Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,174 members, 7,928,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 05:14 PM

Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) (52923 Views)

General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) / 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) / How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by ehissi(m): 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
netpro:

You just made my point. You have no evidence or claim a crime was committed. You are only continue the lame emotional outburst that has plagued the PDP in its role as an opposition party.

A bullion van entered Tinubu's house, we know that. Now answer the following questions:
- How much was in the van? (You don't know)
- Is Tinubu holding any office in government? (None)
- Is it a crime for Bullion Van to enter his compound? (No)
- Did anyone accuse him of stealing their money or hijacking their van? (No and No)
- If Tinubu tell you that just 1,000,000 was in the van, do you have a contrary evidence? (No)
- Apart from emotions and childish tantrums, do you any evidence crime was committed? (No)

The petition is designed to provoke an investigation to answer some, if not all of your questions.

It's not an indictment, stop panicking for nothing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by YungJo207(m): 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
ArcSEMPECJ:

Is so pathetic that I share this country with somebody like you......what concerns PDP with a petition from a sane Nigeria?...

You don't know the offence Tinubu committed by allowing Bullion vans to his residence.....

He allowed them to park the car there because the engine got so bad and they where almost near his place , so he allowed them to park there until a mechanic comes for repairs......

Sorry you have lost it as a citizens of Nigeria

Sorry to correct you ooo...but there's no where it state in the Constitution that a bullion van going into someone compound/company is a crime.....so he can be investigated for it but it not a crime to do such.
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by ForbesHomesNG(m): 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2019
Many People Will Say That This Is Long Overdue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by Mexyz(m): 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2019
I just hope it's not the so called 'cabal' that are using Deji to scare Tinubu away from his presidential ambition.
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by RPirez: 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
NGpatriot:

Swearing and wishing evil is not an answer.

What crime was committed?

The source of that volume of money and his supposed wealth.

Folks like you are the ones bent on destroying our beautiful nation cuz of your ignorance, selfishness and greediness. Just imagine you supporting such act of corruption. How much was Tinubu worth before he became a Governor in 1999? Where and how did he amass so much wealth? Any tangible source of income?

Those are the questions a reasonable government would ask any corrupt Politicians and potential ones.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by Truthbites: 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ade, hope u will support ur petition with something , so that it can be approved? Or efcc nor de approve petition
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by NGpatriot: 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
ArcSEMPECJ:

Is so pathetic that I share this country with somebody like you......what concerns PDP with a petition from a sane Nigeria?...

You don't know the offence Tinubu committed by allowing Bullion vans to his residence.....

He allowed them to park the car there because the engine got so bad and they where almost near his place , so he allowed them to park there until a mechanic comes for repairs......

Sorry you have lost it as a citizens of Nigeria

What is not against the law can not be an offence.
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by dallyemmy: 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
If den no fit do anything make den change their name to yahoo-fcc

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by ehissi(m): 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
netpro:

One question that remains unanswered here is: What crime did Tinubu commit here?

Whipping up sentiments does not answer the question.

As an individual, running any financial transaction in millions outside financial institutions is a violation of the Anti- money laundering act.

The Bullion van has a manifest, that can easily be sought by the EFCC, more so if a bank engaged the services of the owners of the vans.

If the EFCC really do their jobs, Tinubu can be in a lot of trouble ooooo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by Anthos(m): 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
Abdul05:
It is unjust to accuse someone on HEAR SAY,No substantial evidence..
and you are blind you couldn't see the bullion van in the pictures?..or the video where he accepted its money?

na wa for you people self

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by NGpatriot: 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
RPirez:

The source of that volume of money and his supposed wealth.

Volume of what money? You saw what was transported in the van? Was it money? Who counted the money? How much
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by abogjohn(m): 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
netpro:

You just made my point. You have no evidence or claim a crime was committed. You are only continue the lame emotional outburst that has plagued the PDP in its role as an opposition party.

