Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,957 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:58 AM

4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 (54369 Views)

UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies 5 Days To Her Convocation / SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by charlsecy(m): 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2019
post=83413622:
And one of the youths doing all manner of rubbish on TV just a month ago was given equivalent of #60 MILLION NAIRA!
From where did they get the money given to the BBNaija winner?
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by MichaelUweh(m): 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2019
A very great achievement from her. Congratulations
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by Jblaze1: 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
i knw say she go slim cheesy lepa toh bad
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by toprealman: 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2019
sodiqapril:
To graduate from mathematics department with 2.1 is not beans and she graduated with 4.8. I hope she is hugely rewarded. I heard abstract courses like mathematics, physics and statistics have practical applications abroad but in Nigeria here anyone that studies any of the three either becomes a teacher or a lecturer unless he doesn't want to work with his line of study..
4.98 is not in anyway related to 4.8. They may fall under the same class but trust me .....they are not one and the same.

1 Like

Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by Oyira(m): 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
Brain box
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by 27Pushing30: 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2019
This is lovely.

Please she should relocate and go use that brain to solve real life problems...not become A Lecturer in these poorly funded Nigerian Universities
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
blowjohn:

Not talking Gender wise.
My point is this: don't raise ur hopes so high over matters of success concerning another person.
U know how many of these kind of great news have been on the front page of nairaland in the last 5 years?
More than 40!
How many of those first class awardees have we heard about after they finished school?
Africans are more concerned about how they can make money and get top positions in their places of work. They are less concerned about what their brains can do for the society.
Last bullet : u got stirred up cos of the CPGA, probably forgetting that even a second class upper graduate can also make the same impact if he/she has the right mindset.

You should've just said this first na.
I totally understand your point now.
Impact truly isn't about grades but about mindset.
Africa really needs to break out of the "I must make money" mindset.

Unfortunately, most of our educational system doesn't encourage impact.

1 Like

Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by blowjohn(m): 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
taiwoawoniyi:

You should've just said this first na.
I totally understand your point now.
Impact truly isn't about grades but about mindset.
Africa really needs to break out of the "I must make money" mindset.

Unfortunately, most of our educational system doesn't encourage impact.

Thank u.
By the way, am very curious..... What cud have made her study mathematics in the first place?
Do u find it strange too?
This time am gender sensitive.
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by Mummymahdi(f): 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
in Nigeria is immorality that pays more. I hope u will b rewarded accordingly and furthermore abroad
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by Alfasino360: 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2019
guy what has been happening this day days the girl are taken over
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by riczy(m): 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
Hope d Institution has retained uu? If nt I will!
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by Sunnybabe(m): 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2019
guru... 4.98? I hail ooo... congrats to her
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by atapheeda(m): 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
Congratulations GOAT.

zealousayo:
This is Toluwani Deborah, the 2019 Unilorin best graduating student.

She graduated from the department of Mathematics with 4.98 CGPA
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by Offpoint: 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2019
eni4real:
Offpoint shocked Your food is ready!! undecided
I'm on breakgrin
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by Qoko: 6:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
taiwoawoniyi:
Great news! So happy for her. May she translate her academic prowess into practical impact n' solution for Africa.

She should do her Master's abroad or in Covenant University.

Heard she got only one B throughout. Awesome!

These are the people we should nationally award.
Are you paying for her master's tuition fee in convenant university?
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by atapheeda(m): 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2019
Pls, I will love to talk with you and see how I and my organization can get intouch with her.

Thanks
atapheeda@gmail.com

Shigo89:
Congratulations Toluwani..... I Felicitate with you. I was at her place this evening to rejoice with her and chop the Rice and Ciekin... Greater Heights by Christ grace.
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by indoorlove(m): 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
Shigo89:
Congratulations Toluwani..... I Felicitate with you. I was at her place this evening to rejoice with her and chop the Rice and Ciekin... Greater Heights by Christ grace.
Since you know her personally, encourage her to take programming class while she await Service(NYSC)
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by mamaafrik(m): 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

