Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,661 members, 7,918,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:29 PM

Advice To Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Men. (3546 Views)

"After I Cook Indomie & Egg, You Must Commot Clothes Climb Bed" - Lady To Men / What Attracts Women To Men? 11 Secrets / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Men. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2019
A word of advice to young men out there dating or married. If you are dating or married to a woman and fortune turns against you to the point she insults you or quarrels arise as a result of your financial incapability at that moment,my brother walk away dignified rather than stoop to a woman because you are down. In this case you either deal with sh!t or you take sh!t.
My candid advice. There are better chances you would rise again being on your own than stooping to a woman. The moment you stoop to a woman you lose your authority outside too,because people know when a woman is in charge. That's part of the problems you will have accessing help within the extended family.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Men. by Newguyhere: 7:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
Loud it bruh.. This hoes ain't loyal

10 Likes

Re: Advice To Men. by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
Yigiyaga:
A word of advice to young men out there dating or married. If you are dating or married to a woman and fortune turns against you to the point she insults you or quarrels arise as a result of your financial incapability at that moment,my brother walk away dignified rather than stoop to a woman because you are down. In this case you either deal with sh!t or you take sh!t.
My candid advice. There are better chances you would rise again being on your own than stooping to a woman. The moment you stoop to a woman you lose your authority outside too,because people know when a woman is in charge. That's part of the problems you will have accessing help within the extended family.

LEAVE?! WHERE?! if thats my house, she gets the fukc out.... if there is anything in that house that is mine (i paid for it), then i'd rather burn it to the ground, or sell it than for this ungrateful woman to have it. if court grant her my house, i'll burn it to the ground and destroy it before she can lay her hands on it. there are NO FREE RIDE in my world.

Newguyhere:

bro, hoes aint suppose to be loyal, thats why they are HOES

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice To Men. by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

LEAVE?! WHERE?! if thats my house, she gets the fukc out.... if there is anything in that house that is mine (i paid for it), then i'd rather burn it to the ground, or sell it than for this ungrateful woman to have it. if court grant her my house, i'll burn it to the ground and destroy it before she can lay her hands on it. there are NO FREE RIDE in my world.

But na you hold the house documents?
Re: Advice To Men. by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
Yigiyaga:
But na you hold the house documents?

bro, in many countries, in divorce settlement, they GIVE your house to the ungrateful lady.... aka you have to sign over the documents to her.

dont get me wrong, some women out there deserve it, but all them ungrateful good for nothing ones, dont deserve shiiit.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Men. by 2buffagain(m): 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

If court grants her the house and you burn it, you will be wanted for arson. Probable cause and all that after investigations.

The only way you can escape with your house in those kinds of things in the western part of the world is to have bought your house BEFORE you married her and adding that into the prenup. And even then, its just gives you a fighting chance. A mangina or feminist judge can still decide to ignore your prenup.

All that to say, if you plan on marrying a woman today and she REFUSES to sign your prenup, RUN!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice To Men. by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
2buffagain:

If court grants her the house and you burn it, you will be wanted for arson.

bro, accidents do happen all the time....

1 Like

Re: Advice To Men. by Maxxim: 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2019
Yigiyaga:
You're right man.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Men. by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 25, 2019
Maxxim:

You're right man.
was almost a victim,till I Implemented my advice up there.It worked like magic.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Men. by tpiar: 9:25am On Oct 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

bro, accidents do happen all the time....

Have any happened to you, or it's always other people?
Re: Advice To Men. by tpiar: 9:26am On Oct 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

The phrase "Walk away dignified" somehow translated to you, as this rant.

The OP said nothing about a house or property ownership.

4 Likes

Re: Advice To Men. by Nobody: 4:45am On Oct 27, 2019
tpiar:

The phrase "Walk away dignified" somehow translated to you, as this rant.

The OP said nothing about a house or property ownership.
If a house is involved(Naija system) i will only make sure she can't sell it and ensure it will someday pass to my kid/kids. Burning it ain't ideal.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Men. by Nobody: 4:48am On Oct 27, 2019
Newguyhere:
Eve wasn't loyal...why should they be?
Re: Advice To Men. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2019
Yigiyaga:
If a house is involved(Naija system) i will only make sure she can't sell it and ensure it will someday pass to my kid/kids. Burning it ain't ideal.

if a house is handed to wifey, then she can do as she pleases with it... even sell it a day after she receives it (or better yet, move in the dude that she cheated with).... and there is nothing you can do about it .
Re: Advice To Men. by Octopusssy(f): 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
Yigiyaga:
It didn't work out with Awkaetiti or whatever?
Re: Advice To Men. by MedicH: 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2019
Octopusssy:

What are u saying?

