it off as momentary anger. I don’t know why women choose to remain in these violent situations even when they have children to live for. She’s not even thinking about her one-year-old who has been with me all weekend.

Mature advice is needed here. Pease push to front page. I don’t know if we’ll be overstepping our boundaries by trying to help her.

To save a soul, don't keep calm and allow that poor vulnerable woman to be killed by that beast.

Okenye anaghi ano n'ulo ewu amuo n'ogbu. meaning an elder would not be at home and watch a goat give birth while tired to a stick.

So, find the poor woman's family. She has parents, brothers, sisters, those are the people you should contact ASAP let them come take their daughter or else they take her corpse.

7 Likes

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by avast01(m): 4:44am On Oct 21, 2019
computergeek:

The issue now is, should we withdraw the police report or take the case up? The woman’s life is in danger and she doesn’t seem to understand the seriousness of her situation, writing it off as momentary anger. I don’t know why women choose to remain in these violent situations even when they have children to live for. She’s not even thinking about her one-year-old who has been with me all weekend.

Mature advice is needed here. Pease push to front page. I don’t know if we’ll be overstepping our boundaries by trying to help her.

perhaps, its possible to reason with the husband to hastily divorce the woman. Maybe he will understand better for the sake of his children (orphans to be) and himself (murder convict), since the wife presently seems unable to think and reason properly.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by MetaPhysical: 5:01am On Oct 21, 2019
computergeek:
So I’ve never actually brought a personal issue to this forum, but this one is beyond me and I don’t know the best course of action to take here. I believe that there are people here who may have had a similar experience or might know what best to do. This may be a bit long.

So there’s this neighbor of mine whom I have an after-school agreement with. She’s a stay-at-home mum with two kids (a nursing baby and a four-year-old) while I have one child (also four). I usually leave my office at 4:00pm, so the agreement is, after-school at 12:30pm, I’ll go pick up the kids (they go to the same school) and return to work while she watches my son for me. I get my son his lunch and snacks before he goes there, even though she’s begged me to stop doing that, but I can’t saddle her with feeding a child that’s not hers.

The issue now is, a lot of violent things have happened in that house and as of this week, my son won’t be returning there. But I fear for the woman. Our homes are separated by a wall, but we often hear the arguing and crying sometimes. I knew she was having marital issues but I didn’t know the extent.

About two weeks ago, I went to get my son from the house and I noticed he wasn’t talking as usual. My son is the very boisterous type who likes to bounce as he walks, and he’ll usually try to take the key from my hand so he’ll open the door himself. That day, he wasn’t talking as usual. He seemed scared and shaken up. I knew the woman would sometimes punish the kids by asking them to kneel down when they fought, but she wouldn’t hit them. I asked him what the issue was, if anyone at school or home had been looking for his trouble, the guy said no.
He’s very close to his father (they are best friends), so when my husband came home I asked him to talk to the boy because he couldn’t choke his food down. After about a while, my son opened up. Apparently, he’d witnessed a very violent beating that he was struggling to find the right words to explain. He said that David’s father had been punching his mother in the passage with two hands at a time, and when she’d tried to run, he brought her back and beat her more. He said that he and David had to hide under the table because they were scared of getting hurt. He then said the mother raised a flower vase and hit him on his head, but the man continued beating her and shouting at her.

I didn’t know what to say. My son had witnessed a violent beating and it traumatized him. We soothed the boy and told him to forget about it. I then knew why the woman didn’t come out to hand him over as she usually did when I went to get him. He just came to me by himself.
The next day, I was skeptical about taking my son back there but he said he doesn’t want to stop playing with David and Sandra (the one-year-old baby). After school, I picked the boys up and drove them home. David’s mom came to the door and her face was badly bruised. I had to ask her what was wrong, but she hurriedly said she fell down and then took the kids from me.

On Friday last week, two days ago, the worst happened. It was around 3:00 or 3:30 when the woman called me at work. I picked the phone up and it was my son. He said that David’s mummy was lying on the floor and wasn’t opening her eyes. He said she was still moving but she couldn’t open her eyes. That blood was coming out her nose and mouth and their daddy had driven away. My heart literally flew out of my chest.

