Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,320 members, 7,881,178 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:56 PM

Android, Anyone? - Phones (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? (185178 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (112) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:07am On May 25, 2012
LizyL: @kunle so i decided to go with the inspire over the sensation only because of the bigger screen resolution and conformity of the phone in my hand. But i have it unlocked already. Is there a way i can root and and jailbreak it in Nigeria?

lol, r u a guy or a gal?

pls visit xda-developers.com

im sure the way to root it is there.

also we dont jailbreak androids... thats left to d rich men on iphone thread
Re: Android, Anyone? by Brite02(m): 10:55am On May 25, 2012
4llerbuntu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Android, Anyone? by Mafia4life(m): 2:33pm On May 25, 2012
edoyad:

Ask your question, not every one is rooting or using a HTC like you claim.
Thanks...
No.1 This lair refuse to tell the truth for one day. He is called AccuWeather. Can u recommed any good weather app dat tell at least 70 percent accurate weather forecast?
Re: Android, Anyone? by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 25, 2012
Mafia4life:
Thanks...
No.1 This lair refuse to tell the truth for one day. He is called AccuWeather. Can u recommed any good weather app dat tell at least 70 percent accurate weather forecast?
Try go launcher weather thats what im using and its working fine for me...

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? by bendazum: 6:34pm On May 25, 2012
Hi Fellas,How can one use ANDROID PHONE to watch DSTV?
Re: Android, Anyone? by Kingzy4pep(m): 7:25am On May 26, 2012
A white pimped htc magic 4 sale. In good condition &abt a month old, with receipt&mem card. Android version is 2.3. Interested buyers, call 08061368519 or 08152176691.
Re: Android, Anyone? by Kingzy4pep(m): 7:30am On May 26, 2012
A white pimped htc magic 4 sale. In good condition &abt a month old, with receipt&mem card. Android version is 2.3. Interested buyers, call 08061368519 or 08152176691. Price is 27k{Very mch negotiable.}
Re: Android, Anyone? by Deyinka007: 3:47pm On May 26, 2012
lynxnoon:

go tru this link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=734335
and if u r still scared to delve into it let me know. . . . may be able to do it for u (of course i will charge u for consultation oh grin wink)
Cheers
Contact and price please? And I want at least Gingerbread, a very stable one.
Re: Android, Anyone? by SAFO(m): 1:31pm On May 27, 2012
4llerbuntu:

lol, r u a guy or a gal?

pls visit xda-developers.com

im sure the way to root it is there.

grin grin grin

LizyL: @kunle so i decided to go with the inspire over the sensation only because of the bigger screen resolution and conformity of the phone in my hand. But i have it unlocked already. Is there a way i can root and and jailbreak it in Nigeria?

Also too, are you sure the radio bands are compatible in Nigeria? I'm not sure what it is in Nigeria but the Inspire runs on AT&Ts 900/1800/1900 spectrum. The Desire HD in Europe is pretty much the exact same phone. You might want to look at that one.

I have the HTC Inspire and if you're looking for battery performance, I can tell you now that you will be sorely disappointed.

Still a great phone but a little bit dated when compared to the newer android offerings on the market.
Re: Android, Anyone? by lynxnoon(m): 2:34pm On May 27, 2012
Deyinka007:
Contact and price please? And I want at least Gingerbread, a very stable one.

Price? .. .. .. when we talk wink

Cheers
Re: Android, Anyone? by iykescream: 5:09pm On May 27, 2012
Guys pls help,how can one watch dstv or any other interesting tv channels on an andriod phone
Re: Android, Anyone? by Chime900(f): 10:56pm On May 27, 2012
android is an operating system on its own..I sware the operamini is as fast as can be..my music player can actually tell u the name of the music and the lyrics...I can actually play a djay scratch using the djay application called pocket d j...try some and mix ur song the way u want
Re: Android, Anyone? by BlackBaron: 9:09am On May 28, 2012
Tis thread is sometimes far too techy for some ala rooting, ROMs and all that.

I might start a new thread soon dedicated entirely to apps, emulation, ebooks, photo editors, music players, equalizers etc

5 Likes

Re: Android, Anyone? by Nobody: 11:36am On May 28, 2012
Chime900: android is an operating system on its own..I sware the operamini is as fast as can be..my music player can actually tell u the name of the music and the lyrics...I can actually play a djay scratch using the djay application called pocket d j...try some and mix ur song the way u want

whats the name of your music player
Re: Android, Anyone? by Leopantro: 6:46pm On May 28, 2012
@iykescream, try SPD TV.came across an app that list over 200 movies and series for download free.can't remember the name but will get back to u on that. has anyone tried that app that gives you unlock codes for USB modems? please,can anyone recommend an android hotspot manager?
Re: Android, Anyone? by Leopantro: 7:19pm On May 28, 2012
found them.they are watch download movies, movies now and series para android.apk
Re: Android, Anyone? by 2kurupt(m): 9:53pm On May 28, 2012
malikalhaj: what is the best weather app u've used on ur android. Pls na 9ja pple I de ask ooooo

Best weather app for android is beautiful weather, simply smooth & easy to setup especially here In Naija. Gives the correct forecast most of the time.