1 Like

Re: Advice To Men. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
Octopusssy:

I never came face to face with her so... leave her alone
Re: Advice To Men. by nlPoster: 7:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

if a house is handed to wifey, then she can do as she pleases with it... even sell it a day after she receives it (or better yet, move in the dude that she cheated with).... and there is nothing you can do about it .

You're too concerned about other people's property and assets.

Creepy.
Re: Advice To Men. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
nairalandposter:

You're too concerned about other people's property and assets.

Creepy.

technically, if i have paid for it then it is MY property (until the judge wants to strip me of it)

what is creepy is actually you expecting to hand over your shiit to ungrateful people.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Men. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

technically, if i have paid for it then it is MY property (until the judge wants to strip me of it)

what is creepy is actually you expecting to hand over your shiit to ungrateful people.
hahahaha...MrbrownJay1 don vex
Re: Advice To Men. by Octopusssy(f): 10:04am On Oct 30, 2019
Yigiyaga:
I never came face to face with her so... leave her alone
Cool
Re: Advice To Men. by Octopusssy(f): 10:04am On Oct 30, 2019
MedicH:

What are u saying?
Yigiyaga and the lady had a thang going on. Listen to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYOQDnWFXYI
Re: Advice To Men. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
Octopusssy:

Yigiyaga and the lady had a thang going on. Listen to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYOQDnWFXYI
Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Men. by Octopusssy(f): 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Thanks for the info.
You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Men. by nlPoster: 3:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Like I said, you are too fixated on other people's property and marriage.

Considering the fact you have neither.

Very creepy.
Re: Advice To Men. by nlPoster: 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
Yigiyaga:
hahahaha...MrbrownJay1 don vex

Is he ever not vexing?

1 Like

Re: Advice To Men. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
nairalandposter:

Like I said, you are too fixated on other people's property and marriage.

Considering the fact you have neither.

Very creepy.

again...whats very creepy is you thinking i would fall for your cheap dikc waving contest nonsense!
here: i am a virgin and dont even own a pair of shoes.... now stick to the bloody issue at hand, instead of writing irrelevant rubbish online

2 Likes

Re: Advice To Men. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
Octopusssy:

You're welcome.
I can bet a rats ass you are an Igbo lady,works 9-5 and hardly socializes but with a keen attention to detail.
Re: Advice To Men. by nlPoster: 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

again...whats very creepy is you thinking i would fall for your cheap dikc waving contest nonsense!
here: i am a virgin and dont even own a pair of shoes.... now stick to the bloody issue at hand, instead of writing irrelevant rubbish online

You're too excitable, not good.

And you always advocate violence, specifically targeting marriages and married women, also not good. I believe you feel you are invincible hence your attitude.
Re: Advice To Men. by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
nairalandposter:

You're too excitable, not good.

And you always advocate violence, specifically targeting marriages and married women, also not good. I believe you feel you are invincible hence your attitude.

what the hell are you bloody talking about?! violence targeting marriages and married women?! have you taken your medicine today?!
Re: Advice To Men. by Octopusssy(f): 1:28am On Oct 31, 2019
Yigiyaga:
I can bet a rats ass you are an Igbo lady,works 9-5 and hardly socializes but with a keen attention to detail.
Heh. I work longer, but the rest is kponkwem so change your bet to the ass of something bigger and hairier cheesy

1 Like

Re: Advice To Men. by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 31, 2019
Octopusssy:

Heh. I work longer, but the rest is kponkwem so change your bet to the ass of something bigger and hairier cheesy
Can I bet a chickens ass? I don't want to stake too much.
Nne,ogini bu kwa kponkwem?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Women Loves Doing This 2 Dirty Habbit / How Black Men Were Forced To Produce Slave Children In The USA (PHOTOS) / Why Is First-time Sex Sometimes Painful For A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.