Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,216 members, 7,923,095 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:28 PM

My Experience Teaching In Zaria - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Experience Teaching In Zaria (24950 Views)

A Teacher Narrated His Experience Teaching In the classroom the UK / Teachers In The House, How's It Like Teaching In A Secondary School / Instagram Slay Queen Spotted Teaching In A Secondary School In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Teaching In Zaria by Fallenhunter: 8:31am On Oct 24, 2019
Lee29:

The tax I pay per month can feed your entire family!

Fagg0ts must be jailed

Why should they be jailed ? Because your book says they're sinners ? If I make a new religion saying Christians and Muslims are evil and should be jailed, can I do so?
Re: My Experience Teaching In Zaria by Sirwallace(m): 9:29am On Oct 24, 2019
Fallenhunter:

Why should they be jailed ? Because your book says they're sinners ? If I make a new religion saying Christians and Muslims are evil and should be jailed, can I do so?

Our constitution clearly made it clear that homosexuality, gayism, lesbianism and other LGBT are crime with capital punishment.

For the fact that the two popular religions also frown at them is more reason it should be outlawed from our society.

So you don't have a valid argument and if we found gay among us, that person like bobrisky should be severely dealt with according to our laws and not what "new jesus" like you creating new religion says or write in your new religion.
Re: My Experience Teaching In Zaria by Sirwallace(m): 9:40am On Oct 24, 2019
The OP is brilliant but clearly not intelligent.

Firstly It was teaching the young kids out of contest on a national topic way above their learning cycle.

Secondly, he was brainwashing the young kids with conspiracy theories on election that so many factors are responsible for failure and success at the polls. And linking that to gay right is way above board for kids at that stage.

Thirdly from his write up, it is a clear fact the dude is a sentimental and politically aligned to a particular region and political party respectively and this clearly affect his judgement.

Lastly, he is too arrogant to admit he made errors with his style of teaching and for the fact that he sees everyone from the north as illiterate boost his ego as to what he teaches and how he does it without interference from anybody.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Teaching In Zaria by Lee29: 9:44am On Oct 24, 2019
Fallenhunter:

Your conehead should be able to decipher that homosexuality attracts 14 years imprisonment in Nigeria; and eternity in hell if you dont repent and embrace Jesus before you die.

This government needs to make examples of you fagg0ts by jailing as many as possible
Re: My Experience Teaching In Zaria by MosayA: 11:05am On Oct 24, 2019
Hawusubillahi grin grin grin
Re: My Experience Teaching In Zaria by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2019
Go back to east and teach jss3 about same sex marriage and see is they will respond differently from the the north.
Re: My Experience Teaching In Zaria by Fallenhunter: 12:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
Sirwallace:

Our constitution clearly made it clear that homosexuality, gayism, lesbianism and other LGBT are crime with capital punishment.

For the fact that the two popular religions also frown at them is more reason it should be outlawed from our society.

So you don't have a valid argument and if we found gay among us, that person like bobrisky should be severely dealt with according to our laws and not what "new jesus" like you creating new religion says or write in your new religion.

You realize that it is possible for constitutions to be amended right ? Something being written in the constitution doesn't automatically make it correct.

Just because Christianity and Islam say it's wrong doesn't make it okay to treat lgbt people badly or deny them their rights. By that logic if there was a group that kills Christians and Muslims or punishes them severely then that groups actions are also justified because maybe their Constitution or religion call for it.

Both Christianity and Islam allowed the taking of slaves and the constitutions of the middle East and West allowed for it. So surely slavery is correct and no one needs to apologize for enslaving the black man.
Re: My Experience Teaching In Zaria by Fallenhunter: 12:19pm On Oct 24, 2019
Lee29:

Your conehead should be able to decipher that homosexuality attracts 14 years imprisonment in Nigeria; and eternity in hell if you dont repent and embrace Jesus before you die.

This government needs to make examples of you fagg0ts by jailing as many as possible

I am not a homosexual but I don't believe in treating people badly based on their sexuality. Nigeria's laws are retarded and need to be changed. Slavery was also permitted by Jesus and Allah so should white people and Arabs have continued to keep Africans as slaves ?
Re: My Experience Teaching In Zaria by Lee29: 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
Fallenhunter:

I am not a homosexual but I don't believe in treating people badly based on their sexuality. Nigeria's laws are retarded and need to be changed. Slavery was also permitted by Jesus and Allah so should white people and Arabs have continued to keep Africans as slaves ?

