Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,146 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:22 PM

Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) (40247 Views)

Accident Kills 4 Keke Riders In Abuja, People On The Run (Photos) / Man kills 4 schoolchildren In Anambra while using phone While Driving / Accident In Benue Involving Toyota RAV4 & Another Car Kills 6 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2019
Children should not be hawking on the road

People should not be taking justice into their own hands

People should always drive at moderate speeds so you can respond in time to obstacles in the road.

As to the brakes, it could be the driver, it could be the Kazeem, or it could be whoever sold them

Fked up all around

3 Likes

Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by frozen70g(f): 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2019
Am just short of words

How much are these children making a day to just die like fowl because of poverty

Rip little angels
Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by Tropicalcentre: 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2019
Hi guys, �️

Watch cock and bull edition of Sport Alert with Ekemini Nelson. My reactions to stories making around Nigerian Sports and off course Tennis. Got u17 world cup news too.

Don't forget to Subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA7-iasBE5Y
Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
Shibaraba:
Break failure na one of the disadvantages of driving a car. E dey happen anytime even amidst regular checks. E pain me say the driver was just unlucky to kill the kids. Kids that shouldn't be selling by the roadside in the first place. May their soul rest in peace. My problem is why burn the car? As burnt offering? Or it will resurrect the dead? I just tire for my country people.

During my hustling days In Ibadan I managed to buy one Toyota Orobo. Master brake had issues I repaired instead of replace. The day wey ogun for kee na the day wey the brake fail. On top molete bridge I was going to beere. Match brake na fuuushhaaaa I hear. I begin to shibaraba santaribobo in tongues even though I know say the prayer no fit answer. Because na olosho I dey carry go drop for house and I no give her chingbain. I give her solid lamba with intention say as I drop I go zoom off. Brake fail I started thinking fast. Beere road is everyly busy. If I keep on people go die. One solid canal dey there. I been wan try James Bond jump out of motor after steering the car towards the canal. As I dey think am I see one very sweet god sent Micra dey drive out from nowhere. I no think am twice..... Skrrrrrree gbosaaaaa. I hit the car men. For my mind I was like we go settle am. Nobody die. The man came down. Me see come down but as sharp man I Don lie down dey beg already. E joor sir. E joor sir. The man anywhere he dey God go bless am. His micra had iron guiding for back. He just looked at his boot saw the little damage. Turned to me and said, "Now you're a man", and drove away.

I was shook visibly. Enter motor start am e start. Thank god. Match brake e work. Match am again e work. Olosho was nowhere to be found. I just turned around,drove home, parked by the road and put big pangolo on the car. Wetin I buy no go kill me.

Bottom line... 1.Check your car regularly.
2.If anything needs to be bought to fix the car buy.
3.If eventually brake fail find inanimate object ram and pray for the best.
4. No carry Ibadan olosho. If you carry pay her well.

I enjoy reading your book � stop carrying Bicthes
Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by greatbrian(m): 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2019
Shibaraba:
Break failure na one of the disadvantages of driving a car. E dey happen anytime even amidst regular checks. E pain me say the driver was just unlucky to kill the kids. Kids that shouldn't be selling by the roadside in the first place. May their soul rest in peace. My problem is why burn the car? As burnt offering? Or it will resurrect the dead? I just tire for my country people.

During my hustling days In Ibadan I managed to buy one Toyota Orobo. Master brake had issues I repaired instead of replace. The day wey ogun for kee na the day wey the brake fail. On top molete bridge I was going to beere. Match brake na fuuushhaaaa I hear. I begin to shibaraba santaribobo in tongues even though I know say the prayer no fit answer. Because na olosho I dey carry go drop for house and I no give her chingbain. I give her solid lamba with intention say as I drop I go zoom off. Brake fail I started thinking fast. Beere road is everyly busy. If I keep on people go die. One solid canal dey there. I been wan try James Bond jump out of motor after steering the car towards the canal. As I dey think am I see one very sweet god sent Micra dey drive out from nowhere. I no think am twice..... Skrrrrrree gbosaaaaa. I hit the car men. For my mind I was like we go settle am. Nobody die. The man came down. Me see come down but as sharp man I Don lie down dey beg already. E joor sir. E joor sir. The man anywhere he dey God go bless am. His micra had iron guiding for back. He just looked at his boot saw the little damage. Turned to me and said, "Now you're a man", and drove away.

I was shook visibly. Enter motor start am e start. Thank god. Match brake e work. Match am again e work. Olosho was nowhere to be found. I just turned around,drove home, parked by the road and put big pangolo on the car. Wetin I buy no go kill me.

Lol. Been rolling on the floor

2 Likes

Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by Jude49(m): 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
It's so sad, I just passed the accident scene now...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by Sunofgod(m): 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
Na wa oh
Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by Macktaob(m): 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2019
Shibaraba:

Maaad o, this cracked my ribs even through tragedy.
Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
LordAzubuike:
People have formed this habit of lynching the driver or setting his car on fire after an accident. Sometimes I just wonder why Africans have the kind of peanut brains they ought not to have.
because African drivers also have peanut brain. some of them wickedly refused to repair car brakes.