I called my husband as I was driving home and told him to meet us at the hospital. Long story cut short, she was badly battered and torn apart, almost about to give up life. I took her and all the kids to the hospital. While they were cleaning her wounds and hooking her up to the IV, I sorted out the bills. My husband tried to reach out to hers but he was rejecting the calls, so he went to make a statement at the area police command. They told us to contact them once she wakes up to give her statement. The police doesn’t usually like to dabble into marital issues but the woman was disfigured beyond imagination.

Sadly, you won’t believe what she said when she came to after a few hours. She started begging us to not report to anybody and not even call her family. That she’ll refund us the hospital bills and we should just call her friend that lives in New Haven to come and look after her. She was trying to protect the beast that had beaten her and left her for dead. We tried to reason with her because the man would certainly kill her sooner or later. She said he’s her husband and the father of her kids, bla bla bla. She told us that she’d been confronting him about a girl he’d been gallivanting openly with him, and that’s been the cause of all their issues.

She told me to use my number and call her husband because he doesn’t have me as a contact. I called him and told him the wife he tried to kill was in the hospital. He told me that she had better remain there because he’ll kill her if she ever comes near his house again. He hung up on me. She’s still insisting that he doesn’t mean it and she must go back once she’s discharged.

1. New Haven where?

2. New Haven doesnt sound like a place in Africa but I could be wrong. There's no telling what my Ibo brothers can do sometimes...there are places in Anambra called Maryland, London and Chicago. grin

Igbo kwenu!!

Anyway....
3. Does she not have brothers...?

4. Like Teni said, una need to "go Oshodi on this case".

5. Get some thugs to corner and beat the shyyte out of him with promise if his wife dies he dies too....
He doesnt even need to be the cause of her death but if she stops breathing so will he.

6. Report back here 3months after you apply my solution. grin
Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by MoxxxxO123(m): 5:09am On Oct 21, 2019
Don't withdraw the case with the police force please, in being more civil I will request to help contact the family of the woman,the woman in question has been brainwashed by the animal of a husband, it's annoying to see abusive relationship. How I wish I was there, I would have discharge hot slap on the woman to reset her sense because she has no consideration for her kids and her life.

1 Like

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by omlueh(m): 5:16am On Oct 21, 2019
No wonder, the husband is an Ibo man, that always feels when they (some Ibo men) are the all in all of their family they can do as they like, afterall their wife is more or less like a Slave to them and most especially if the man has very little change (money), pride and arrogance will set in, the living and walking corpse of a wife should better stay away from such a beast of a husband before he turns her to late mother/woman a word is enough for the wise, as for you (neighbor) and your husband, both of you have done extremely very well, seize this opportunity never to mingle in their marital affairs again because you both have done your best and enough, just withdrew your child from the violent home and get another baby sitter LOBATAN.(quote author=computergeek post=83310632] Of course my son will not be returning there, and we're in Enugu state.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by femi4: 5:16am On Oct 21, 2019
computergeek:

You and your husband should mind your business and worry more about your son. He's been traumatised by what he saw. Get him into after school daycare or look for another family

1 Like

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by Sterope(f): 5:27am On Oct 21, 2019
You cannot help the woman until she is ready to help herself. I doubt her family can help her leave
She has to make that choice herself. I suggest you inform her family so that they will know who to go after if anything happens to their child again.

