Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,689 members, 7,918,169 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 01:29 AM

Advice To Men. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Men. (3551 Views)

"After I Cook Indomie & Egg, You Must Commot Clothes Climb Bed" - Lady To Men / What Attracts Women To Men? 11 Secrets / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice To Men. by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 31, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

what the hell are you bloody talking about?! violence targeting marriages and married women?! have you taken your medicine today?!
hahahaha
Re: Advice To Men. by Octopusssy(f): 6:29am On Oct 31, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Can I bet a chickens ass? I don't want to stake too much.
Nne,ogini bu kwa kponkwem?
'kponkwem' bu 'bulls eye' na asusu beeke.

Bet a rabbit's ass. It's fleshier grin
Re: Advice To Men. by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 31, 2019
Octopusssy:

'kponkwem' bu 'bulls eye' na asusu beeke.

Bet a rabbit's ass. It's fleshier grin
Nsogbu adiro nne....ka achoba nu rabbit. cheesy
Re: Advice To Men. by Octopusssy(f): 6:51am On Oct 31, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Nsogbu adiro nne....ka achoba nu rabbit. cheesy
Ehen cheesy
Re: Advice To Men. by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 31, 2019
Octopusssy:

Ehen cheesy
O gini? E chozikwa labbit? Kam choba nu nama gboko.
Re: Advice To Men. by Octopusssy(f): 9:44am On Oct 31, 2019
Yigiyaga:
O gini? E chozikwa labbit? Kam choba nu nama gboko.
Labbit di okay. Labbit and palmi grin

1 Like

Re: Advice To Men. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
Octopusssy:

grin Nsogbu adiro nne,ka mu bia.
Re: Advice To Men. by sacx: 9:38am On Nov 01, 2019
Octopusssy:

Yigiyaga:
grin Nsogbu adiro nne,ka mu bia.

Please both of you should provide subtitle for your conversation. I just want to check something

2 Likes

Re: Advice To Men. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
sacx:

Please both of you should provide subtitle for your conversation. I just want to check something
Sacx abeg,longest time bossman.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Men. by jakandeola(m): 1:50pm On Nov 01, 2019
Yigiyaga:
A word of advice to young men out there dating or married. If you are dating or married to a woman and fortune turns against you to the point she insults you or quarrels arise as a result of your financial incapability at that moment,my brother walk away dignified rather than stoop to a woman because you are down. In this case you either deal with sh!t or you take sh!t.
My candid advice. There are better chances you would rise again being on your own than stooping to a woman. The moment you stoop to a woman you lose your authority outside too,because people know when a woman is in charge. That's part of the problems you will have accessing help within the extended family.
advice urself first
Re: Advice To Men. by Pascopele: 1:50pm On Nov 01, 2019
National alert!

Be careful with your income. From today girls will be more polite than the customer service.���‍♀��

Am I making sense
Newguyhere:
Loud it bruh.. This hoes ain't loyal

1 Like

Re: Advice To Men. by Pascopele: 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2019
There's nothing as stressful as trying to explain to a girl why you came in 40secs.

Let it go bro, take your L in peace and stop blaming sugar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice To Men. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2019
jakandeola:
advice urself first
There we go again.... please!
Re: Advice To Men. by pansophist(m): 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2019
2buffagain:

If court grants her the house and you burn it, you will be wanted for arson. Probable cause and all that after investigations.

The only way you can escape with your house in those kinds of things in the western part of the world is to have bought your house BEFORE you married her and adding that into the prenup. And even then, its just gives you a fighting chance. A mangina or feminist judge can still decide to ignore your prenup.

All that to say, if you plan on marrying a woman today and she REFUSES to sign your prenup, RUN!

But why marry in the first place?

In Nigeria, yea men should marry, but in the west? A man has to be sick in the head, and iredeamably stupid to consider marriage. Western laws are basically misandry, and a man getting married is like giving a woman a loaded gun, and hoping she doesnt shoot, and even if she does shoot, you are blamed for your death.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Men. by Octopusssy(f): 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2019
Pascopele:
There's nothing as stressful as trying to explain to a girl why you came in 40secs.

Let it go bro, take your L in peace and stop blaming sugar.
LMAO
Re: Advice To Men. by Pascopele: 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2019
Re: Advice To Men. by Octopusssy(f): 9:45am On Nov 05, 2019
Pascopele:
What?
Re: Advice To Men. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2019
pansophist:
But why marry in the first place?

In Nigeria, yea men should marry, but in the west? A man has to be sick in the head, and iredeamably stupid to consider marriage. Western laws are basically misandry, and a man getting married is like giving a woman a loaded gun, and hoping she doesnt shoot, and even if she does shoot, you are blamed for your death.

sadly, whether married or not, in most western countries, after living together with someone for a set amount of time, you are considered "common law" husband and wife....and the law for such union is almost the same as marriage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? / I Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed / Please Help !!!!i Am Extremely Shy!!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.