Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,336 members, 7,881,242 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:01 PM

Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) (40248 Views)

Accident Kills 4 Keke Riders In Abuja, People On The Run (Photos) / Man kills 4 schoolchildren In Anambra while using phone While Driving / Accident In Benue Involving Toyota RAV4 & Another Car Kills 6 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by charlsecy(m): 6:07pm On Oct 26, 2019
Shibaraba:
Kids that shouldn't be selling by the roadside in the first place.
Read the update.

1 Like

Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by paix(m): 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2019
Shibaraba:
Break failure na one of the disadvantages of driving a car. E dey happen anytime even amidst regular checks. E pain me say the driver was just unlucky to kill the kids. Kids that shouldn't be selling by the roadside in the first place. May their soul rest in peace. My problem is why burn the car? As burnt offering? Or it will resurrect the dead? I just tire for my country people.

During my hustling days In Ibadan I managed to buy one Toyota Orobo. Master brake had issues I repaired instead of replace. The day wey ogun for kee na the day wey the brake fail. On top molete bridge I was going to beere. Match brake na fuuushhaaaa I hear. I begin to shibaraba santaribobo in tongues even though I know say the prayer no fit answer. Because na olosho I dey carry go drop for house and I no give her chingbain. I give her solid lamba with intention say as I drop I go zoom off. Brake fail I started thinking fast. Beere road is everyly busy. If I keep on people go die. One solid canal dey there. I been wan try James Bond jump out of motor after steering the car towards the canal. As I dey think am I see one very sweet god sent Micra dey drive out from nowhere. I no think am twice..... Skrrrrrree gbosaaaaa. I hit the car men. For my mind I was like we go settle am. Nobody die. The man came down. Me see come down but as sharp man I Don lie down dey beg already. E joor sir. E joor sir. The man anywhere he dey God go bless am. His micra had iron guiding for back. He just looked at his boot saw the little damage. Turned to me and said, "Now you're a man", and drove away.

I was shook visibly. Enter motor start am e start. Thank god. Match brake e work. Match am again e work. Olosho was nowhere to be found. I just turned around,drove home, parked by the road and put big pangolo on the car. Wetin I buy no go kill me.

Bottom line... 1.Check your car regularly.
2.If anything needs to be bought to fix the car buy.
3.If eventually brake fail find inanimate object ram and pray for the best.
4. No carry Ibadan olosho. If you carry pay her well.
How would one know? Do Ibadan oloshos have peculiar features that one can look out for?
Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by Ken4agent(m): 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2019
Shibaraba:
Break failure na one of the disadvantages of driving a car. E dey happen anytime even amidst regular checks. E pain me say the driver was just unlucky to kill the kids. Kids that shouldn't be selling by the roadside in the first place. May their soul rest in peace. My problem is why burn the car? As burnt offering? Or it will resurrect the dead? I just tire for my country people.

During my hustling days In Ibadan I managed to buy one Toyota Orobo. Master brake had issues I repaired instead of replace. The day wey ogun for kee na the day wey the brake fail. On top molete bridge I was going to beere. Match brake na fuuushhaaaa I hear. I begin to shibaraba santaribobo in tongues even though I know say the prayer no fit answer. Because na olosho I dey carry go drop for house and I no give her chingbain. I give her solid lamba with intention say as I drop I go zoom off. Brake fail I started thinking fast. Beere road is everyly busy. If I keep on people go die. One solid canal dey there. I been wan try James Bond jump out of motor after steering the car towards the canal. As I dey think am I see one very sweet god sent Micra dey drive out from nowhere. I no think am twice..... Skrrrrrree gbosaaaaa. I hit the car men. For my mind I was like we go settle am. Nobody die. The man came down. Me see come down but as sharp man I Don lie down dey beg already. E joor sir. E joor sir. The man anywhere he dey God go bless am. His micra had iron guiding for back. He just looked at his boot saw the little damage. Turned to me and said, "Now you're a man", and drove away.

I was shook visibly. Enter motor start am e start. Thank god. Match brake e work. Match am again e work. Olosho was nowhere to be found. I just turned around,drove home, parked by the road and put big pangolo on the car. Wetin I buy no go kill me.

Laugh won kill person for here grin grin
Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by imam07: 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
freeze001:

There is an update indicating that the driver was a man with a female passenger. There was no need to attempt to make it look like the accident happened just because a woman was supposedly the driver. If they leave you,you will advocate that women should no longer drive, even Saudi has moved past that nonsense!
women sha will come out to defend themselves even if am saying d truth.
Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by Smiledomain(m): 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2019
Shibaraba:

This guy is hilarious. I swear
Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by Artistree: 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2019
Shibaraba:

4. No carry Ibadan olfosho. If you carry pay her well.
You be reeeaaaaalllll bini boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by Water2015: 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
MediaGuru36:

http://igberetvnews.com/1091433/tragedy-vehicle-kills-family-three-one-benin/

May the souls of these innocent kids rest in perfect peace. So so painful. Please car owners, let us be doing routine check up/ maintenance of our cars to avoid such incident .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by Morrison91(m): 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2019
sonnie10:
The more you look, the less you see. No be Edo again?
The is always looking for who to use.

