Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,443 members, 7,888,386 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:25 AM

Abdullah Qardash Named ISIS' Names New Leader After 24 Hours - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Abdullah Qardash Named ISIS' Names New Leader After 24 Hours (39376 Views)

General Tchani Declares Himself Niger Republic Leader After Coup / Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours / ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullah Qardash Named ISIS' Names New Leader After 24 Hours by Thukzee01(m): 11:59am On Oct 29, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
another Ipob almajiri terrorist spotted at close range.
when Sai baba comes back from Saudi Arabia, he has promised to combat terrorists bred from the Eastern region.
you will meet your Waterloo soon. cool

sai baba will be going to UK immediately he's back from Saudi Arabia
Re: Abdullah Qardash Named ISIS' Names New Leader After 24 Hours by Wolexyoshi(m): 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2019
jantofubu:
Na sabi presido be dz... Unlike somebody technically defeating bokoharam on media for the past 5 years...

E go be sha

And why haven't you join the Nigeria Army so you can be of help.
Re: Abdullah Qardash Named ISIS' Names New Leader After 24 Hours by Omoejigbahe(m): 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
ednut1:
Did they really kill osama and al baghadi I don't think so

No they are in your village
Re: Abdullah Qardash Named ISIS' Names New Leader After 24 Hours by Maroghene(m): 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
Wizikal:
guy where is your source coming from.

Read the succession plan on wiki
Re: Abdullah Qardash Named ISIS' Names New Leader After 24 Hours by YaxxVille(m): 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2019
Bonapart:
Imagine this world without Islam.
It shall not be well with a pedophile prophet that descended from Satan to deceive these people
May God forgive you for your ignorance.
Re: Abdullah Qardash Named ISIS' Names New Leader After 24 Hours by inyenejo(m): 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
What a terrible religion, God please in my next world i remain a Christian.
Re: Abdullah Qardash Named ISIS' Names New Leader After 24 Hours by almakiyyun(m): 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
wickyyolo:

Which country did trump invade ? Trump has never invaded any country. Stop lying to your foolish self. Stop terrorizing your emotions

Whose forces killed Albagdaadi? Who killed Osama binladen? In which country did the killings take place?
Re: Abdullah Qardash Named ISIS' Names New Leader After 24 Hours by almakiyyun(m): 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
WriterX:

as much as I don't support biase argument and with the magnitude of respect I hold for all religion and it's followers, this is however not true sir.

Whose forces killed Albagdaadi? Who killed Osama binladen? In which country did the killings take place?
Re: Abdullah Qardash Named ISIS' Names New Leader After 24 Hours by wickyyolo: 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2019
almakiyyun:

Is it Trump that invaded ?

Please visit wikipedia before coming to talk shit
Re: Abdullah Qardash Named ISIS' Names New Leader After 24 Hours by Rainbow219(m): 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
Mtsssswwww useless terrorists. May Allah help light your heart with pure ISLAMIC morals
Re: Abdullah Qardash Named ISIS' Names New Leader After 24 Hours by kvngtomi(m): 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
Guyman02:
ISIS is US creation for regime change in Syria. This new leaders pictures with US officials will soon emerge like Al Baghdadi and Senator John McCain below.
Trump has declared that he is deploying troops to eastern Syria oil fields to enable America get a share of Syrian oil revenues which is nothing but international banditry.
This new acclaimed leader will be hyped in the coming days by western media as a gimmick to justify US illegal invasion of Syria and Iraq

Thanks very much man, many are just using it as an avenue to shame Islam and tag it a terrorist religion. US are the mastermind behind most killings around the world. All for the sake of power angry
Re: Abdullah Qardash Named ISIS' Names New Leader After 24 Hours by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
XuJiTao:

Who is the Satan here?... So dumb for saying that so Christians don't have their own issues and again they are not Muslim cos their fighting wrongly so not among us.... May Allah forgive you

