Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,210 members, 7,928,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 07:13 PM

Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) (52925 Views)

General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) / 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) / How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by bonnyhope: 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2019
netpro:

Like I always say - the law will run its course. No shaking.

Here is what we know for sure:
- Tinubu is not occupying any office in government.
- Nobody is accusing him of taking their money.
- No bank is saying their Bullion van was hijacked.
- Nobody know how much is the van. It can be empty for all we know.
- Tinubu have enough financial muscle to put 1 million (1,000,000) and ask for it to be deliver with a van.
- The PDP are so empty that all they can only get sustained on Noise.

See how poor and ordinary citizen is trying so hard to defend what he does not know.
I weep for the youths of this country

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by netpro(m): 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2019
smart7:
But, you were so quick to pass judgement on Mompha!

Show us where I passed the judgement. Lying does not help here.
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by mkoabiola: 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2019
Dead on arrival.
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by Saintp(m): 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2019
jconsulting:
This is an avenue for the APC Cabal to start a funny investigation by 2022 before election

Tinubu acted foolishly with that bullion van stunt. Nothing will happen now. But 2022 is when it will happen. He should have known better

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
netpro:

Shut up and answer a very simple question. What crime did he commit.

Shut up!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by NGpatriot: 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
RPirez:

You must be a fool for defending that rogue or any 9ja Politician! May Thunder pay you a visit soon. angry

Swearing and wishing evil is not an answer.

What crime was committed?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by Marine50(m): 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
netpro:

Simple question: What is the crime here.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10454210_fbimg1572010556437_jpeg6f7afe9b9ef0b4d62dab753ccbaebecd

Here is PDP candidate in Bayelsa sharing money, can we arrest him?
now I no u are senseless .,.. its jus a petition letter written to efcc by an activist not by PDP members y not use ur head...
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by netpro(m): 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
livinbygrace:

No bank or no body is claiming yahoo boys too stole from them .Oloshi

Getting falsely arrested is one thing. But anyone who is sent to jail meant evidence of crime was found.
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by NGpatriot: 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2019
Saintp:

Tinubu acted foolishly with that bullion van stunt. Nothing will happen now. But 2022 is when it will happen. He should have known better

What will happen?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by Advocate500: 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2019
sotall:

How much are you being paid to argue stupidly on internet?

That other person has your time.

He should have known you are a paid troll
he is not only been paid money, they bought his brain as well, quote him is wast of time.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by netpro(m): 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2019
Rafiq2:
NGpatriot, netpro and ur core IWA (internet Water Army) members Lagos branch should be ashamed of yourselves, just read what you guys typed up their. Common, are you proud of that, openly & proudly defending corruption

Name-calling makes it seem you have ran out of ideas and valid points.
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by netpro(m): 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2019
ceestar:
Some people need to deported back to their country.. Are you a nigerian atall...

Another lame emotional individual.
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by netpro(m): 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2019
millionboi2:
u are a suspect ask mompha,he will tell you why I think u are a suspect.

Lame.
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by YungJo207(m): 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2019
Misplaced priority undecided make this man dey make noise up and down looking for who looted what that can't be returned instead of using that energy to fight for Sowore release.....after they will come out and say vote for one idiot when person like Sowore dey there with good intentions to change the country now you come out here doing eye service MR NOTICE ME.
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by livinbygrace: 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2019
netpro:

Show us where I passed the judgement. Lying does not help here.

Mr Shut up your dirty stinking mouth .You are not making any sense.Law is meant for everyone of us and nobody is above the law if you are really sincere with your anti corruption nonsense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2019
Nigeria is finished with the kind of insane minds defending an open day corruption .....
Nigeria can never develop economically,.. Socially or physically like the sane climes....

If you speak the truth,..you become a wailer,..if you don't , you become a saint...( APC slogan)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by quickly: 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2019
Eteka1:
You cannot arrest him just because two bullion vans entered his house. Bullion vans go to supermarkets, petrol stations etc to collect as low as two or three million naira.

That money was used for bribery....no be naija

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by netpro(m): 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2019
lexy2014:

On d one hand u are assuming that d bullion vans were empty. Can u pls explain y two empty bullion vans were despatched to Tinubus residence?

Still contradicting urself u said "Tinubu have enough financial muscle to put 1 million (1,000,000) and ask for it to be deliver with a van." In what currency pls?

As I said, you don't know. You also have nothing to accuse him. You are just angry seeing bullion vans
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by ifeniceguy: 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2019
netpro:

Like I always say - the law will run its course. No shaking.

Here is what we know for sure:
- Tinubu is not occupying any office in government.
- Nobody is accusing him of taking their money.
- No bank is saying their Bullion van was hijacked.
- Nobody know how much is the van. It can be empty for all we know.
- Tinubu have enough financial muscle to put 1 million (1,000,000) and ask for it to be deliver with a van.
- The PDP are so empty that all they can only get sustained on Noise.