There should be a couple of organisations that can provide help by way of advice and prosecution when she is ready.

computergeek:
So many contrasting pieces of advice here. This is a wawu case. Mynd44, Lalasticlala, yours handworks are needed.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by rinzaugustine: 5:29am On Oct 21, 2019
computergeek:
Of course my son will not be returning there, and we're in Enugu state.
Go to police,pay them 5k to detain and torture the man very well for straight 6 days,after which he will be released based on signing an undertaking to be of good behavior.They will also make him report to the station every week to asses whether he is still maintaining the good behavior.That is the way ,you get things done in Nigeria and not chickening out by “minding your business “

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 21, 2019
DO NOT DROP THE CASE.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by tete7000(m): 5:42am On Oct 21, 2019
computergeek:
So I’ve never actually brought a personal issue to

By sending your child back into that house, you are invariably teaching him it is OK to condone violence. You need to withdraw and detraumatize him while making him realize violence should never be condone or tolerated under any guise. As for the woman, she needs a lot of prayer. St. Augustin wrote that 'a God who created you without you cannot save you without you'. If it is impossible for God to redeem a man without his consent, I don't see how a mere human like you can save a woman not ready to save herself. The best anyone can do in this case is to counsel her, pray and hope she sees the dangerous situation she put herself. Without her consent, it is difficult for you to help. Sometimes people behave like this because their background is not better. They grew up in absence of love and thus don't even know the colour that love wears, usually victims of poor and loveless upbringing.

1 Like

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by fkj950ax(m): 5:55am On Oct 21, 2019
Ishilove:

My sister, if I were you I will dabble to the extent people will call me a witch.

Don't stay in a toxic environment. Flee!!

God bless you.

How can people, and some are females, be advising her to mind her business, leave the friend alone, hope for the best...

A dead wife is nothing but corpse to be buried.
Dude will marry another wife.
The children will experience NextLevel Trauma when they become stepchildren or the dude dumps them with relation to take care of them and they end up selling gala in Lagos traffic.

I will dabble and get the law involved. I will get social media influencer to make it trend sef.
I will drag the dudes family, his employer, his pastor or imam, his parents and siblings. Tag all the NGOs. Take photos of the police I made report to and tag the IGP his boys are not doing their job. Tag Enugu State Attorney General for allowing laws to be broken and the State is helpless when it comes to women in abusive relationship.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by Duggedised12(f): 5:57am On Oct 21, 2019
This is another woman with a "fix it " mentality, i am sure she will tell you ,he with change he wasn't always like this bla bla bla.

Op dont ever take your child there ,whether the issue is resolved or not ,your child revisiting that house will only make the incident imprint more on his memory .

Now the very reason she doesn't want you to contact her family is the very reason you should.

Don't withdraw the case, at most let it be an open case.

I used to agree with the saying that "you cant save a person who doesn't want to be saved" but you will actually be saving the kids not just her ,so if you can get i touch with domestic violence office in your state they will know what to do and save her even if she doesn't want to be saved.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by pocohantas(f): 6:04am On Oct 21, 2019
Sterope:
You are one of those law officers encouraging domestic abuse. What do you say to children who have lost their mothers and women who have deaf from repeated slaps? Let me guess, you tell them that it is a family matter right?

So you are a wife beater advocate and a bully. How many poor civilians have you discharged for running their mouths? You are a disgrace to your uniform!

That person you quoted has a mental disorder. I wonder who trained him to be the fcked up man he is. He was also on the thread where a man impregnated his wife's teenage sister- I can't remember the nonsense he typed. Something like she should make the girl abort and protect her husband's image. That guy is a goat.

Somehow he thinks he is wise.

11 Likes

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by geraldo077: 6:08am On Oct 21, 2019
Kindly report to security agencies about his actions and also call the parents or relatives of the woman so they will be aware of her situation.
That man needs to be arrested and drilled.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by Jaqenhghar: 6:12am On Oct 21, 2019
mysticgal:
First off, o would have loved to say you should mind your business but right here, that lady needs help. Most probably if I were in your situation, I would slap her hard because I don’t get why she is been bartered and still insists on going back.

Could you please help me ask her if her husband owes her anything ? Please!

And also, please remind her that she wouldn’t take care of her kids in the grave and please look for her religious leader to talk to her or call a sister or something. As for the police case, uh....it may not work out , remember you said something about not dabbling.

