Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,444 members, 7,888,386 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:26 AM

Abdullah Qardash Named ISIS' Names New Leader After 24 Hours - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Abdullah Qardash Named ISIS' Names New Leader After 24 Hours (39377 Views)

General Tchani Declares Himself Niger Republic Leader After Coup / Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours / ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullah Qardash Named ISIS' Names New Leader After 24 Hours by adekoonlay(m): 11:15pm On Nov 02, 2019
drakeli:
Keep quiet! How old were you when osama was killed by the Americans for you to claimed America did not release video of osama raide? I saw the video of course. I’m fact, the video revealed even the inside of his house as the US army were marching in shooting. It’s you that didn’t see it probably because you only get to hear about the news years later or you were too young to know
lol, which video. The acted one or which one. Guys so brainwashed. No video was ever released and as predicted abubakar video is already circulating.
Re: Abdullah Qardash Named ISIS' Names New Leader After 24 Hours by nogragra: 8:34am On Nov 04, 2019
kvngtomi:

Who said there are virgins before. Abeg stop using style style trying to preach. If you want to preach to me preach. What I know is Allah and I worship only. No other god except Allah
I'm not pretending I am actually preaching to YOU (Matt 28:19&20), at one stage you will have to do this to the benefit of others who have not known the true God. Your life does not belong to these small gods you mentioned but to the Almighty who is the Supreme Authority over all things, Jehovah. He allow all things because of his love for all his creation given them every opportunity to come to him through repentance not through violence and hate and destruction from the other religion. Understand that you have a choice in this as GOD Almighty will not force you to follow his son (meaning for your benefit, God first creation Jesus, through whom all other things and creations in heaven and earth were created). Why believe God?...because He wants a life of comfort and happiness for All his creations White, Africans (black), Chinese, Indians, Arabs, Hispanics..... this includes YOU. Look out this text in the Bible (Titus 1:2&3) and see the love radiating from a God of Ultimate Love, to whom you must worship and pledge allegiance to and not waste your time and effort to worship a god you do not know that does not know you either. To the almighty he cannot be short of people to worship him its now up to you to decide whether Jehovah the Almighty is your God or something else. You have the right to say either Yes or No but no gun or sword will be placed on your neck for this. If you so wish to have this ultimate life everlasting promise please read (John 17:3) and keep yourself busy with the website www.jw.org. As you do so may the light of Almighty God shine upon your life and remove all dirt and darkness in your life and shower you with uncommon blessings in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Abdullah Qardash Named ISIS' Names New Leader After 24 Hours by nogragra: 9:02am On Nov 04, 2019
kvngtomi:

The Quran has also been around since over a thousand years ago. So stop justifying rubbish with rubbish. I am a muslim but I am open to corrections from other people not judgment from those who deserve it the most. So stop whining and face your Jesus
You are not free until you find the truth, no one has a right to judge you for this.
Re: Abdullah Qardash Named ISIS' Names New Leader After 24 Hours by mike404(m): 12:38am On Nov 06, 2019
Astark:
These Muslims sha. I can't believe ilan Omar wanted Isis terrorists sentence to be short.

Terrorist supporting terrorism
IMAM LUCASBALO AKA ABBEYBAILEY IS COMING FOR YA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) / Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit / Rhodes Chapel Bans Foreign Weddings After British Couple's MouthAction Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.