Hmmmm...It's an accident.
Before you start typing trash.
Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by webngnews: 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2019
Oh
Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by mormoney85(m): 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2019
judgementyard:
RIP to the little kids.
Will the kids come back to life after setting the car ablaze
Africans more especially Nigerians are stupid the car breaking system failed, what do they want the woman to do when the road is filled with people, if you ask them to leave the road they will not listen to you but before it happens they start behaving like animals

1 Like

Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by victorian(f): 8:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
imam07:
Women in this our generation. Shey nah by force to drive a car. See what she caused now. If nah man, he go know how to manouver d car wen d break fails. But women nah to dey kill people with car. Expecially these mama alayes. Those idiots go dey inside car and wind up with ac pumping.

Read from the beginning of the write-up to the end.

It was a man driving the car, not a woman
The woman is his wife and she sustained injuries in the process of her husband knocking off the four kids . He ran away leaving his injured wife in the car.

Oga Imam, quietly read and understand.

The accident is caused by a man who was driving ,not a woman.

So what's your verdict now about men?

3 Likes

Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by Adrian98(m): 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2019
Zoo
Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by Bizzyliss(m): 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
sykeng:

Na man you be, I have had break failure for more than 4 times, na Jah dey always save me.
My advice is. Don't panic, pump de break sharply, small effect fit still dey, DAT little effect can go a long way.
always remember ur emergency brake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by SonofHim: 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
OP this info is not correct. Please verify before posting. Only one of the victims died before getting to UBTH because of the severity of her injuries. The rest of them are receiving treatment in UBTH.
Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by freeze001(f): 12:34am On Oct 27, 2019
At least acknowledge that in this instance, your assumptions were completely off-target especially since it has been made clear that it was a man that had been driving and not a woman. Stereotyping helps no one.
imam07:
women sha will come out to defend themselves even if am saying d truth.
Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by freshstus: 7:25am On Oct 27, 2019
4 ladies between the ages of 17-21. Amina,Taye, Chidinma and Amarachi...Apparently were from 2 different families. They weren't hawking. As early as 6am, Amina a fashion designer (apprentice) was obeying her mom's order in helping Taye take the goods to the junction where she could board a bus to the market...Chidinma a sales rep at a pharmacy was also helping Amarachi take the goods to the junction. They weren't supposed to stay at the spot they stayed to take the bus if not for the heap of sand packed out from the open gutter on the road which blocked where commercial bus drivers could have taken making them take the other lane. And this made virtually everyone use the second lane which these young lads used just to get the bus. So unfortunate that AMINA and CHIDINMA had to leave us like this. Amina was like a little sis (very jovial) . CHIDINMA was a decent and respectful young girl. Oh what a loss...TAYE and AMARACHI still receiving treatment in the hospital. I pray God comfort the parents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by Dyz7(m): 8:37am On Oct 27, 2019
OP.... Almost every piece of information in this post is incorrect. The accident occurred because of a dizzy driver who was coming from a vigil with his wife. Only one person was injured by gun shot and three girls died at the spot while the pregnant woman was rushed to ubth(don't know if she survived) . A little boy was also among the girls standing on the side of the road before the car changed direction toward them, but he managed to jump to other side of the gutter barely escaping. It was a very tragic day to behold.
Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by solpat(m): 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
Passed by the accident scene at 6:24am yesterday. Still wonder how that car got into that drainage after killing those kids and their mother angry angry angry angry

Must have been a terrible speed shocked shocked sad angry angry
Re: Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2019
freshstus:
4 ladies between the ages of 17-21. Amina,Taye, Chidinma and Amarachi...Apparently were from 2 different families. They weren't hawking. As early as 6am, Amina a fashion designer (apprentice) was obeying her mom's order in helping Taye take the goods to the junction where she could board a bus to the market...Chidinma a sales rep at a pharmacy was also helping Amarachi take the goods to the junction. They weren't supposed to stay at the spot they stayed to take the bus if not for the heap of sand packed out from the open gutter on the road which blocked where commercial bus drivers could have taken making them take the other lane. And this made virtually everyone use the second lane which these young lads used just to get the bus. So unfortunate that AMINA and CHIDINMA had to leave us like this. Amina was like a little sis (very jovial) . CHIDINMA was a decent and respectful young girl. Oh what a loss...TAYE and AMARACHI still receiving treatment in the hospital. I pray God comfort the parents.

This Is The Very Correct Version Of What Happened So Mr Poster Always Try To Get The aright Information Before Posting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Truck Without A Driver Kills A Woman In Anambra (Photos) / Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks / Iwo Road In Ibadan Flooded, Roads Blocked - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.