I once met a someone driving with only one light working in the night. I was thinking it is okada. na only God dea save us for naija road

3 Likes

Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by Priye007(m): 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
May their souls rest in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by Jhamzy(m): 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2019
I hope the lady was not burnt in the car as well?
Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by lanre316: 5:06pm On Oct 26, 2019
Shibaraba:

LOLOLOL. I almost died of laughter at your post.

Funny but sensible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by stanley000: 5:06pm On Oct 26, 2019
poor ppls bitterness against the rich is already out of hand. now that they had the car burnt I hope the children came back to life
Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by GODMALE: 5:06pm On Oct 26, 2019
cryk useless driver
Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by ud4u: 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2019
What a sad news, I pity the woman that gave birth to these children.
Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 5:10pm On Oct 26, 2019
See how dirty a state in an oil producing country looks like ����

Very funny country and u will still see people defend the zoo of a country.

2 Likes

Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by sykeng(m): 5:10pm On Oct 26, 2019
Shibaraba:

Na man you be, I have had break failure for more than 4 times, na Jah dey always save me.
My advice is. Don't panic, pump de break sharply, small effect fit still dey, DAT little effect can go a long way.
Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by frankobinna(m): 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2019
What are doing with your laptop !!
Time is money they said
Forex trade is the revolutionary way
Of making money online through a broker

DM me if want to learn how to trade
With ease
I trade with MT4
Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by justtryme: 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2019
Shibaraba:

Sharp intelligent and smart. You will make a very great writer.
Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by Happyguy201: 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2019
stupid residents , they driver of the car should be the one on fire not the poor car . sorry my dear vehicle rest is peace cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by Originalsly: 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
How they figure it was really brake failure?....because she said so?... they were too quick to burn the car.... should've first drove it to test the brake. I can't swallow someone having brake failure and swerving into people to stop the car. I want to believe she was on the phone fighting... that can really distract ñ

1 Like

Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by mr1759: 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
They where not kids but adults even one of them was pregnant, the alleged driver was a pastor coming back from all night and sleeping on starring, the matter got worst when police shot two protesters

2 Likes

Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 26, 2019
imam07:
Women in this our generation. Shey nah by force to drive a car. See what she caused now. If nah man, he go know how to manouver d car wen d break fails. But women nah to dey kill people with car. Expecially these mama alayes. Those idiots go dey inside car and wind up with ac pumping.

Brake failure has nothing to do with gender. Brake failure is a lot different from careless driving.

6 Likes

Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2019
RIP to them ...
Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by peace28(f): 5:40pm On Oct 26, 2019
imam07:
Women in this our generation. Shey nah by force to drive a car. See what she caused now. If nah man, he go know how to manouver d car wen d break fails. But women nah to dey kill people with car. Expecially these mama alayes. Those idiots go dey inside car and wind up with ac pumping.
ur brain nor da function

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by evansjeff(m): 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2019
sonnie10:
The more you look, the less you see. No be Edo again?
The is always looking for who to use.

Exactly how people become unfortunate in life without even knowing the reason. I pity you.
Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by luluosas(m): 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2019
The update number 1 is terrible. In fact, our police are sick.
My condolences to the family
MediaGuru36:
UPDATE 1:

The police later came and shot sporadically into the air to disperse the angry youths who blocked the highway.

In the process, five persons among the youths were said to have sustained gunshot wounds; one in the shoulder, another in the chest and the last person beside the eye.

An eyewitness said the police left with two of the injured youths as they retrieved the four bodies of the victims and deposited them at the University of Benin Teaching Hospital, UBTH.

UPDATE 2:

Igbere TV now gathers that the four killed are - a pregnant woman and her three children.

Sources said they were waiting for a bus when the vehicle rammed into them killing all the four instantly.

Another source has it that the car was driven by a man who has since absconded. His wife (passenger) is said to have been injured and recuperating at UBTH.

The government is said to have left all drainage systems around the Uselu Shell axis open after a clean-up exercise on the gutters.

The victims of today's accident were said to have taken to the ever-busy highway as alternative since the regular walkways have been blocked with muds removed from the gutters.
Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by Osemekedgreat3(m): 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
Nigeria youths and their evil poor mentality and wickedness, instead of preserving the car to enable the owner settle the family of the departed soul, they burned the car, will it brings back the death to life, no but may affect conpasation

1 Like

Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by imam07: 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2019
peace28:
ur brain nor da function
now u don see for yourself. U just behaved according to wht I said. U see ur live outside. Stop showing ur stupidity.
Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by imam07: 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2019
KngGezy:

Brake failure has nothing to do with gender. Brake failure is a lot different from careless driving.
women don't have that courage to manage a car in that situation. Anxiety and fear will make her commit more drastic error.
Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by freeze001(f): 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
imam07:

There is an update indicating that the driver was a man with a female passenger. There was no need to attempt to make it look like the accident happened just because a woman was supposedly the driver. If they leave you,you will advocate that women should no longer drive, even Saudi has moved past that nonsense!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Truck Without A Driver Kills A Woman In Anambra (Photos) / Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks / Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.