Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,427 members, 7,974,744 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:32 AM

Prophet Odumeje Promise To Visit Onitsha Victims Tomorrow To Spread Money - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Odumeje Promise To Visit Onitsha Victims Tomorrow To Spread Money (418 Views)

Ten Things You May Not Know About Prophet Odumeje / Livinus Onuagha: Methodist Bishop And Priests Visit Onitsha Market Fire Scene / Churches Should Organise A Program For Its Members Tomorrow To Avoid Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Promise To Visit Onitsha Victims Tomorrow To Spread Money by chrysora: 10:57am On Oct 29, 2019
Tomorrow, being wednesday , Prophet Odumeje will be visiting Ochanja victims.
People are bashing him because he told his members and i quote ,” we are not going there to pray, we are going there to give them money, i dont want to see anybody come there to advertise his buisness or to preach, what i want to see there is money for the victims, not prayer”

Chrysora Learnt that spreading money has always been the tradition of this clergy and there is no doubt he is going to do it again as promised.

https://www.chrysora.com/2019/10/29/prophet-odumeje-promise-to-visit-onitsha-victims-tomorrow-to-spread-money/

Re: Prophet Odumeje Promise To Visit Onitsha Victims Tomorrow To Spread Money by Spin360: 11:12am On Oct 29, 2019
Theatrics. What an acrobat

(1) (Reply)

Christianity In Africa Mostly A Means 2 Exploit Desperate Miracle Seekers (video / BIG STORY: 19-year-old Pastor Drowns During Church Baptism / The Ministry Of P.I.A Obaseki Saves Life And Set People Free From All Bondage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.