Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,337 members, 7,881,243 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:03 PM

Android, Anyone? - Phones (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? (185179 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (112) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? by Lawalmd(m): 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2012
Ehen apart from those bis plans is there a way to get handler opera to work on Android
Re: Android, Anyone? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2012
just installed aokp custom rom on my galaxy s2. will definitely give feedback later
Re: Android, Anyone? by BlackBaron: 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2012
To get a cracked power amp version, you must have root. Download power amp trial app and full version unlocker from the aptoide repository. Now use droidwall app or using the avast firewall feature found in the avast app to restrict all internet connection i.e 3g, WiFi.
Power amp is usually disabled OTA, using this method, it can't be disabled anymore.
Re: Android, Anyone? by Mafia4life(m): 11:05pm On Jun 02, 2012
Lawalmd: Oh yeah android people how una dey cope oboi see as I dey carried away dey enjoy my galaxy s na so I check my data balance chei I don goolp like 300mb between Friday and today the thing just dey sweet me. Coming from a symbian platform to android is really a big difference and a complete new experience is there a way to root my phone without doing it from a laptop? Some apps are requesting for root access and my system is not available for now any assistance please
I Beg nor bring rooting issue back to life. Google is our friend.. Just google it...
Re: Android, Anyone? by Ossaifamous(m): 12:17am On Jun 03, 2012
download the APk of poweramp...., poweramp unlocker and poweramp patcher
install the all 3
don't open
any 1 before u finish
open the patcher then ... follow the instructions then open the unlocker
u good to go
if it still fails... then download lucky patcher and patch
Re: Android, Anyone? by puskin: 12:42am On Jun 03, 2012
4llerbuntu:

smh. developer go eat o grin grin grin

puschicken, how far na, been a while o, u just free ya guy. u don finally root dat fone? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

We don leave dis matter since nah.

BlackBaron: To get a cracked power amp version, you must have root. Download power amp trial app and full version unlocker from the aptoide repository. Now use droidwall app or using the avast firewall feature found in the avast app to restrict all internet connection i.e 3g, WiFi.
Power amp is usually disabled OTA, using this method, it can't be disabled anymore.

Guy...dat ya method no dey work. U forget that wen install the two......POWERAMP will still confirm the authenticity of ur license. If it can't then the thing go just lock up by himself after sometime.

Ossai famous: download the APk of poweramp...., poweramp unlocker and poweramp patcher
install the all 3
don't open
any 1 before u finish
open the patcher then ... follow the instructions then open the unlocker
u good to go
if it still fails... then download lucky patcher and patch

Now this method , I have not tried.....didn't even know there was anything like POWERAMP patcher.

Now....my own method is just to install the thing and use it till it locks itself up....then i go just go applications/uninsall and clear all user data of the POWERAMP....then the thing just resets itself as if U just installed it @that moment.

But...how much be this APP that we're all busy looking for crack for it......about 1K naira.
If to say this my GTB card no dey misbehave....I go dey worry myself about all this thing sef??
Re: Android, Anyone? by BlackBaron: 12:46am On Jun 03, 2012
puskin:
Guy...dat ya method no dey work. U forget that wen install the two......POWERAMP will still confirm the authenticity of ur license. If it can't then the thing go just lock up by himself after sometime.

Dude, I used that method to install on my phone, being there ever since.
Re: Android, Anyone? by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:35am On Jun 03, 2012
una like wahala sha

if u dey clear data all ur presets, playlists etc go dey go, if u block network access, e no go dey download lyrics and wallpaper and stream again.

meanwhile playerpro go give u all dose features with no wahala

which version is d latest set, make I check if I fit decompile am comot the license checker
Re: Android, Anyone? by KazeKage1: 7:56am On Jun 03, 2012
Are you people REALLY talk about powerimp? That player didn't last up to 2 weeks on my phone before getting deleted.

PlayerPrRO does prety much everything you guys listed in defense of Powerimp&more. Well,preference na d koko. I'd still pick PP any given sunday.

Have a good morning
Re: Android, Anyone? by SAFO(m): 8:02am On Jun 03, 2012
Just put together a little theme for the HTC ONE X

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? by Ossaifamous(m): 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2012
I did download player pro in thoes days but couldn't play my wma files but the poweramp played all that including the aac files
it can play as a library or folder play...

u can edit its tag....
the poweramp is fine people.
Re: Android, Anyone? by seunallday: 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2012
Hell fabulous people, just got me a samsung galaxy S2, thinking about holding a burial ceremony for my blackberry....free puff puff.

