Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:53 AM

Someone advice me before I get angry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone advice me before I get angry (724 Views)

Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex / Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture] / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone advice me before I get angry by Fantachapman(m): 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2019
Thread closed

I don already vex
Re: Someone advice me before I get angry by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2019
You nor get work!!!
Re: Someone advice me before I get angry by Jestin: 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
Them go only beat u black and blue for woman palava

1 Like

Re: Someone advice me before I get angry by iRepNaija1: 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
Why can't your girlfriend just block the woman's number?
Re: Someone advice me before I get angry by Fantachapman(m): 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2019
Thread closed.

I don already vex
Re: Someone advice me before I get angry by madridguy(m): 1:46am On Oct 27, 2019
Bail na 10k for police station grin if you beat them blood come out, na court and after that na inbox so use your number 6

Fantachapman:
I am boiling and half way away from dealing with someone's gf, please advice me before I get really angry. One guy has been disturbing my gf and she has refused to give in to him. This guy even downloaded her pictures and used it as his wallpaper on his phone. Now the guy's girlfriend has seen the pics and somehow got my gf number and has started sending her threat msgs to leave her man alone. My girl has told her she has nothing with her man but she keeps sending stupid msgs to my girl asking her to leave her man alone. Someone advise me before I descend on both the girl and her useless boyfriend.
Re: Someone advice me before I get angry by Burgerlomo: 3:05am On Oct 27, 2019
madridguy:
Bail na 10k for police station grin if you beat them blood come out, na court and after that na inbox so use your number 6

Bitter truth cool
Re: Someone advice me before I get angry by Burgerlomo: 3:07am On Oct 27, 2019
Biko get angry and be ready to face the consequence of your actions cool
Re: Someone advice me before I get angry by Nobody: 4:02am On Oct 27, 2019
Fantachapman:
Thread closed

I don already vex

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Someone advice me before I get angry by Powersurge: 6:41am On Oct 27, 2019
Hello OP! you dey house? Abeg come and open the door. I dey your dormot. I won tell you something.

(1) (Reply)

Does Staring At A Woman’s Breast Elongate A Man’s Life? / When A Girl Says , She Loves You. / G@y Pastor Caught, Beaten To Pulp By Mob For Molesting A Young Boy(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.