Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

May Sense Lead You! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / May Sense Lead You! (186 Views)

“Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno / Ladies, Stop Saying Poverty Lead You Into Prostitution / Don't Take(tramadol) It May Lead You To Your Grave? Omo Science Student!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

May Sense Lead You! by SteveOfu: 9:56am On Oct 23, 2019
"Hey Girl, can you marry me?" is not a proper way to begin a relationship. It is wack, weak and wrong.

Most men with self esteem issues but trying to cloth it with confidence which now interprets pride always wants you to be feeling like there is something you are lacking not being with them.

It is a lie.

A real man does value his Life, Pursuit and Home, he won't ask every other girl he meets to marry him. He knows it is a serious business.

All those boys with 'Marriage first' tendencies are actually 'Chop and Clean mouth' masters who knows that because marriage is a Prayer Point for most ladies, the biggest way to have a large catch is to proclaim marriage.

Of course, many have fallen into the holes and where slaughtered.

Even a Virgin Marry was to be put away when an unfathomable pregnancy came along. So why should a brother be begging you with marriage? He knows what he wants and he has only released one of his arsenal of baits.

So brother at 35 is welcoming on WhatsApp with "I don't want friendship, I want marriage" and you are excited. Ask why he hasn't gotten married even after singing enough Justin Bieber to all the girls, yet?

No, you won't ask, you are engrossed already. Oh I forgot that there is a Prophetic utterance on your head "Your wedding must hold this year!".

May Sense lead you!

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Date / Nigeria - Asia Joint Trade Mission And Business Delegation / Commercial Playground Equipment For Schools And Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.