Accuweather is best for those in the US
Re: Android, Anyone? by nabelion(m): 3:16pm On May 29, 2012
Android tablet dualsim with 7"screen

Re: Android, Anyone? by nabelion(m): 3:18pm On May 29, 2012
7 inch HD Screen in d world 2.The Super Sensitive capacitive multi-touch screen 3.Android OS 2.3 The advanced 2G Or 3G Call function. 4.Dual Speaker with stereo sound 5.The super large capacity battery and super long time standby. 6.3G Video with dual camera 7.Global position system. 8.Internet Streaming media-video decording play 9.The classical game.Android tablet dualsim with 7"screen 08037968514

Re: Android, Anyone? by puskin: 3:55pm On May 29, 2012
So the MoDs have finally decided to sticky dis thread.
Re: Android, Anyone? by KazeKage1: 4:24pm On May 29, 2012
For live EPL,Ligue 1,La Liga et al...Use Live TV, I never miss PL matches with this app, anytime i'm close to a wifi spot at home/work. I've tried the SPB thingy, can't get it to work on my phone.

And for those needing the dstv app, it only works with the Galaxy family and a few selected tablets.
Re: Android, Anyone? by KazeKage1: 5:06pm On May 29, 2012
Leopantro: found them.they are watch download movies, movies now and series para android.apk
You gotta be a bit more specific man.
Re: Android, Anyone? by yinka0024: 5:27pm On May 29, 2012
any one intrested in buying an HTC andrioid for as cheap as 35k with charger and accesory . HTC G2 TOUCH
CONTACT ME ON 07036700908, or yinka4realop@yahoo.com
Re: Android, Anyone? by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 29, 2012
Finally.
Re: Android, Anyone? by opestein: 7:03pm On May 29, 2012
Pls,i flashed a stock rom on my samsung galaxy s 4g(it was on custom rom froyo)and now my fone is just in download mode.i use odin but it got stuck at SBL.BIN when flashing.pls who can help me restore my fone back 2 normal.TANKS
Re: Android, Anyone? by gentpeace: 2:47am On May 30, 2012
pls i want to buy a GSM phone IN ASMERICA and the phone has bad ESN,can it work with any gsm network in nigeria/
Re: Android, Anyone? by gentpeace: 2:48am On May 30, 2012
gentpeace: pls i want to buy a GSM phone IN AMERICA and the phone has bad ESN,can it work with any gsm network in nigeria/
Re: Android, Anyone? by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:41am On May 30, 2012
KazeKage1: For live EPL,Ligue 1,La Liga et al...Use Live TV, I never miss PL matches with this app, anytime i'm close to a wifi spot at home/work. I've tried the SPB thingy, can't get it to work on my phone.

And for those needing the dstv app, it only works with the Galaxy family and a few selected tablets.

which one of them, be specific, there are countless versions of that thing.

spb tv is not really live tv. it works tho. try the comedy channels, i watch some unknown comics trying to be funny on it, usually bad jokes sha grin
Re: Android, Anyone? by Knight1(m): 10:07am On May 30, 2012
HEllo

DOes anyone here use HTC INSPIRE 4G?

DOes it work with NIgerian networks frequency well, especially the 3g/hspda? Cos i noticed some differences in the frequency for NIgerian Network and the given frequency band;

Is it confirmed upgradeable to ICS?

Thanks.
Re: Android, Anyone? by LizyL: 11:05am On May 30, 2012
Hey guys, i have an att htc inspire unlocked that will be coming in tomorrow, is it gonna work with mtn? Please tell me it does.
Re: Android, Anyone? by lynxnoon(m): 11:11am On May 30, 2012
LizyL: Hey guys, i have an att htc inspire unlocked that will be coming in tomorrow, is it gonna work with mtn? Please tell me it does.
it shd if it meets d bolded above wink
Re: Android, Anyone? by LizyL: 12:50pm On May 30, 2012
Okay thanks
lynxnoon:
it shd if it meets d bolded above wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (112)

How To Turn WhatsApp Off Without Turning-Off Your Data / How To Stop Automatic Touches On Screens Of Your Android Phones And Tablet / The Galaxy A Series!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.