Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,232 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:44 AM

Jeff Bezos Reclaims World’s Richest Man Title, Few Hours After Losing To Bill - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jeff Bezos Reclaims World’s Richest Man Title, Few Hours After Losing To Bill (602 Views)

BREAKING: Anthony Joshua Prevails, Reclaims World Boxing Heavyweight Titles / Jeff Bezos Reclaims World’s Richest Man Tag — Few Hours After Losing To Bill Gat / Rita Edochie Dedicates Her Birthday To Atiku, Prays He Reclaims Mandate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jeff Bezos Reclaims World’s Richest Man Title, Few Hours After Losing To Bill by liltee123(m): 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, has reclaimed the World's Richest Man title few hours after losing the spot to Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates.

Bezos who ended Gates' 24-year run as world's richest man in 2018 and became the first man on earth with a net worth of $160 billion, lost the spot on Thursday October 24, after Amazon's lacklustre Q3 results resulted in him losing nearly $7 billion in stock value. Amazon shares fell 7 per cent in after-hours trading.

He returned to the top position at the end of Friday’s markets. His shares fell by just 1% to $1,760.78, putting his net worth at $109.9 billion. Bill Gates is currently worth $105.8 billion.

Bezos’ brief slip on Thursday wasn’t entirely due to his Amazon shares falling as he would never have lost the No. 1 spot if he and ex wife, MacKenzie Bezos hadn’t divorced.

49-year-old MacKenzie received a quarter of their Amazon holdings in July. With a net worth of $32.7 billion, she is among the top 20 wealthiest people in the world.

https://teevibesmedia.com/jeff-bezos-reclaims-worlds-richest-man-title-hours-losing-bill-gates/

Re: Jeff Bezos Reclaims World’s Richest Man Title, Few Hours After Losing To Bill by Solsix(m): 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
Nah the woman I envy, I mean jeff Bezos wife
Re: Jeff Bezos Reclaims World’s Richest Man Title, Few Hours After Losing To Bill by Passionate888: 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
32.7 billion U.S Dollars!

(1) (Reply)

‘I Make Doctor Check My Daughter’s Hymen Evry Yr 2 Ensure She's Stil A Virgin-ti / OAP Dotun Teaches Tolani Otedola How To Dance Zanku / Tonto Dikeh & The Fear Of Blogger Stella Dimoko Kurkus (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.