I am kinda new with a lot of stuff, rooting upgrade to ICS.....wont bother anyone...i will just respect myself and go to google, that is once i get to know the phone a lil better.

However....anyone with good advice on data plan, my MTN 500 mb barely lasted a week.
Re: Android, Anyone? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2012
seunallday: Hell fabulous people, just got me a samsung galaxy S2, thinking about holding a burial ceremony for my blackberry....free puff puff.

I am kinda new with a lot of stuff, rooting upgrade to ICS.....wont bother anyone...i will just respect myself and go to google, that is once i get to know the phone a lil better.

However....anyone with good advice on data plan, my MTN 500 mb barely lasted a week.

Google is your friend remember?
Re: Android, Anyone? by balogunsam(m): 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2012
seunallday: Hell fabulous people, just got me a samsung galaxy S2, thinking about holding a burial ceremony for my blackberry....free puff puff.

congrats bro. if airtel is ur major line and u av d 3.5G in ur area,use the airtwl blackberry plan BCM to 440,costs 1400,gives 1GB for a month. check nairaland for a way to use mtn bis on ur android fone.cheers!
Re: Android, Anyone? by princeparis(m): 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2012
For data on airtel you can send bsm to 440 for 1gb at 1200. It rocks
Re: Android, Anyone? by na2day(m): 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2012
Hello Guyz!
Google I/O 2012 is around the corner, June 27–29.
Any expectation?

[img]http://www.mobilityfeeds.com/.a/6a0134862db50d970c0167646a2cfb970b-300wi[/img]

grin grin grin
Re: Android, Anyone? by na2day(m): 4:26pm On Jun 04, 2012
1. Android 5.0, code-named "Jelly Bean,"
[img]http://1.bp..com/-a-UWba6A4W4/T8ltGznPNYI/AAAAAAAAAJ4/ho9X3kFtkiE/s320/Android+Jelly+Bean+5.0.jpg[/img]
will be announced and all of you still waiting for ice Cream sandwich must add jellybeans to ur waiting wishes.
Re: Android, Anyone? by na2day(m): 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2012
Others are :
Google Assistant (AKA Project Majel)
"Google Assistant." I think the other name it goes by is much more enlightening: "Project Majel," named after Majel Barret-Rodenberry, the voice of the Star Trek computer. That should give you a good idea of what they want to build. Google isn't just out to smack-down Siri and Wolfram, they're out to replicate the freaking Star Trek computer. They probably won't come out with a full, working replica at this year's I/O, but Google Assistant is the first step toward that larger vision.
The robotic voice of most android's TTS engines is grating, hard to understand and sounds like ass but Google had purchased Phonetic Arts, a voice synthesis company. PA's PR claimed they were at the forefront of speech synthesis research.

Project Glass: Project Glass is Google's wearable, heads-up display tech. It's being cooked up by Google's "crazy idea" division, known as "Google X."

and for God sake grin

Getting serious about games
Game development will probably get a fair amount of coverage at Google I/O.

Entertainment, in general, has been an area of growing emphasis for Google.
Notice how it relaunched the Android Market as Google Play, a new store that combines apps with eBooks and multimedia.

Games have long been among the top downloads for Android.
Now Google aims to make games a showcase for the Web platform, too.

Notice that it launched the Google I/O conference Website with a browser-based puzzle game.
That means there will be Google I/O sessions showcasing browser features of particular interest to game developers.
These include the latest HTML5 features, but also Chrome-specific features such as hardware-accelerated graphics rendering and Native Client (NaCl).

The cloud and beyond
You can also expect the perennial developer sessions on Google's more prosaic services, including AdSense and AdWords.

There will be talk of cloud computing, including Google Apps and App Engine, as well.
Those services may even receive upgrades timed with the conference.

2 Likes

Re: Android, Anyone? by SAFO(m): 2:22am On Jun 05, 2012
Good stuff. I was hoping to attend this year but just couldn't work it out. What do you think the special giveaway is going to be this go round?