She has no more potential than a graduate with a 4.5 gpa. The only reason she on the frontpage is because of her near perfect gpa. And that is only reason one is talking about giving her millions. You should as well give all first class graduates 60m.
Potential=/actuality. Nobody is given prizes for having potential. If so, every Nigerian with an IQ above 130 should be given at least one million.
For now, her cgpa is an achievement for herself and family. Unless she has skills that distinguish her from all other 1st class and 2:1 graduates, then she is nothing real to offer.
wait,calm down,now put on your thinking cap and follow me with you logical reasoning,why are awards given to people,is it not to encourage themself and other people aspiring to be exemplary in their chosen field of endeavor .
Is she not exemplary??
Has she not inspired many??
Has she probably not showed many that impossibility can be possible??
If she is diligent with little,what make you think she won't be with bigger thing and scope if given more money,recognition??
I really don't know the logic behind your bitterness,if you have experienced frustration in your field,pray for more grace and work harder,excel in it and stop bringing people down
All i see you spill is not logic but Bitterness and
funny envy
Na your type they become sadist lecturer marking students down preventing them to accrue the grades that they earn in the name of"are you the only special one"
That attitude would not get you far,if someone is more Graced than you,respect it and stop showing envy alloyed with arrogance.
The fact that she is the best showed she is better under the scope of hard-work,intelligence ,consistence,sound vision,infallibility and only if not for anything else that alonr is enough reason why she should be given that 60 million rather that to people who added Nothing than (immoral)entertainment to us on T.V
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by ifiokjohn(m): 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
Congratulations. This is the Type of Lady I want to Marry Our Kids will be The Modern Einsteins
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by uzziwise: 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2019
The same maths make wan kill my gee. You too try abeg.
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by Isnow: 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
congrats! u re a real lady

1 Like

Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
Qoko:

Are you paying for her master's tuition fee in convenant university?

I really wish I could; hardwork like this should be rewarded.
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by AKwinde(m): 2:29am On Oct 25, 2019
taiwoawoniyi:
Great news! So happy for her. May she translate her academic prowess into practical impact n' solution for Africa.

She should do her Master's abroad or in Covenant University.

Heard she got only one B throughout. Awesome!

These are the people we should nationally award.

we don't do that in Nigeria Na Tasha we dey carry for head
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by 2016easy2017: 4:19am On Oct 25, 2019
its a lie. the C.A.N unilorin chapter do that regularly. we all know what they do. promote xtianity by over blotting grades for xtians
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by Adeyemi1992: 8:30am On Oct 25, 2019
scaramucci:

Na music all of dem wan do now.

Ma bitcoin and PayPal them they trade.
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by Adeyemi1992: 8:39am On Oct 25, 2019
2016easy2017:
its a lie. the C.A.N unilorin chapter do that regularly. we all know what they do. promote xtianity by over blotting grades for xtians

Ye!!
Werey leleyi oh!!!!

Na christian dey pad grades now � no be those fake Muslims again ba??
So Dr. Oloyede(son of Jamb registar) of Telecommunication Science department, Dr Omopupa of library and Information Science, Dr. Babatunde of Computer science and all that sleeps with girls for mark and all are now Christians??
We don't need to open each others yansh outside.
Stupid boy CELEBRATE the lady she deserves this.....

Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by omojeesu(m): 9:08am On Oct 25, 2019
zealousayo:
This is Toluwani Deborah, the 2019 Unilorin best graduating student.

She graduated from the department of Mathematics with 4.98 CGPA

Good! Very good!!
After NYSC she needs a job and jobs are scarce.
If she has no skills now, she has to start learning something.
These days A students are working for C students because wealth doesn't come with grades but entrepreneurship, innovation and creativity.
I wish her the best out of life!
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by Acecube(m): 9:09am On Oct 25, 2019
indoorlove:
Since you know her personally, encourage her to take programming class while she await Service(NYSC)
she's already into programming

BE INSPIRED WITH ARINOLA

Interview with best graduating student of the faculty of life sciences, University of Ilorin for the year 2019.

For more details, click on the link below
https://www.beinspiredwitharinolaa.com.ng/2019/10/inspired-with-arinola-arinola-be.html?m=1

ARINOLA BE-INSPIRED
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by nlPoster: 9:43am On Oct 25, 2019
omojeesu:

Good! Very good!!
After NYSC she needs a job and jobs are scarce.
If she has no skills now, she has to start learning something.
These days A students are working for C students because wealth doesn't come with grades but entrepreneurship, innovation and creativity.
I wish her the best out of life!

People who study mathematics probably have strong networking backgrounds.
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by eminencetoba: 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hello guys, should you know anyone who teaches the following subjects:
•Phonics
•French
•Technical Drawing
•Fine Arts
•ICT
• Music
• Yoruba
• PHE
•Arts, Commerce and Science subjects

Locations
•Lagos, Ibadan and Ogun

Renumeration:
Attractive payment.

Tell them to visit www.syllaboss.com.ng/teacher.php to submit their CV.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

WAEC Timetable 2017: Comprehensive 2017/18 WAEC Timetable - May/June / IT Staff Defrauds Covenant University Of N180 Million, Rides Chopper To Work / Nigerian Universities That Won't Offer Law And Accounting Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.