A bullion van entered Tinubu's house, we know that. Now answer the following questions:
- Did anyone accuse him of stealing their money or hijacking their van? (No and No)
- If Tinubu tell you that just 1,000,000 was in the van, do you have a contrary evidence? (No)
- Apart from emotions and childish tantrums, do you any evidence crime was committed? (No)
I thought there is a financial law that stated that and individual make more than 3 million naira transaction outside the bank, tho I don’t really know the law. I stand to be corrected

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by MichaelUweh(m): 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
Exactly my gesture
seborrhic:
Something tells me that there is an indirect hand using fronts to teach Tinubu a very good lesson.
Use Adeyanju,a public self acclaimed human rights activist to deliver a legitimate petition and EFCC later comes out to claim it is investigating the petition as it's legally bound to.
If Tinubu back tracks from his rumoured presidential ambition,the petition dies a natural death.If he doesn't backtrack,then credible and substantial evidence would be made known,to be based on this petition and "others" that Tinubu has been a fraud all his political career.
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by Joevics(m): 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
netpro:

Like I always say - the law will run its course. No shaking.

Here is what we know for sure:
- Tinubu is not occupying any office in government.
- Nobody is accusing him of taking their money.
- No bank is saying their Bullion van was hijacked.
- Nobody know how much is the van. It can be empty for all we know.
- Tinubu have enough financial muscle to put 1 million (1,000,000) and ask for it to be deliver with a van.
- The PDP are so empty that all they can only get sustained on Noise.

Now put the young guys been harrassed by the Sars and Efcc in the same situation and see how stupid you sound.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by millionboi2: 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
netpro:

Lame.
ur generatn is lame

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by jeebz: 10:57pm On Oct 25, 2019
Joevics:

Now put the young guys veen harrassed by the Sars and Efcc in hhe same situation and see how stupid you sound.
EFCC and other anti-graft agencies fail to secure convictions because they cannot answer the questions stated by Netpro/NGPatriot above.
If EFCC can answer those questions affirmatively, then they have a case to work with, otherwise they won't be able to move forward. This premise "should" hold for most cases especially if you say innocent until proven guilty.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by netpro(m): 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2019
Joevics:

Now put the young guys veen harrassed by the Sars and Efcc in hhe same situation and see how stupid you sound.

Myself and many well meaning Nigerians have repeatedly spoken against such harassment and brutality.

Nobody has said for such what crime was committed. I read is insults and fragile emotions inspired by hate and jealousy.

Unless the goal is to have Tinubu harassed and brutalised as you referenced.
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by netpro(m): 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2019
abogjohn:

I thought there is a financial law that stated that and individual make more than 3 million naira transaction outside the bank, tho I don’t really know the law. I stand to be corrected

There is no law like the one you are postulating.
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by netpro(m): 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
ehissi:

As an individual, running any financial transaction in millions outside financial institutions is a violation of the Anti- money laundering act.

The Bullion van has a manifest, that can easily be sought by the EFCC, more so if a bank engaged the services of the owners of the vans.

If the EFCC really do their jobs, Tinubu can be in a lot of trouble ooooo

Nope. You made a lot of unfounded assumptions. I will overlook it on the fact you are not informed on those. So stick to what you are sure of.
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by emecheboy2(m): 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2019
netpro:

Your mumuness is too much. Please read and research. CBN and commercial banks have the minimum and maximum a bullion van can carry from CBN to banks, from bank cash centers to other bank branches etc. Most individuals using bullion van is illegal and also corruption especially without showing source of income.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by ewizard1: 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2019
Rafiq2:
NGpatriot, netpro and ur core IWA (internet Water Army) members Lagos branch should be ashamed of yourselves, just read what you guys typed up their. Common, are you proud of that, openly & proudly defending corruption
Not ordinary. They are under an influence I think.
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by Basher8583: 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2019
kelvinginzie:

Two bullion vans on an election eve in this so called anti corruption era
This is enough for arrest and investigation

Let me give you a quick analogy.....

A man is seen carrying a briefcase on the eve on an election...