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? by na2day(m): 4:10am On Jun 05, 2012
SAFO: Good stuff. I was hoping to attend this year but just couldn't work it out. What do you think the special giveaway is going to be this go round?
grin grin grin
@ $900 a ticket? and to think it sold out in 50 seconds grin
Oyinbo loves awuf o grin
Wish i could go too, considering the freebies you will get in return:
The yet to be released Google nexus tablet,
A chromebook, Google glasses, the newest Google phone(chugging android 5.0 jellybeans)and Android @ home devices.
you should also not forget an accessory development toolkit (ADK)
grin grin grin
Re: Android, Anyone? by na2day(m): 4:13am On Jun 05, 2012
tuobayong: First, I think regardless of the android phone or not, for the mobile phone of the IOS, Ye Hao just use up the convenience can be, I personally use the HTC mobile phone, the above application is basically able to meet my daily needs, butIf you want to iphone4S phone to enjoy the fun of mobile phones that I can recommend you a website www.365newshop.com, this site is set up specifically for the trend of people above there are a lot of mobile phones are popular nowadays, the price is low so you can not think of365newshop..com is devoted to how to play the various mobile phone blog
Your post is absolutely impossible to comprehend
This reminds me of the kind of subtitle you get in most Chinese pirated movies grin
Re: Android, Anyone? by Gudspid(m): 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2012
Guy i beg please help men how do i configure my Palm treo 500v mobile phone to browse free with etisalat
Re: Android, Anyone? by KazeKage1: 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2012
na2day!:

Your post is absolutely impossible to comprehend
This reminds me of the kind of subtitle you get in most Chinese pirated movies grin
Looks like some asian dude wrote that cheesy
Re: Android, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2012
Gudspid: Guy i beg please help men how do i configure my Palm treo 500v mobile phone to browse free with etisalat

Palm 500 treo is a windows device, this is an android thread. That Palm is such a lovely underrated phone. Remember selling loads of them years ago.
Re: Android, Anyone? by seunallday: 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2012
balogunsam:

congrats bro. if airtel is ur major line and u av d 3.5G in ur area,use the airtwl blackberry plan BCM to 440,costs 1400,gives 1GB for a month. check nairaland for a way to use mtn bis on ur android fone.cheers!
joeydozzy:

Nice one sir...i use Glo and Mtn...i l look at the bis on android option after i scale the hurdle of rooting the thing.

Google is your friend remember?

of course boss google is my good friend.
Re: Android, Anyone? by electronic(m): 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2012
Before All I wanted was a BB b2 to keep body and soul Together. I no know who send me make I go check on ANDROID phones!!! Honestly the specs and capabilities are mouth watering, so I hav officially abandoned the BB ship! wink. Now the wahala is Budget vs HTC HD2 vs HTC Desire (make una no laugh OH!, na even UK used I wan arrange).
I can comfortably get the desire, but e b like say Hd2 dey on fire. so guys, make I just enter the Desire? Abi make I close EYE wait for the HTC HD2. (Chai... na me be this?)
Re: Android, Anyone? by puskin: 1:02am On Jun 06, 2012
electronic: Before All I wanted was a BB b2 to keep body and soul Together. I no know who send me make I go check on ANDROID phones!!! Honestly the specs and capabilities are mouth watering, so I hav officially abandoned the BB ship! wink. Now the wahala is Budget vs HTC HD2 vs HTC Desire (make una no laugh OH!, na even UK used I wan arrange).
I can comfortably get the desire, but e b like say Hd2 dey on fire. so guys, make I just enter the Desire? Abi make I close EYE wait for the HTC HD2. (Chai... na me be this?)

Forget the two joor......just save and buy HTC One X. cool cool
Re: Android, Anyone? by Tolex3(m): 2:23am On Jun 06, 2012
Donseaun: i dont even know the fubnction of the yeye fone, how do u install java apps? cant even install a single theme!make android go sit down jawe.
Trust me... u don't need any java app...all u need is in android market.....As for the themes....install Go launcher Ex
Re: Android, Anyone? by electronic(m): 2:50am On Jun 06, 2012
@puskin HTC one X? Dat phone is on sterooiddss!!. The price is crazy too. I know where my wallet stands on HTC Street smiley. So any one with helpful insight?
Re: Android, Anyone? by bestofthisyear(m): 4:15am On Jun 06, 2012
Just got myself the droid razr. I love it already. Kills the iphone4 imo siri or no siri

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (112)

How To Turn WhatsApp Off Without Turning-Off Your Data / How To Stop Automatic Touches On Screens Of Your Android Phones And Tablet / The Galaxy A Series!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.