Your myopic knowledge won't let you know that slavery is not a matter of whites vs blacks or Arabs vs blacks. Slavery have been experienced by almost all tribes and race in history. The fact that whites vs blacks slavery was the recent one in history abolished by Christians should tell you that with Jesus, there's neither free or slave, white or black, male or female; for all people are the same in the sight of God.
Slavery still exists in Islam from northern Nigeria to Lybia to Mauritania.
Nigeria law needs to be reviewed sef so you fagg0ts will find it difficult to move around with your virus infected anus
Re: My Experience Teaching In Zaria by Fallenhunter: 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
Lee29:

Your myopic knowledge won't let you know that slavery is not a matter of whites vs blacks or Arabs vs blacks. Slavery have been experienced by almost all tribes and race in history. The fact that whites vs blacks slavery was the recent one in history abolished by Christians should tell you that with Jesus, there's neither free or slave, white or black, male or female; for all people are the same in the sight of God.
Slavery still exists in Islam from northern Nigeria to Lybia to Mauritania.
Nigeria law needs to be reviewed sef so you fagg0ts will find it difficult to move around with your virus infected anus

You call my knowledge myopic while hating on a group of people found all over the world only because two books are telling you to do so. Jesus preached love, not hate so why hold onto the hatred of lgbt people?

Yes slavery occurred throughout history with every race of people but the biggest instance of people enslaving those who were not like them was whites taking black slaves (15 million) and Arabs taking black slaves (13 million). At that time the west was Christian and the Arabs Muslim but neither religion forbade the evil of slavery. Instead they chose to focus on lgbt and gay people that weren't enslaving or hurting anyone.

Yes slavery still exists in Mauritania, Libya and the like but in most Muslim countries it has been abolished. I am not a "gay" but it doesn't really bother me if you insist on calling me one. If you're talking about diseases, plenty have begun from eating bush meat so why don't you stop that practice before obsessing over gay people?
Re: My Experience Teaching In Zaria by Faculty14(m): 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
I can swear that I've never insulted anyone on NL before, but this guy is a bleeping idiot!

To think that some bleeping id:ots like him are even defending him, saying he should be careful of the north shows how foolish people can be

How can you in your right senses teach homosexuality to 11year olds, are you for real??
in Nigeria were homosexuality is illegal

You're lucky you met liberal Muslims, if Na place like Kano or Buchi you for see yourself

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Experience Teaching In Zaria by respect80(m): 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2019
Bloooody:

Same way sense departed from you, why would any normal human quote the OP with that long write-up?
Just because your father is daft doesn't mean you should be too.

You sound like a nincompoop and I can see that your stupidity is hereditary, Otherwise, why would the fact that I mentioned the OP become a source of pain to you?

Are you the op?
Are you the owner of NL
Did your irresponsible father bought data for me?

If your answer to the questions above is "NO," then just know that you are a waste of space and even your parents are probably aware of that (if at all they have sense).

Finally, don't ever think that everyone's father is daft and irresponsible simply because your father is like that.

Shameless kid in adult body calling someone an idiot.
Gtfoh and get a life.

Re: My Experience Teaching In Zaria by armadeo(m): 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2019
To be frank op theres something wrong with you.

Dont come and blame northerners here. How can you go and be teaching LGBT to JSS students, something not predominant in this part of the world trying to show you are exposed thereby exposing kids to rubbish.

I am really shocked that people are saying northerners northerners as if the op did something right.

Rubbish. Come down south and try it first.

If it were my children I'll start the petition to get you fired.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Teaching In Zaria by Sirwallace(m): 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
Fallenhunter:

You realize that it is possible for constitutions to be amended right ? Something being written in the constitution doesn't automatically make it correct.

Just because Christianity and Islam say it's wrong doesn't make it okay to treat lgbt people badly or deny them their rights. By that logic if there was a group that kills Christians and Muslims or punishes them severely then that groups actions are also justified because maybe their Constitution or religion call for it.

Both Christianity and Islam allowed the taking of slaves and the constitutions of the middle East and West allowed for it. So surely slavery is correct and no one needs to apologize for enslaving the black man.

You are missing the point. Constitution is the supercede any other laws in a country unless the religion law is the standard constitutional practice in the country like in the middleast.