YOU ARE ONE OF THE REASON WHY THIS COUNTRY CAN NEVER MOVE FORWARD

KEEP SIDING THIS POLITICIAN'S

BETTER THINK OF YOUR UNBORN CHILDREN
IF YOU DON'T WANT TO THINK OF YOUR SELF

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by netpro(m): 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2019
Mrquote:

You're been to partizan about this, the guy is he from PDP

The guy sharing the money is the PDP governorship candidate himself.
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by ServantsOfTruth: 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2019
People keep acting like kids and and illiterate at the same time

Oh because Tinubu owns business and houses in Nigeria that's why he's case shouldn't be looked into..I think something is wrong with you

Tinubu is not richer than Bill gate or Mark Zuckerberg.Please ask yourself has any of them ever hired one bullion van before?

Tinubu Is a drug dealer and a criminal

Take it or leave it

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by NGpatriot: 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
Rafiq2:
NGpatriot, netpro and ur core IWA (internet Water Army) members Lagos branch should be ashamed of yourselves, just read what you guys typed up their. Common, are you proud of that, openly & proudly defending corruption
[/s]

Renting bullion van is not a crime

Tinubu is not a public official and he's free to do whatever with his money

Show or list the the laws of Nigeria that Tinubu violated.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by netpro(m): 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2019
Mrquote:

So you want him not to be investigated.

I want Tinubu and everyone investigated. My question is what crime should he be charged or investigated.
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by ServantsOfTruth: 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
You are the one acting like a child and an illiterate at the same time

Oh because Tinubu owns business and houses in Nigeria that's why he's case shouldn't be looked into..I think something is wrong with you

Tinubu is not richer than Bill gate or Mark Zuckerberg.Please ask yourself has any of them ever hired one bullion van before?

Tinubu Is a drug dealer and a criminal

Take it or leave it

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by Offpoint: 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
netpro:

Can you tell us the crime committed?
Please just stop it, you're making fool out of yourself honestly.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by netpro(m): 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
ifeniceguy:

YOU ARE ONE OF THE REASON WHY THIS COUNTRY CAN NEVER MOVE FORWARD

KEEP SIDING THIS POLITICIAN'S

BETTER THINK OF YOUR UNBORN CHILDREN
IF YOU DON'T WANT TO THINK OF YOUR SELF

Your emotional outburst is pathetic. Tell us what is the crime here.
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by Elytron1604: 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2019
chriskosherbal:
Our fingers are crossed we are waiting to hear from EFCC.
we the EFCC are saying that just as it was complex to audit the NNPC it's complex to investigate Tinubuhari QED.
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by djbussy(m): 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2019
This armored van is a multifunctional vehicle designed to protect and ensure the wellbeing of the transported individuals and/or contents. Often, armored vans are bulletproof and can withstand extreme degrees of heat. These vehicles are mostly utilized by the military, but many companies such as Mercedes, Lexus, Toyota, Cadillac, Audi, and BMW have created armored cars for civilian use, usually to protect valuables and dignitaries. These vehicles are designed to resist attempts at robbery and hijacking. Bullet-resistant glass and reinforced shells and cabs are designed to resist bullets from most handguns and rifles.
Ask God for yours and stop pointing your finger while your other fingers are pointing at you. �

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by netpro(m): 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2019
Offpoint:

Please just stop it, you're making fool out of yourself honestly.

You have no answer. Just wailing and hyperventilating.
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2019
Queseda:
Lol....this Deji is a fool cheesy
He allowed himself to be drawn into a battle he can never win! Even OBJ as President couldn't match up to Tinubu, let alone one lowlife "human right activist"
I don't know what offence Tinubu has committed by allowing bullion van into his residence, this is a man known to have business interests cut across many segments of the economy
This guy has just carried an ant-infested firewood, and I won't feel any pity for him when he suffers the consequence.
Yorubas keep allowing themselves to be used by the PDP to fight against the powers that be, like Sowore, like Kola Ologbondiyan, now Deji.
When will you guys wake up to the fact that PDP only sees you good enough as attack dogs lipsrsealed

Is so pathetic that I share this country with somebody like you......what concerns PDP with a petition from a sane Nigeria?...

You don't know the offence Tinubu committed by allowing Bullion vans to his residence.....

He allowed them to park the car there because the engine got so bad and they where almost near his place , so he allowed them to park there until a mechanic comes for repairs......

Sorry you have lost it as a citizens of Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by Mrquote: 10:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
netpro:

I want Tinubu and everyone investigated. My question is what crime should he be charged or investigated.
Have you been following the store, my guess is no what promoted this is that EFCC said that all they need to investigate you is, once you show of wealth they will come for you, so one person on Twitter brought up the tinebu issue and said he should be look into because two van carry what we think is money drove into his compound on election eve so that the case if they found nothing let that be the case.
So pls stop making the a party issue no body is supporting either PDP or APC all na the same

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by Mrquote: 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
netpro:

The guy sharing the money is the PDP governorship candidate himself.
Am asking about the guy that quoted you not the pix u uploaded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan / FG Names 12 Registries Licensed To Conduct Marriages Nationwide / All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.