Normal person: " This man is carrying a briefcase probably with security documents in it"

Thief: "This man has money in that briefcase for bribing"

Adeyanju is speaking like the pdp Thief that he is. Everything to him must be seen from the perspective of a Thief.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by netpro(m): 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2019
ehissi:

The petition is designed to provoke an investigation to answer some, if not all of your questions.

It's not an indictment, stop panicking for nothing

There is no panic at all. Tinubu can simply say it was a drive by. grin

My point is pdp and the petitioner are just being sentimental. No evidence or even allegation of crime here.
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by netpro(m): 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2019
emecheboy2:

Your mumuness is too much. Please read and research. CBN and commercial banks have the minimum and maximum a bullion van can carry from CBN to banks, from bank cash centers to other bank branches etc. Most individuals using bullion van is illegal and also corruption especially without showing source of income.

I have just one question:

What crime should Tinubu be charged with?
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by netpro(m): 11:11pm On Oct 25, 2019
ewizard1:

Not ordinary. They are under an influence I think.

Back to insults and nothing reasonable or logical.
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by sapientia(m): 11:11pm On Oct 25, 2019
netpro:

Like I always say - the law will run its course. No shaking.

Here is what we know for sure:
- Tinubu is not occupying any office in government.
- Nobody is accusing him of taking their money.
- No bank is saying their Bullion van was hijacked.
- Nobody know how much is the van. It can be empty for all we know.
- Tinubu have enough financial muscle to put 1 million (1,000,000) and ask for it to be deliver with a van.
- The PDP are so empty that all they can only get sustained on Noise.

Hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by Biki2010: 11:19pm On Oct 25, 2019
Establishing BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT in a court, that the man committed a crime is a high threshold which EFCC prosecutors would struggle to overcome in this case.

If you charge him for money laundering, you have to first prove that the bullion vans were carrying money. That may not be easy to prove. Also, bullion vans can be, and are often empty. They don't always have money in them.

Furthermore, I'm not aware of any law in this country that forbids bullion vans from entering a private property.

And what if Mr Tinubu says one of the vans was carrying HIM ... as a decoy, for security reasons?

A half-baked defense lawyer will be confident of seeing off EFCC in this case. But we know Mr Tinubu, who is probably the most connected person in Nigeria, will be defended in court by a retinue of the best lawyers in the land, many of who will jostle to be part of his defense team... without pay.

What chance EFCC?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by iso604: 11:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:
So Adeyanju is the one destined to bring Tinubu down.

No you are the one to bring him up
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by wirinet(m): 11:22pm On Oct 25, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

So you are not aware that paying cash transaction above 500k by an individual is a crime?
Any you have proof Tinubu paid any individual 500k?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by netpro(m): 11:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
Biki2010:
Establishing BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT in a court, that the mam committed a crime is a high threshold which EFCC prosecutors would struggle to overcome in this case.

If you charge him for money laundering, you have to first prove that the bullion vans were carrying money. That may not be easy to prove. Also, I'm not aware of any law that forbids billion vans from entering private property. And what if Tinubu says one of the vans was carrying HIM ... as a decoy for security reasons. Lol. This is Nigeria.

Gbam.

He can even say it was a drive by.

PDP have no case here. They are just throwing things at the wall hoping something will stick.
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by Rolex66: 11:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
seborrhic:
Something tells me that there is an indirect hand using fronts to teach Tinubu a very good lesson.
Use Adeyanju,a public self acclaimed human rights activist to deliver a legitimate petition and EFCC later comes out to claim it is investigating the petition as it's legally bound to.
If Tinubu back tracks from his rumoured presidential ambition,the petition dies a natural death.If he doesn't backtrack,then credible and substantial evidence would be made known,to be based on this petition and "others" that Tinubu has been a fraud all his political career.

All things do not necessarily consist of conspiracy theories.

A private citizen can petition the EFCC to investigate and prosecute anyone found or suspected to be laundering stolen monies via buying of votes. In any case, the onus lies with the prosecution to prove that the vans were actually conveying money.

It could have been conveying bags of pure water for loyal stooges hanging around the gated property. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters / Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him / FG Names 12 Registries Licensed To Conduct Marriages Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.