And yes, changes in narrative, law and other and political correctness can only be ratified by the constitution.
Re: My Experience Teaching In Zaria by kechywillz(m): 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
You need to leave that place to be on safer side
Re: My Experience Teaching In Zaria by LabDNA: 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
The OP is intelligent but lacks wisdom. How can you live in this country all your life and don't know how to be socio-cuturally sensitive when you travel out of your comfort zone? Do you have deathwish?

Don't you read the news or even stories here on Nairaland?

Wisdom is profitable to direct. Always use your head.
Re: My Experience Teaching In Zaria by LabDNA: 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
ogbevireo:
Op is simply planning his perfect exit from the country on the basis of religious and sexual harassment while living in the northern part of Nigeria.

His post here today is to have online evidence to buttress his points when he is applying for a visa on the basis of gross intolerance.

Well this is another angle. Hmm!
Re: My Experience Teaching In Zaria by Abcruz(m): 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
adekunle0000:
I was born and raised in the southern part of Nigeria; Lagos to be precised. I had my first degree in eastern Nigeria. The National Youth Service Corp program offered me my first ever opportunity to visit the North.

Mr man stop justifying your wrong ideology. Your teachings were grossly explicit and uncalled for to such level of learners. The fact that you saw nothing wrong in moral decadence in this modern day society tagged as homosexuality and lesbianism is not enough reason to pass such absurdity to the young minds.

Mr Teacher, before you changed the definition of marriage did you bother to know the law concerning same sex marriage in Nigeria?

Take your time ooo! angry
Re: My Experience Teaching In Zaria by Nellyblaq: 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
I like the fact that that you taught the JS 3 students on female genital mutilation.But to teach about same sex marriage, it is biblically and culturally unacceptable.You do pass your self.
Re: My Experience Teaching In Zaria by wanger50(m): 11:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
fr3do:

LGBT is not in any Nigerian textbook
The narrator went out of his way to discuss same sex marriage, not merely discuss but support.

Openly support communism as a teacher in an American classroom, if you wouldn't find yourself in detention?
My thought too.There can't be same sex marriage in any Nigerian text book.My assumption is that OP went out of his way and started explaining gay relationships to these young minds.That would be inviting trouble even here in Cross River state.
Re: My Experience Teaching In Zaria by wanger50(m): 11:36pm On Oct 24, 2019
For all I know, OP is a bigot and is only out here to whip up sentiments against people of the north hence the lies.I'm from Cross River and an ABU graduate where I spent six straight years.Zaria is one of the most peaceful, liberal and plural places you have in Nigeria. If it were to be here in my home state,for teaching these very young minds about gay relationships there would have been greater trouble for him rather than a mere discussion in the "Director's" office.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Teaching In Zaria by bluefilm: 11:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
Nwoke m, you are the real agent of the devil.

Why will you go and be teaching young lads about homosexuality?

When you were their age, did anyone bother to create such a disturbing confusion on your impressionable mind as at that time?

How I wish the parents were allowed to smack you... even if it was just a little... so as to reset your evil mind back to normalcy.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Teaching In Zaria by Fallenhunter: 9:33am On Oct 25, 2019
Sirwallace:

You are missing the point. Constitution is the supercede any other laws in a country unless the religion law is the standard constitutional practice in the country like in the middleast.

And yes, changes in narrative, law and other and political correctness can only be ratified by the constitution.

I know that the constitution is the highest law of the land and it supercedes other laws but the constitution can be amended to remove it'd objection to LGBT people.

I don't think religious law should supercede constitutional law. Sharia law is a very evil system full of barbaric violence to the point where several muslim countries don't follow it or only follow a part of it. Yet it's the law of the North.
Re: My Experience Teaching In Zaria by eminencetoba: 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hello guys, should you know anyone who teaches the following subjects:
•Phonics
•French
•Technical Drawing
•Fine Arts
•ICT
• Music
• Yoruba
• PHE
•Arts, Commerce and Science subjects

Locations
•Lagos, Ibadan and Ogun

Renumeration:
Attractive payment.

Tell them to visit www.syllaboss.com.ng/teacher.php to submit their CV.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) / Armed Gangs Exchange Gunfire At Chukwuemeka Ojukwu University (video) / ASUU, FG Meeting Inconclusive, Adjourned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.