For ur mind now, u wan make a point? Mtcheeeew
Re: Abdullah Qardash Named ISIS' Names New Leader After 24 Hours by kvngtomi(m): 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2019
ecclize:
so u mean the new leader is God fearing compared to is predecessor?
Read the post well before commenting, he never said he is God fearing, he only said the same western media propagating for their death will be the same one to hype him in their bid against America.
Re: Abdullah Qardash Named ISIS' Names New Leader After 24 Hours by kvngtomi(m): 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2019
nogragra:
Let us all face it Islam is not and will not be a peaceful religion no matter what they want their foolish followers to believe. There is nothing like a moderate Muslim it is a mere figment. May I add that Islam is the reason behind the backwardness of many countries of the world. Those who embrace it have sealed their fate with backwardness check and see. Until this religion of Antichrists have been rooted out of existence there will not be peace. May I ask you why people convert without thinking about the the evil and emptiness this religion represent? Only you can liberate yourself from the religion that told you to worship what you do not know.
And may I ask you if you're a christian? If yes, have you seen Jesus or you know him? What makes you different from those you're lashing. To say it all RELIGION IS A SCAM!!. They are merely using Islam as a cover for their real purpose in Syria. What about that your street neighbor that is a muslim, has he ever made an attempt to kill you? Abeg stop being a bigot and face the truth!
Re: Abdullah Qardash Named ISIS' Names New Leader After 24 Hours by toluxa1(m): 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2019
They have Killed this one too. Trump just tweeted it.

Re: Abdullah Qardash Named ISIS' Names New Leader After 24 Hours by almakiyyun(m): 4:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
wickyyolo:

Is it Trump that invaded ?

Please visit wikipedia before coming to talk shit

Mumu dey worry u. Who is the chief commander of the armed forces? Who announced the death of bagdadi in the situation room? I can see you lack sense and wisdom
Re: Abdullah Qardash Named ISIS' Names New Leader After 24 Hours by wickyyolo: 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
almakiyyun:

Mumu dey worry u. Who is the chief commander of the armed forces? Who announced the death of bagdadi in the situation room? I can see you lack sense and wisdom

Those troops have been there before His Presidency.

I can see your a terrorist. So your against the killimg of Al baghdadi
Re: Abdullah Qardash Named ISIS' Names New Leader After 24 Hours by WriterX(m): 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
almakiyyun:

you only know what the media wants you to know it's why I don't involve myself with such discussion btw how sure are you that they are really dead? have you seen and confirmed them?
Re: Abdullah Qardash Named ISIS' Names New Leader After 24 Hours by almakiyyun(m): 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
wickyyolo:

Those troops have been there before His Presidency.

I can see your a terrorist. So your against the killimg of Al baghdadi

I can see you are a crusader, u enjoy the killings of Muslims in their own homes.

What if someone from different country invades you and kill your people in your own home?
Re: Abdullah Qardash Named ISIS' Names New Leader After 24 Hours by EdiskyHarry: 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
Islam is a terrorist group not a religion, every mentally sound country should ban Islamic religion and most of these problems will stop
Re: Abdullah Qardash Named ISIS' Names New Leader After 24 Hours by wickyyolo: 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
almakiyyun:

I can see you are a crusader, u enjoy the killings of Muslims in their own homes.

What if someone from different country invades you and kill your people in your own home?

Terrorist.
AL Baghdadi has killed thousands of people both muslims and non muslims and your sympathetic about his death ?

A muslim is always a terrorist. I dont blame you

1 Like

Re: Abdullah Qardash Named ISIS' Names New Leader After 24 Hours by adekoonlay(m): 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ogaemmy:

See them. They keep blaming America for everything. Was it America that also created Boko Haram, Al shabab and the 1001 Muslim terrorist groups?
America created Isis, al-Qaeda, alshabab. Isis by eliminating saddam n destabilizing the Middle East, they funded the mujaideen against Russia in Afghanistan to create al-Qaeda, same with Al shabab by destabilizing Somalia. America is d biggest terrorist that need checking.
Re: Abdullah Qardash Named ISIS' Names New Leader After 24 Hours by adekoonlay(m): 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2019
gbagyiza:

Do u think Americans are like Nigerians? Shekau has been announced dead several times, n the dude is still breathing causing a lot of havoc. American military r well experience n well coordinated to bring down any terrorist on d surface of the earth. Terrorist don't hide their identity most especially when there r claims by the authority that they have been killed.
Osama was not killed by America, d man is already old n very sick before d bombardment of Afghanistan. He died a natural death long b4 America announced his death. They did kill Al Bagdadi and they'll soon release the video coverage of the raid and tell you it was leaked but they'll never release Osamas, they even lied they bury him at the sea. common the world knows if America raided Osama for real n killed him, they'll display his body.
Re: Abdullah Qardash Named ISIS' Names New Leader After 24 Hours by adekoonlay(m): 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2019
wickyyolo:

Terrorist.
AL Baghdadi has killed thousands of people both muslims and non muslims and your sympathetic about his death ?

A muslim is always a terrorist. I dont blame you
America is d biggest terrorist and have killed million of civilians all over d world. Have u ever try thinking how did all this mess started and what re this guy's fighting for. I'm sure if you're in their situation you'll do more than they're doing. Don't stand behind ur keyboard n type shit. America is d country that left his continent traveled several miles to the Middle East to occupy n destabilized the peace there after claiming he was attacked. No country can attack America successful not especially through the air. Common u can come close to some landmarks in America either be a passenger airline or fighter jet without the interceptors on ur tail warning u to stand down or get blown outta the sky. They can't fool everyone.
Re: Abdullah Qardash Named ISIS' Names New Leader After 24 Hours by wickyyolo: 11:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
adekoonlay:

America is d biggest terrorist and have killed million of civilians all over d world. Have u ever try thinking how did all this mess started and what re this guy's fighting for. I'm sure if you're in their situation you'll do more than they're doing. Don't stand behind ur keyboard n type shit. America is d country that left his continent traveled several miles to the Middle East to occupy n destabilized the peace there after claiming he was attacked. No country can attack America successful not especially through the air. Common u can come close to some landmarks in America either be a passenger airline or fighter jet without the interceptors on ur tail warning u to stand down or get blown outta the sky. They can't fool everyone.

America are Terrorist but they dont kill their own people.

Why do you islamic terrorist kill your own people ? Rape your women ? And brutally rule your people ?

It seems i dont know the meaning of terrorizing
Re: Abdullah Qardash Named ISIS' Names New Leader After 24 Hours by adekoonlay(m): 11:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
wickyyolo:

America are Terrorist but they dont kill their own people.

Why do you islamic terrorist kill your own people ? Rape your women ? And brutally rule your people ?

It seems i dont know the meaning of terrorizing
You said America don't kill his own people. Do u know how many American has died fighting their meaningless wars over fuel n wealth to enrich the elites, hundreds of thousands. what do u call that. They cover up investigations into death of military men so their families won't know the truth about their sons n daughters death. Don't just consume Wat CNN and BBC feeds u. America leaders lie to their citizens about the cost of their unending wars to their citizens same way buhari n Co lie to us. And guess who supplies most of the weapons ur so called terrorists uses .... u guessed right. That's ur answer.
Re: Abdullah Qardash Named ISIS' Names New Leader After 24 Hours by nogragra: 10:50am On Nov 01, 2019
kvngtomi:

And may I ask you if you're a christian? If yes, have you seen Jesus or you know him? What makes you different from those you're lashing. To say it all RELIGION IS A SCAM!!. They are merely using Islam as a cover for their real purpose in Syria. What about that your street neighbor that is a muslim, has he ever made an attempt to kill you? Abeg stop being a bigot and face the truth!
My dear fellow, must I wait until then? Religion is a movement and consist of people with like ideologies. This ideologies can be driven by human or God Almighty it depend on the side of the coin you are facing. May I add that you accept Christ into your life today (John 7:28) and make an habit of reading the the Bible and meditating on it to have a good meaning of life. This is the reason many are going astray in the world of today because they believe and fear what they hear and see currently without proof. They prefer to believe in their daddy G.O.s, mohammed (mere mortals like them that may never be resurrected) instead of Jesus Christ who came before them and was resurrected to life eternal and will come back as a ruler and will say he did not know those impostors (Luke 13: 26-28) (if you don't understand, there is something they called research, do it and you will find the truth that will set you free). The Bible has been around for more than 2000 years if it is not a word of God it would have been obsolete like the text book published in 1960 with no new technology to back its theories (Heb 4:12).
Re: Abdullah Qardash Named ISIS' Names New Leader After 24 Hours by tck2000(m): 11:41am On Nov 01, 2019
What are they fighting for?
Re: Abdullah Qardash Named ISIS' Names New Leader After 24 Hours by kvngtomi(m): 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2019
nogragra:

My dear fellow, must I wait until then? Religion is a movement and consist of people with like ideologies. This ideologies can be driven by human or God Almighty it depend on the side of the coin you are facing. May I add that you accept Christ into your life today (John 7:28) and make an habit of reading the the Bible and meditating on it to have a good meaning of life. This is the reason many are going astray in the world of today because they believe and fear what they hear and see currently without proof. They prefer to believe in their daddy G.O.s, mohammed (mere mortals like them that may never be resurrected) instead of Jesus Christ who came before them and was resurrected to life eternal and will come back as a ruler and will say he did not know those impostors (Luke 13: 26-28) (if you don't understand, there is something they called research, do it and you will find the truth that will set you free). The Bible has been around for more than 2000 years if it is not a word of God it would have been obsolete like the text book published in 1960 with no new technology to back its theories (Heb 4:12).
The Quran has also been around since over a thousand years ago. So stop justifying rubbish with rubbish. I am a muslim but I am open to corrections from other people not judgment from those who deserve it the most. So stop whining and face your Jesus
Re: Abdullah Qardash Named ISIS' Names New Leader After 24 Hours by nogragra: 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2019
kvngtomi:

The Quran has also been around since over a thousand years ago. So stop justifying rubbish with rubbish. I am a muslim but I am open to corrections from other people not judgment from those who deserve it the most. So stop whining and face your Jesus
I don't even talk to you in particular. Here's the deal, the importance of Jesus Christ in you life is far more than what life you have currently. Know him now so that when he comes back he will recognize and accept you to his kingdom. No virgin anywhere for anyone, worship what you know (Jehovah the Almighty) and stop facing the east to worship, by force, what you don't know.
Re: Abdullah Qardash Named ISIS' Names New Leader After 24 Hours by drakeli: 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2019
adekoonlay:

Osama was not killed by America, d man is already old n very sick before d bombardment of Afghanistan. He died a natural death long b4 America announced his death. They did kill Al Bagdadi and they'll soon release the video coverage of the raid and tell you it was leaked but they'll never release Osamas, they even lied they bury him at the sea. common the world knows if America raided Osama for real n killed him, they'll display his body.
Keep quiet! How old were you when osama was killed by the Americans for you to claimed America did not release video of osama raide? I saw the video of course. I’m fact, the video revealed even the inside of his house as the US army were marching in shooting. It’s you that didn’t see it probably because you only get to hear about the news years later or you were too young to know
Re: Abdullah Qardash Named ISIS' Names New Leader After 24 Hours by kvngtomi(m): 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2019
nogragra:

I don't even talk to you in particular. Here's the deal, the importance of Jesus Christ in you life is far more than what life you have currently. Know him now so that when he comes back he will recognize and accept you to his kingdom. No virgin anywhere for anyone, worship what you know (Jehovah the Almighty) and stop facing the east to worship, by force, what you don't know.
Who said there are virgins before. Abeg stop using style style trying to preach. If you want to preach to me preach. What I know is Allah and I worship only. No other god except Allah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) / Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit / Rhodes Chapel Bans Foreign Weddings After British Couple's MouthAction Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.