Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,453 members, 7,901,291 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:41 AM

4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 (54454 Views)

UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies 5 Days To Her Convocation / SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by Taogbera: 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2019
Men ongba Lori e gaaani ooooooooo
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by omojeesu(m): 11:27am On Oct 26, 2019
nairalandposter:

People who study mathematics probably have strong networking backgrounds.

Don't know about that but she can and I think she should in fact.
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by imam07: 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
Sadiqali24:
please when u study mathematics, what do u become? I mean what benefits will u add to your contemporary society taking Nigeria as a case study. And before anyone quote me, I have a B.Ed in physics and now a teacher.
U be olodo I swear. So with ur knowledge of physics u can't use it to do research and invent something new. Nah what u like u dey do oo. This girl nah book wen I met her. With this result in department of mathematics in unilorin. Omo nah celebrity she be for now.
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by imam07: 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2019
wondaboi94:
i came outta unilorin with a 2.1 Its Amazing the effort youve put in to get this ....but sometimes it dosent count o in this our naija...thats why im wishing you luck dear
Omo this girl result will count if u realy understand to have dis result from unilorin
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by imam07: 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2019
blowjohn:

Oga calm down.
How many times have read these kind of news?
Which national award?
The times are a changing.
Practical solution for which Africa?
Let her live her life, get married and move on.
are u telling me that girl with that brain can't solve practical problems? Winch can't destroy this girl glory oo
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by imam07: 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
thesmallgod:

There is one thing you are missing.
in order to do well in IT world, you need to be versatile in IT Skills which is very different from academic performances
U don't know what u are saying. What is I.t skills compare to someone who studied mathematics with this kind result. Do u think learning I.t skills will be difficult for her to learn. Abi u see her as a girl dats y u think so. Some drop out sef are guru in I.t talk less of a very brilliant brain that can easily relate wht she studied in school with i.t.

1 Like

Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by imam07: 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
nappy760:

Before you wrote jamb? Really?....you had finished the advanced engineering mathematics abi it was New General mathematics you were playing with? grin
U too bad
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by imam07: 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
RTSC:

She should invent an app or solve one of the millennial Mathematical problems, and get rich.
That is when the celebration will come.
Application of knowledge.

Getting a first class in of its own is not enough.
We got firsts too and we did not shout.
envy go kill this one. She just started nah and people believe she will be problem solver in future.
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by imam07: 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2019
mamaafrik:
thank you ose baba mi ,you know we are different,you may be Entertained with what BB naija did but with some of us,we really understand and value what she did,do you knows millions of people who had wanted to give up on studying mathematics that this lady's story had reinvigorated,what about thousands who wants to give up on the study of Mathematical method,Differential calculus,do you know how many parents will be showing this achievement do their ward Today when they get home and do you know how many will be referencing their success story to this babe in some years to come.
who tell you that her research prowess is not presently being used or employed by some Organization to solve the problems HIV and malaria Researches directly or indirectly .
who tell she is not going to be employed by NASA or NASDAR for Humanity sake later.
Think before you bring people down,it may be her finding that will save you or families in yester years to come.
Omo I too like u. No mind d guy nah to dey envy successful person. I met d girl in church and d pastor told all dat she doesn't miss church weekly programs. Very hardworking in church. To even finish with that result in unilorin in d department of Mathematics no be beans.

1 Like

Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by imam07: 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

She still has no value that a 2:2 graduate of mathematics doesn't have. She only has a potential value. What makes you think that having a 4.98 would make you the cure for hiv and cancer. Yoy are yet to tell me why a person with 4.98 gpa in math should be given even 1 million naira. 'She may', 'who knows..." is not a proper answer.
envy go kill u last last. Just to celebrate her u no fit.
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by imam07: 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

That medicine student would have a 5.00 cgpa if their results were graded.
d secret is this girl truly had 5.00cgpa but never she will not be given that in dat school.
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by imam07: 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

She has no more potential than a graduate with a 4.5 gpa. The only reason she on the frontpage is because of her near perfect gpa. And that is only reason one is talking about giving her millions. You should as well give all first class graduates 60m.
Potential=/actuality. Nobody is given prizes for having potential. If so, every Nigerian with an IQ above 130 should be given at least one million.
For now, her cgpa is an achievement for herself and family. Unless she has skills that distinguish her from all other 1st class and 2:1 graduates, then she is nothing real to offer.
all wht u said is trash. So with all she got now, she does not have skills to ur eyes. U be mumu ooo. U can't even say that to someone who read yoruba or primary education in d university. Do u think unilorin is just a school? I personally met with this girl and I saw brain. Her dad is a senior lawyer too. I don't even know wht to type again because of ur foolish talk

1 Like

Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by imam07: 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
atapheeda:
Pls, I will love to talk with you and see how I and my organization can get intouch with her.

Thanks
atapheeda@gmail.com

no mind bishop oyedepo is already in charge. She is a member of winners church and she will be celebrated in few weeks time in Canaan land. Scholarship is already on ground for her. She is not ready for any job now. She will be extending her studies.

1 Like

Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by RTSC: 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
imam07:
envy go kill this one. She just started nah and people believe she will be problem solver in future.
Envy?
What exactly should I be envious of?
The noise her family made on her behalf?

Because if it is a first class certificate, I have my own too in engineering.
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by imam07: 6:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
2016easy2017:
its a lie. the C.A.N unilorin chapter do that regularly. we all know what they do. promote xtianity by over blotting grades for xtians
So u won turn am to religion thing ba? Continue I go finish u here with all ur develish plan in unilorin. Ur group failed on this girl nah. U tried but no work. Go to medical school in university of Ilorin, nah tebliq and ijabian sister full there. U dey giv ur people best course to read in unilorin and give leftover to other religion Fath.
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by babasolution: 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
pyro62:
Are there no men in that school When I was in school no girl in my class use to pass me!
Well congrats to the YORUBA girl.. She suppose marry person like me. cheesy
me sef they wonder.seems the young guys these days are weak academically
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
babalonimi:
I tap to this testimony fr my baby girl. Congrats
Nigerians eh. See its not by tapping. If you are intelligent you are intelligent. This girl's IQ is def above 130. She's a genius. we can't all be like her. If your baby girl is not of the same IQ level as hers, prayer won't change it. Majority of the worlds population are of average IQ (80 -100)

1 Like

Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by toluwa1(f): 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
eni4real:
Her namesake.. shocked

Yes ooo
Re: 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 by JaceyOpara(m): 1:42am On May 04, 2020
Thanks a lot �

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What School Did This Guys Graduate From? / Emmanuel Nworie, First-Class Mathematician & Farmer Bags PhD Scholarship / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.