Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,218 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:49 AM

‘I Make Doctor Check My Daughter’s Hymen Evry Yr 2 Ensure She's Stil A Virgin-ti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Make Doctor Check My Daughter’s Hymen Evry Yr 2 Ensure She's Stil A Virgin-ti (601 Views)

Bbnaija Ceec Breaks The Internet Wit Sexy New Photos, Reveals She Is Stil Single / 50 Cent & Snoop Dogg Troll T.I For Taking His Daughter, 18, To "Check Her Hymen" / Wizkid Commences D Actualization Of His Dream Of Buildin Schools In Evry Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Make Doctor Check My Daughter’s Hymen Evry Yr 2 Ensure She's Stil A Virgin-ti by MsDoris(f): 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2019
'I make doctor check my daughter’s hymen every year to ensure she hasn't been disvirgned’ – Rapper T.I

Popular American rapper and actor, Clifford Joseph Harris Jr., known professionally as T.I, has revealed that he gets his daughter, Deyjah Imani Harris, checked up yearly by his gynecologist to confirm if she is still a virgin.

The 39 year old rapper who admits to accompanying her on those visits to the gynaecologists to check her Virginity told Nazanin Mandi and Nadia Moham in a chat;

“I think that most kids in hindsight, looking back, they always thank their parents for not allowing them to damage themselves as much as they could have.

Deyjah’s 18, just graduated high school now and she’s attending her first year of college, figuring it out for herself. And yes, not only have we had the conversation, we have yearly trips to the gynecologist to check her hymen.

I will say as of her 18th birthday, her hymen is still intact......."

Continue to site below:
https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/11/i-make-doctor-check-my-daughters-hymen.html

Re: ‘I Make Doctor Check My Daughter’s Hymen Evry Yr 2 Ensure She's Stil A Virgin-ti by Bluezy13(m): 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2019
Hmmm...

Make I no talk wetin dey my mind.
Re: ‘I Make Doctor Check My Daughter’s Hymen Evry Yr 2 Ensure She's Stil A Virgin-ti by FatherBona: 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

Make I no talk wetin dey my mind.

Tell me for ear make I help you talk
Re: ‘I Make Doctor Check My Daughter’s Hymen Evry Yr 2 Ensure She's Stil A Virgin-ti by Bluezy13(m): 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
FatherBona:

Tell me for ear make I help you talk

The doctor fit dey finger the girl.
Even if him dey collabo with the girl, the Papa no go still sabi.
Re: ‘I Make Doctor Check My Daughter’s Hymen Evry Yr 2 Ensure She's Stil A Virgin-ti by FatherBona: 3:12pm On Nov 08, 2019
[s]
Bluezy13:

The doctor fit dey finger the girl.
Even if him dey collabo with the girl, the Papa no go still sabi.
[/s]

Re: ‘I Make Doctor Check My Daughter’s Hymen Evry Yr 2 Ensure She's Stil A Virgin-ti by Bluezy13(m): 3:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
FatherBona:
Wetin concern you

You too dey hear things

(1) (Reply)

Ecofest Sierra Leone: Basket Mouth Is Over-hyped. / Tui / 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth (according To Forbes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.