Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,404 members, 7,891,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:59 PM

Book Haram,militia Men Or Buhari,are Not The Problems Of Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Book Haram,militia Men Or Buhari,are Not The Problems Of Nigeria (212 Views)

The Problems Of Lack Of Sexual Purity Before Marriage. / God Or Buhari: Who Can Run Affairs Better? / What Are The Problems Of An Atheistic Position? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Book Haram,militia Men Or Buhari,are Not The Problems Of Nigeria by Taba21: 6:32pm On Oct 26, 2019
Boko haram, militiamen or president Muhammad Buhari, are not the problems befallen Nigeria.

Either Nigerian should wake up or to expect a sudden take over of all regions by force through jihadism and don't think that the Orders will be endorse by Buhari, before it start.

Genesis 18:21,I will go down now and see whether they have done altogether according to the outcry against it that has come to me: and if not I will know.

If you know that you are among this new generation evil occult churches in the Niger Delta kindly prepare and start re location.
What Nigeria is facing today and the worst one ahead is been caused by your selfish and devilish interest of seeking for powers but you thought everyone is foolish as your followers that you re sacrifice already.

We will actually drive you out and no question about it and if you didn't withdrew we will drive you out by force and we're now in the pursuit of it.

All regions should join hand together and abolish this spiritual terrorist in all regions otherwise it wasn't a matter of if you were going to die daily on your way it was a matter of when.

VICTORY To YHWH

(1) (Reply)

Does God Blush / God Does Not And Has Never Lived In The JEWISH Temples / Dream Experts Needed Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.