Ps... new haven boys do wonders. You know that new haven primary school, go there at night and bill them to beat the heck out of that man. Rubbish angry
That your ps sha grin
Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by Modupetemmy1(f): 6:13am On Oct 21, 2019
If you're close to agege walk up to isokoko police station or better still ask the case to be transferred to isokoko family support unit(FSU)and request to see the family support unit.
its a special unit meant to handle such case, all you need to do is to report and see the way the man will be handled.
similar case happens in my sis street and the man later beat the wife to death leaving 3 kids behind. the wife's family have to withdraw the case from the police and settle it cos they don't want the children to suffer the loss of both parents and the woman was buried in their compound, in less than 6 months the man remarried and brought another woman into that same house. abeg na who loose?
Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by Jaqenhghar: 6:13am On Oct 21, 2019
Excuzeme:

It takes a very mature mind who has seen a lot in the real world, to utter words like these!
I see that you have recieved a lot of flak for this your post, dont be bothered, "what a child sees climbed on top of a tree, is what an adults sees standing on his two legs". undecided

When it comes to marital dispute, as one can see on this and many other similar threads, most ignorant and inexperienced people are just rushing to apportion blame (some with their stupid agendas), rush to criminalise one of the parties and end-up breaking up an othewise "salvageable" marriage.
They fail to address the UNDERLYING ISSUE causing the brawls in a marriage.
You hear childish statements like : No matter what, the man should have walked away or you should NEVER raise your hands against your wife, e.t.c

But they forget that at times, it is your wife that first raises her hands against her husband.
They forget that "walking away" is easier said than done, when one party is deeply hurt by the other
They forget that so many women have killed and are still killing their husbands, while acting and claiming to be a victim of violence!
They forget the adage of our Parents who said "When the Sea is rough, dont Paddle your Canoe roughly at the same time" (literal translation).
They forget that "Two cannot live together (in Peace) unless they agree"
They forget that in any relationship, one person must play the SHEEP, when the other person is playing the GOAT.
They forget that Men are even more hurt by the vitrolic words that their wife hurl at them, than the follow-up beating they give her.

Even the Bible admonishes us that "Harsh words draws out anger (which leads to physical violence), while soothing words quell anger".
The greatest advice l have for any woman, is to be quick to say SORRY, when your husband is annoyed or building-up anger.....then when his mood is calm, raise the issue again, in a loving, respectful and non-judgemental manner.
You will be surprised that what you failed to achieve with arrogance and insults, you have achieved so easily with wisdom.

Wise women know how to manage their Husband and their Home, so much that People will say "She has bewitched him"! Men are like Kids, powerful and stubborn kids, you need good temperament, respect and loving-wisdom to manage them but if you can, you will realise they will do whatever beeding you ask them to do. undecided undecided
But the Foolish woman is very good at scattering her home.....and that of others and she is quick to blame it on another woman or say the man is a wife-beater.
grin grin

Respects.
Going by this shithole wisdom. If he kills her I assume he should walk away scott free too abi?

5 Likes

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by Jaqenhghar: 6:15am On Oct 21, 2019
fykes:

Mr. Law enforcement. I think you have forgotten the reason why you were given that uniform. If he kills her I take it you wont be making any arrests either

6 Likes

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by Jaqenhghar: 6:16am On Oct 21, 2019
pocohantas:

That person you quoted has a mental disorder. I wonder who trained him to be the fcked up man he is. He was also on the thread where a man impregnated his wife's teenage sister- I can't remember the nonsense he typed. Something like she should make the girl abort and protect her husband's image. That guy is a goat.

He is just a troll

2 Likes

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by Sterope(f): 6:22am On Oct 21, 2019
If he is truly a police officer, this country is seriously bleeped. I am pretty sure he came from a fu.cked up home too.

pocohantas:

8 Likes

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by mysticgal(f): 6:24am On Oct 21, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
That your ps sha grin
grin grin
Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by ebenope(m): 6:25am On Oct 21, 2019
I think there are better NGO who can take up this case for her, even without her consent and I know you are going to have breakthrough

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife / Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins / The Problems Of Family Planning In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.